+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssbsmile said:
Dear All,

I contacted a person who got pre-screening mail earlier for latest update,as per him 4 person got nomination and all are in the field of IT.From few candidates they ask to submit some documents and forms.
From few candidates they ask to submit some documents and forms.
You mean those nominated are asked to submit some documents and forms?

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply of the person:-4 people have got letters of nomination, and all their occupations are the same: IT. Some people got the letters from nsnp to ask them to revise their forms and submit supporting documents.

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
ssbsmile said:
Dear All,

I contacted a person who got pre-screening mail earlier for latest update,as per him 4 person got nomination and all are in the field of IT.From few candidates they ask to submit some documents and forms.
Can you tell at which date they submitted their applications?

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
ssbsmile said:
Reply of the person:-4 people have got letters of nomination, and all their occupations are the same: IT. Some people got the letters from nsnp to ask them to revise their forms and submit supporting documents.
Wow well that blows the whole accepting complete applications oit of the water. I guess people are being given a chance to update their docs with things left out. Also puts doubt on them spreading the nomination between occupations.

vikram122

Feb 19, 2014
HI,
Are you able to share the details of the Email received from NSOI?
possible we can share the thoughts.
my email :vikram.singh122@gmail.com

vikram122

Feb 19, 2014
Hi All,

Can anyone from you please lemme know,who received pre screening mail?

Is it through Email then which email address or if At home address??

Your help will be really appriciated :D :D ;) ;)

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
it is now very hard to get feedback because these people or most of the people are now focus in fsw. ;D ;D its a wind of change..

eimo0550

Aug 31, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Anshallah
Nomination.....
Anshallah
AOR Received.
Anshallah
IELTS Request
Anshallah
File Transfer...
Anshallah
Med's Request
Anshallah
Med's Done....
Anshallah
Interview........
Anshallah
Passport Req..
Anshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Anshallah
LANDED..........
Anshallah
bluemav said:
Hello,

You are being contacted because your recent attempt to register with Nova Scotia Start using the online application did not work, and we follow up to offer possible solutions in case you are in fact eligible for our programs and services.

TODAY , I HAVE RECEIVED Similar to this email. In fact, I couldn't understand anything? could i find kind man explain??

You indicated for question 1. How did you find out about us? that you are in contact with the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration. Did you find out about us through the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration because you have received a Letter of Nomination from them?

If yes, have you also started the process through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for your necessary visa? If yes to that question as well, then you are welcome to resubmit your online registration using the following answers to questions 5 and 6.

Question 5 - I confirm that I, or my spouse/parent, have applied for immigration to Nova Scotia

Select yes if you have received a Letter or Nomination + sent your application for your immigration visa to CIC in Sydney, NS.

Question 6 - I confirm that I, or my spouse/parent, have received one of the following:

· a Letter of Nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

· a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada indicating individuals awaiting statutory CIC checks

· a letter notifying pick up of Canadian visa

· a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

· a Permanent Resident card

Select the first option ONLY IF you HAVE RECEIVED your Letter of Nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration and be prepared to scan and email it to Ginette (Pre-landing Counsellor at ISIS) after we receive notification of your successful registration, so that we can confirm your eligibility.

We hope this will assist you with your online Nova Scotia Start registration and your opportunity to benefit from ISIS Pre-arrival Programs and Services.

All the best,

The Nova Scotia Start Team at ISIS Online

Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services
I have received similar to this email. In fact, I couldn't understand what they need

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
this email is nothing..not helpingbyou at all..
maybe you registered before and this is automatic reply from cic.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
zyber12 said:
this email is nothing..not helpingbyou at all..
maybe you registered before and this is automatic reply from cic.
We are clueless... Few ppl who applied between 6th and 10th march have recieved file numbers while 1 is nominated. This is as per details available on this forum. In reality thr could be more file numbers and nominations sent.

Point to note, not all of them who applied early(6th to 10th march) recieved File numbers. Is it that they rejected applicants who applied in another provincial program? Nobody knows what ridiculous way they are following to nominate . even after outlining FAQs things are not clear.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
ssbsmile said:
I guess, think is fake as they only consider complete application...they have choice to choose 150 from 3000 then why they would go for followup????

Are you sure, is there any artifact ?

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
twinklebelle said:
does anyone knows when the NSPNP will open next year exactly?
thanks.. ;D

.....nobody knows exactly...don't wait for the NSNP re-opening...as we don't know if they will still open next year because express entry will be there...