+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
harry_kooner2k said:
Hey thanks ram,

It means one has to keep the funds for approx. 18 months in his/her bank account continuously(18 months = 2-3 months of NS nomination + 15 months of CIC approval). Am I right dear?

Good luck to you.
Yes you are right

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
ram040479 said:
Whole process means the process beginning with the documents sent to NS till your approval from CIC
is this is right to keep money all process time

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
harry_kooner2k said:
Hey all,

Somebody post here the below:

"[b]You need your bank account with 3 months showing the funds you are going to support your application. And this funds need to remain in your bank account through all the process."

[/b]
Can anyone tell me what he meant by 'whole process'
thanks in advance
this statement is very wrong. CIC says UNENCUMBERED FUND meaning that u can withdraw your money during the process but make sure to provide it when ever CIC requested you to do so

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
harry_kooner2k said:
Hey thanks ram,

It means one has to keep the funds for approx. 18 months in his/her bank account continuously(18 months = 2-3 months of NS nomination + 15 months of CIC approval). Am I right dear?

Good luck to you.
Wrong, use your money as you want but make sure you can provide it should they request for it

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors ,

I want to apply for NSNP , but i have a confussiona bout my occupation as it ,
im BSC Of commerce , accouunting section
and i have more than 7 years in both accounting & banking sectors

now i saw i can apply as accoutnat as it code 1111
and also i saw part of Duties that i do it in Code 1114

so now dear seniors i need ur advice about which code i shall refer especially currenctly im working at bank ,

Appreciate recieve your feedback as soon as possible please ,

thanks in advance ,

cheers ,
:)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Great work u guys doing here, I will like to make some comments concerning the cap issue NSNP does not run cap system but operate and nominate based on their visa quota from cic
for 2013 quota it was 500 but when they requested for more they got 200 making 700. There are very good possibilities that they will get extra quota this year.
I applied last year for the community identified stream but was rejected Co's I lack strong connections like a relative or lived in d province for a period of time.
Though was told this new stream will replace d CI and I might qualify under it.
what to expect:
*U will get AOR in About 4weeks or more depending on d volume they are handling
*decisions will be made in 3 to 6months but could be more because of d rush now
If you are missing a document or have supporting Docs to add please wait for ur AOR then u can email it with ur file no.
Trust me if NSNP need additional information they will email you, stop sending unnecessary emails and calls it will slow ur case file.

All you need to show is commitment to stay in d province even if u didn't get nomination this year but qualified u"ll be on the queue for next year so don't panic, they will definitely announce changes or closing date on their website.
Goodluck to everyone

Kayb

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
evelyn24 said:
this statement is very wrong. CIC says UNENCUMBERED FUND meaning that u can withdraw your money during the process but make sure to provide it when ever CIC requested you to do so
about nova scotia immigration they will not check your bank statment by contact bank to check your account if it go less than limit amount

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
evelyn24 said:
Wrong, use your money as you want but make sure you can provide it should they request for it
Evelyn

What you say might be correct in the sense provide the money whenever CIC asks. Beautiful. But what if you cant provide the money at the time when CIC demands you. Please answer :-\

guduru

Feb 19, 2012
Hi there i am raj . I completed my B.TECH,MBA,MSC.PGD from England .i had 2 years of work experience in mechanical engineer
I have planned to move to Canada on FSW PR VISA in 2015. But my eagerness to Canada is making me to move on NSNP PR VISA. I just want to know if I apply on this will I be able to survive in that provience. Can any one tell me which visa will better suits for my educational qualifications.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
evelyn24 said:
That particular statement I think is from the requirements from SINP program.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Nova Scotia Child Care Cost
TYPE
AGE CAT.
SPOT
AVG. COST ($)
ENTRIES
Licensed