+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys,

Is there any AOR system here or directly people will receive nomination letter after 2/3 months.

Any idea.

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Friends,

I had applied for FSW last year 2013, however my file was returned back as my Birth Certi was not valid.

Now I want to apply for this NSNP program 2014 without taking any service of consultant.I have gone through the informations and guide on the CIC immigration site for the same.However, I have some queries with regards to documentation part which are as under;

a) As my IELTS report will be expiring next week, I need to provide reference from employer & College showing principal language is English. On my degree certificate, it shows Mr.XXXX of (___) English Medium College having been examined for the degree of ..........

Will this certificate be acceptable ? else I need to get it on a separate letter head of college ?

b) For Birth Certificate identifying both parents, will 10th STD leaving certificate is valid ? Last time I provided BC issued by Indian Embassy which was not accepted.

c) Police Clearance Certi (PCC) needs to be given only if one has committed crime. This means I can submit application without PCC if no such record in my name. However, fact is PCC will be required by CIC at a later stage.

d) Last year when my file was returned, Immigration screening officer had mentioned some number with pencil on application form. Does this means a file no was alloted to my application. If yes, then I need to mentioned about the same in new application for NSNP.

e) Last year while submitting application, I have provided Ontario location as intended place to live. Will this is consider for rejection as it was not Nova Scotia.

Apologize for asking lot of queries.

I need to be extra cautious this time.

Regards
1. Since your IELTS going to expire, take a letter from your college stating your medium as English and block the IELTS slot and go for exam after submitting your application to NSNP. Place one cover letter stating to embassy that you are going to appear for the exam and will update the result soon. NSNP would accept this as they have already mentioned in their website.
2. Provide affidavit stating your birth has not been registered and produce 10th certificate with cover letter.
3. PCC is not required at this stage later you can submit to CIC.
4. Number mentioned in your file is the UCI # Quote this in NSNP forms.
5. Yes you have to provide Ontario as the intended place - it will not have issue as you have quoted that you applied earlier to FSW and got rejected.

I hope I have answered all your queries

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
harit79 said:
NSNP is not based on point system. Please check page 3 on RLMD application guide for eligibility.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/FINAL_RLMD_stream_February_2014.pdf
Hi Harit
Thank for your quick response. One more question regarding the education document.
For applying NSNP program do I need to send my education documents OR NSNP require the assess document from designated 3rd party agencies (like WES). Please reply

Thanks for your help

debjym

Star Member
May 7, 2013
It will be great help if someone who already applied nsnp answer my below questions
debjym said:
In NsNp 100 form - in section H it mentioned 'whats your intended occupation?' Does it mean NOC ?

And in same form last section declaration part I can see 'signature of witness' ...is it for representative ? If we are not taking help from representative can we leave it blank?

ud4144

Mar 20, 2014
hello,
i have 1 yr full time experience as pharmacist -continue -3 yrs experience as part time same in same medical store and than comtinue 9 months full time .experience.till today...could anybody explain me am i eligible for nsnp or not?

thanks

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodpopli said:
Hi Harit
Thank for your quick response. One more question regarding the education document.
For applying NSNP program do I need to send my education documents OR NSNP require the assess document from designated 3rd party agencies (like WES). Please reply

Thanks for your help
At the moment, you just need to send copy of everything except forms.
They will ask for WES or any other credential if required.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
debjym said:
It will be great help if someone who already applied nsnp answer my below questions
Intended occupation : Read the guide As a Regional Labour Market Demand applicant you do not need to have a formal job offer, but you must declare an intended occupation for which you are qualified and have work experience. This occupation must meet the labour market needs of the community/region in which you intend to live.
witness can be anyone, friend , relative ...

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
can2174 said:
Where did u see 3 months or more.. Page 2 in pdf says one month or more.

Heloooooooo. That's the reply of mpnp to me. So disappointing.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
miaxocolat said:
Is it really true that they only nominate 150? I ask my agent and they told me there's no such news or notice from NS website itself regarding this 150cap.. can u screenshot the email? It would be a big help enlightening us all.. its been a big question here everyday and were not sure if its really true..thanks! :)
I would love to post that reply here from nsnp. I can email it to u too. Pm me ur email add

chard1968

Mar 14, 2014
jaded said:
guys, can you help me in filling these up, i'm a nurse from the Philippines.

