+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
scariaz said:
Is it mandatory settlment and employment form should be hand written??
We have the same question here.. i dont know either if we should send it hand written or answer it thru adobe then print it out..

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
chard1968 said:
Well it depends, if your document list is complete you could send it ASAP. The NSNP instructions are pretty straightforward. No my agent does not help me in regards to the employment. Although they arranged me an interview in NS for some of the communities there.
They arranged you an interview? How? Help please..hehe

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Wow they give you a chance to ask some questions with people living in NS. That is great Chard.
Oh I really hope to be nominated here. And if the three of us and the rest of the members here get nominated let
us network here. It will help us a lot. I have read a lot of not so good reviews about living in NS. The place is
somewhat racist. They refer to immigrants as "from away".

So friends and connections are encouraged.

Hay sana we can send my documents next week na. Im confident that it will not close yet.
If God will permit it, it will happen!

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
They also did not help me with my employment and settlement plan form. But I can ask them to "review" it again. I made few changes so i will replace the one I submitted to them.

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
Hi Guys,

I need some information if anyone can help. I want to know what is settlement plan? what should be the contents of this settlement plan? how to make it?
If anyone can provide any sample of the same. Will be very thankful.

If possible plz mail to er_minhas@hotmail.com coz of busy schedule hardly get time to visit this forum.

Thanks in advance. Your replies are greatly appreciated.

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
A-Cheng said:
Wow they give you a chance to ask some questions with people living in NS. That is great Chard.
Oh I really hope to be nominated here. And if the three of us and the rest of the members here get nominated let
us network here. It will help us a lot. I have read a lot of not so good reviews about living in NS. The place is
somewhat racist. They refer to immigrants as "from away".

So friends and connections are encouraged.

Hay sana we can send my documents next week na. Im confident that it will not close yet.
If God will permit it, it will happen!
Yes sis, i know chard will be a big help for all of us. Or anyone here on the thread that might land on NS first.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
visit NS immigration site look for the guidelines. The forms are there. Download them.
er.minhas said:
Hi Guys,

I need some information if anyone can help. I want to know what is settlement plan? what should be the contents of this settlement plan? how to make it?
If anyone can provide any sample of the same. Will be very thankful.

If possible plz mail to er_minhas @ hotmail.com coz of busy schedule hardly get time to visit this forum.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
Hi Guys,

Please help me and reply accordingly.

1 - I am working as Mechanical Draftsman since 2007. My Exact NOC is 2253 that is not included in In-Demand Occupations list. But NOC#2232 is also related to my Field. Please note that Skill Requirement for both NOCs are almost same. Can some body please tell me that Should I use 2232 for filling application.

Ref Link 2253:http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=25167&lang=eng&noc=2253&s=3&source=allnoc#report_tabs_container2
Ref Link 2232: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=25167&lang=eng&noc=2232&s=3&source=allnoc#report_tabs_container2

2 - I have IELTS (Academic Module - 6.0 Band.) with me. May I submited this one or I reappear for General Training.

BR

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
hi all
after they get 150 nomination what will happen for other application they will return back , or they will be
another program for who not selected

thanks

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
tallayousef said:
hi all
after they get 150 nomination what will happen for other application they will return back , or they will be
another program for who not selected

thanks
150? What do you mean? They will just nominate 150 of us???