+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Liliiiiii said:
FIL_CAD thanks a lot!!! ;)
:) Hope you are right !! ???

my pleasure..... ;)

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
Well, sorry for being ignorant,
I have one question concerning the reference letter.
Did you send your spouse's ref letter? I am the main applicant, and I have sent my husband's ref.letter but only from one employer, but he has changes his job for 4 times.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
hi guys ido mistake
i put in apllicaiton visa office for procesing NOVA scotia , i should put ABUDHABI
they will accept my idont know
please your feed back

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
tallayousef said:
hi guys ido mistake
i put in apllicaiton visa office for procesing NOVA scotia , i should put ABUDHABI
they will accept my idont know
please your feed back
In Generic Application Form for Canada ?

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
Liliiiiii said:
In Generic Application Form for Canada ?
iknow put i submit my applicaiton i put nova scotia in processing centre i should put abudhbai

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Liliiiiii said:
Well, sorry for being ignorant,
I have one question concerning the reference letter.
Did you send your spouse's ref letter? I am the main applicant, and I have sent my husband's ref.letter but only from one employer, but he has changes his job for 4 times.
Seniors please correct me if i am making a mistake here. The focus and the priority of RLMD Stream lies largely on the Principal Applicant. Also, it states employment letter ( except the requirement has changed) and not reference letter.

I applied using the employment letter from the six places i have ever worked. The only thing required and which i included for my spouse is her resume and copies of her qualification.

However, if your spouse has strong point, she/he may then be the principal applicant or you submit two separate applications.

In my opinion pleaseeeee.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
hisaca said:
Seniors please correct me if i am making a mistake here. The focus and the priority of RLMD Stream lies largely on the Principal Applicant. Also, it states employment letter ( except the requirement has changed) and not reference letter.

I applied using the employment letter from the six places i have ever worked. The only thing required and which i included for my spouse is her resume and copies of her qualification.

However, if your spouse has strong point, she/he may then be the principal applicant or you submit two separate applications.

In my opinion pleaseeeee.
Sorry, but can you explain me what is the real difference between the ref. letter from the employer and employment letter? My head of department wrote "LETTER OF REFERENCE" as a title. Is it a big problem? :eek:

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
You know I have prepared my package with the help of immigration consultant and he advised me to put all the same docs. for my spouse (empl. letters, work book, cv and police cert.) as they can ask for supporting docs at any moment. ???
What do you think may it have worst influence when you send more docs. than they ask?

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
I have sent in the application bunch today and realized that I have put in the original CIC forms instead of copies. Would that be enough reason for rejection? Stupid me!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
soft_guy said:
I have sent in the application bunch today and realized that I have put in the original CIC forms instead of copies. Would that be enough reason for rejection? Stupid me!
How do you know if its original or copies ??/

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
soft_guy said:
I think that is not a big case for them, because that is firstly your problem for the next step. did you save the copies? keep them and feel the forms for the CIC almost the same and sign on the same date.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Liliiiiii said:
Sorry, but can you explain me what is the real difference between the ref. letter from the employer and employment letter? My head of department wrote "LETTER OF REFERENCE" as a title. Is it a big problem? :eek:
It is not a problem at all. You can use it please. For the records - an employment letter is a letter you will be given at the start of a new employment evidencing your contractual agreement detailing your salary, operating hours, termination terms etc. It is normally issued once except the term of employment changes or you misplaced the earlier one given to you. A reference letter is a letter of attestation to your skills, capabilities, and most importantly a proof of your employment data covering some/all the details in the employment letter. While the employment letter is usually addressed to you, a reference letter could be obtained and addressed to as many organisation/school/bank as you like or even addressed as "To whom it may concern"

Go ahead and no problem - do i make myself clear enough

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Liliiiiii said:
You know I have prepared my package with the help of immigration consultant and he advised me to put all the same docs. for my spouse (empl. letters, work book, cv and police cert.) as they can ask for supporting docs at any moment. ???
What do you think may it have worst influence when you send more docs. than they ask?
Honestly i would not know except other forumers say something. I am rule-based individual, i try to follow any instruction i have and leave the rest open. Although i also have my Police report and reference letter. i have them in my personal file at home and will only send it when requested. Personal Opinion