+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

kimo1980

Mar 27, 2014
lorerodri said:
But it's placed #26 overall on the list
Regarding the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP),
1)What are the Letters of employment to support my employment history and work experience for the past 5 years?
2)will an HR letter written in English is sufficient proof for an employment history?

kimo1980

Mar 27, 2014
rndxpert said:
You need to connect with your job role you are doing, according to that you need to ask your employer to issue experience letter along with job description.
Regarding the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP),
1)What are the Letters of employment to support my employment history and work experience for the past 5 years?
2)will an HR letter written in English is sufficient proof for an employment history?

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
Dear guys,
As a matter of fact, I heard about this program on 16/3/2014 and I was trying to collect my documents quickly, so I didn't read all of our mates' comments. Today, I have started to read them and I noticed a great problem because some guys transfer wrong information, also they insisted on it.

For example:
1. Some guys say that there is no CAP mentioned in Nova Scotia official website, which is wrong because it is clearly mentioned in FAQ page (1st question)

Q: I hear there’s a cap. Have you reached it yet?
A: We’re still accepting applications for all of our streams. We have received a huge number of applications for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream, though, and we will only be nominating 150 of those this year. The successful applicants – the ones who are nominated – will meet all of the qualifications listed in our guidelines, will have included all of the information and documents that are required, and show a sincere intention to live in Nova Scotia.

2. Some guys say that academic IELTS doesn't work with this program, which is wrong too because it is mentioned as alternative for general IELTS because it demonstrates applicant's language ability, Check the 7th question in FAQ.

Q: Do I need to take the IELTS General test if I’ve already passed the IELTS Academic?
A: No, you don’t. You need to prove that you have good ability in English or French, and the IELTS Academic will do that. The different ways that you can prove language competence are outlined in the application guide.

3. For Whom forgot to add some documents, some guys advised to send missing documents indicating their passport number, while it is not recommended at all from NS immigration FAQ, 4th question.

Q: I forgot something in my application – can I send it now, or should I resubmit my application?
A: We’re not able to accept missing documents at this point, and preference is given to complete applications. Wait until you hear from us before sending anything else.

4. Some guys claim that CIC doesn't accept property as fund proof, which is not correct and CIC listed many kind of fund proof in their official website

These funds could be in the form of:
cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

If anyone wants to check this data please visit the official websites mentioned below.
NS FAQ URL: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/
CIC Fund URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Br,
Wael

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
wael.ot said:
Dear guys,
As a matter of fact, I heard about this program on 16/3/2014 and I was trying to collect my documents quickly, so I didn't read all of our mates' comments. Today, I have started to read them and I noticed a great problem because some guys transfer wrong information, also they insisted on it.
The problem was that FAQs were uploaded recently, so many of the answers given in this forum like (Academic IELTS and Cup) were before this knowledge

In my case for example, I had better score in Academic IELTS Than General, but I couldn't use it, may of us believed it will be like SINP who didn't accept Academic, so many people thought that here would be the same.

anyway, here we are trying to help us each other...

Best luck in you application.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
MoveToCanada2014 said:
Can anyone tell me what are the documents need to be sent to Nov Scotia.
Can anyone list out here please.
Thank you.
All the information here

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/FINAL_RLMD_stream_February_2014.pdf

Page 14.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Hi Friends, I feel its better not to send application henceforth. Sorry to say, but chances are very very less for selecting the applications which will reach after march 31. Even from march 25th to 31st itself have less chance.

My application is with Fedex at destination sort (Halifax). Tonight at indian time 7pm, for them early morning 9am, my application will reach their office. I don't know what will happen for my case.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
balars4 said:
Hi Friends, I feel its better not to send application henceforth. Sorry to say, but chances are very very less for selecting the applications which will reach after march 31. Even from march 25th to 31st itself have less chance.

My application is with Fedex at destination sort (Halifax). Tonight at indian time 7pm, for them early morning 9am, my application will reach their office. I don't know what will happen for my case.
yes, but who knows , probably many of application they already have don't pass the pre-screening stage, for many situations like lack of completeness, errors filling the forms, weak settlements plans, professions not requested, etc, etc

so until they stop receiving application, go ahead and try , you only are going to loose the Currier,

try to be positive, until the end.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
tetunte said:
yes, but who knows , probably many of application they already have don't pass the pre-screening stage, for many situations like lack of completeness, errors filling the forms, weak settlements plans, professions not requested, etc, etc

so until they stop receiving application, go ahead and try , you only are going to loose the Currier,

Hi, Hope you have seen the recent update from the NS Immigration website, analyse the meaning for it. No one can stop anyone for sending, except themself. But understand the fact.

I've sent my application for FSW 2013, when cap filled was 200 out of 300. But I am unable to fall in cap and application returned. Received day before yesterday. My statement is based on fact and data.
However lets try our possibility.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:

All who meet the requirement should apply, my UPS trackingmsays my application will get NSOI tomorrow. We are with God.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
lorerodri said:
All who meet the requirement should apply, my UPS trackingmsays my application will get NSOI tomorrow. We are with God.
I think they will continue to accept applications even after 1st April. SO why people just rush that it has to reach before 31st. The list is almost similar to earlier one. Any Idea y this recent update for even earlier the applications were to be assessed as per Occupations in demand and so would be the case after 1st April what has changed and by recent update they made it clear they would be accepting applications after 1st April too. Correct me If I am wrong Forum People...

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
abcpunjab said:
I think they will continue to accept applications even after 1st April. SO why people just rush that it has to reach before 31st. The list is almost similar to earlier one. Any Idea y this recent update for even earlier the applications were to be assessed as per Occupations in demand and so would be the case after 1st April what has changed and by recent update they made it clear they would be accepting applications after 1st April too. Correct me If I am wrong Forum People...
Yes the web page says "we will continue accepting after april 1, but remember we only are going to nominate 150"

I think the time has come to pray only and wait in God if he wants to take us to this journey.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
dreamzzz said:
man! whole day i think about nsnp!!and just imagining using our hard work to keep themself warm....gives me a :( :( :(
Just jokes apart... There would be a Parrot and our application they putted on the floor. That Parrot might select randomly to open and send pre screening mail.

Just imagine if this is going to happen so who know who is selected or might someone who sent application in Green Envelope.. 8) 8) 8)

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
abcpunjab said:
I think, they have enough application to select 150 however after 1st April they might send received applications to the store for next year.

150 is not a big amount if we think about the entire globe from where they are getting applications to consider.

They must increase cap to 1500 at least so that some of us will get selected.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
balars4 said:
Hi, Hope you have seen the recent update from the NS Immigration website, analyse the meaning for it. No one can stop anyone for sending, except themself. But understand the fact.

I've sent my application for FSW 2013, when cap filled was 200 out of 300. But I am unable to fall in cap and application returned. Received day before yesterday. My statement is based on fact and data.
However lets try our possibility.
so SAD that your application returned.

Well, what reason they give to return your application?

I am curious to know, please share.