Your intended occupation is: _________________
Your spouse's intended occupation is (if applicable): ___________________
a. Is your occupation regulated in Nova Scotia? □ Yes □ No
b. If yes, what steps have you taken or will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Nova Scotia? If you have communicated with anyone about this, please provide copies of your correspondence.
c. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? Please provide third party proof of this information. □ Yes □ No
d. If yes, please explain what steps you have taken or will take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Nova Scotia.
e. If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience? What steps have you taken or will you take to secure employment in these occupations? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.
f. If your occupation is not regulated, what steps have you taken or will you take before you arrive in Nova Scotia to ensure you find skilled employment soon after your arrival? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.
g. Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Nova Scotia? □ Yes □ No
h. If yes, please explain what steps you have taken or will take to upgrade your job skills.
i. Some occupations require a certain language proficiency to be employable in Nova Scotia. Do you have the language ability required to start employment in your intended occupation after you arrive in Nova Scotia? To find out, contact the appropriate regulatory body. □ Yes □ No
j. If no, what steps have you taken or will you take to upgrade your language proficiency?
2. Your reasons for choosing Nova Scotia
Provide at least three reasons why you are choosing Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada. Be specific.
3. Your destination in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia has many different regions that offer diverse opportunities for newcomers. Please name the city, town or region in Nova Scotia in which you intend to live. Provide at least two reasons for choosing this location.
4. Settlement in your Intended Community
a. If you are currently living outside of Canada, have you familiarized yourself with the pre-landing services available through Nova Scotia Start, which will be available to you if you are nominated by the Province? □ Yes □ No
b. Have you investigated services available in your intended community/region which will be beneficial and/or necessary for your family (i.e.: schools, recreational facilities, shopping, etc.)? □ Yes □ No
c. Based on your answers above, explain what services are available or what steps you have taken or will take to become settled in your intended community.

can you give me sample answer to these questions please. Thank you very much.
hay naku jaded, as much as we want to help you, only you can answer those questions. You should do a research since your profession is a regulated one. What steps have you taken that you will be a registered nurse when NS nominates you.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ud4144 said:
hello,
i have 1 yr full time experience as pharmacist -continue -3 yrs experience as part time same in same medical store and than comtinue 9 months full time .experience.till today...could anybody explain me am i eligible for nsnp or not?

thanks
minimum two years experience required in last 5 years

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
jaded said:
guys, can you help me in filling these up, i'm a nurse from the Philippines.

Your intended occupation is: _________________
Your spouse's intended occupation is (if applicable): ___________________
a. Is your occupation regulated in Nova Scotia? □ Yes □ No
b. If yes, what steps have you taken or will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Nova Scotia? If you have communicated with anyone about this, please provide copies of your correspondence.
c. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? Please provide third party proof of this information. □ Yes □ No
d. If yes, please explain what steps you have taken or will take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Nova Scotia.
e. If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience? What steps have you taken or will you take to secure employment in these occupations? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.
f. If your occupation is not regulated, what steps have you taken or will you take before you arrive in Nova Scotia to ensure you find skilled employment soon after your arrival? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.
g. Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Nova Scotia? □ Yes □ No
h. If yes, please explain what steps you have taken or will take to upgrade your job skills.
i. Some occupations require a certain language proficiency to be employable in Nova Scotia. Do you have the language ability required to start employment in your intended occupation after you arrive in Nova Scotia? To find out, contact the appropriate regulatory body. □ Yes □ No
j. If no, what steps have you taken or will you take to upgrade your language proficiency?
2. Your reasons for choosing Nova Scotia
Provide at least three reasons why you are choosing Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada. Be specific.
3. Your destination in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia has many different regions that offer diverse opportunities for newcomers. Please name the city, town or region in Nova Scotia in which you intend to live. Provide at least two reasons for choosing this location.
4. Settlement in your Intended Community
a. If you are currently living outside of Canada, have you familiarized yourself with the pre-landing services available through Nova Scotia Start, which will be available to you if you are nominated by the Province? □ Yes □ No
b. Have you investigated services available in your intended community/region which will be beneficial and/or necessary for your family (i.e.: schools, recreational facilities, shopping, etc.)? □ Yes □ No
c. Based on your answers above, explain what services are available or what steps you have taken or will take to become settled in your intended community.

can you give me sample answer to these questions please. Thank you very much.

Not that i don't want to help but it would be a lot better if you will be able to answer all these stuff by yourself.do a lot of research and reading. Know what you are getting into..Especially the guidelines in application for nsnp. Know the community. I do not mean to be harsh or what, i want to help you not by giving a fish to eat but by teaching u how to fish. Something like that. A lot of us here, if we really are interested with the program, we will research and study everything related to it. You can ask a few but i don't think someone will be providing you with the sample answers. that doesn't sound so professional.isn't it? I didn't hire any representative to explain all these. I just did a lot of research and joined various groups and forums, you can try to do the same.
These questions below are self explanatory, understandable. Hope you get my point. I don't mean to offend or be rude, i'm just trying to help.
Hope you get my point.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
chard1968 said:
hay naku jaded, as much as we want to help you, only you can answer those questions. You should do a research since your profession is a regulated one. What steps have you taken that you will be a registered nurse when NS nominates you.

Someone answered him or her na pla. Take my longer reply as a challenge. :)

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
solomonwise said:
Yes,the forms will be ready by 28th of February 2014 but the submission starts 6th of March 2014.
who to know that 150 quota is cap reached