+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
gimmyle said:
HI ALL,
Does anyone has a sample letter of the settlement plan or how to write it please?
This site could give you a good idea

http://www.loonlounge.com/settlement-plan/

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
I am a Medical laboratory technologist, I applied for the federal skilled worker 2013 noc 3211 on dec 27 but have not gotten any notification from cic. I want to apply for NSPN since my occupation is enlisted.

m.shirinezhad

Jun 19, 2013
Hello everybody
I am an Iranian prospective applicant for NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)
I have a question about the processing time :
I am exactly talking about processing times that only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office). It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.
this is the link i am talking about :
cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp
It is mentioned the average processing time for Ankara visa office is 48 months .
But as you know this is an average and is not an exact processing time .
Can u Please give me a more definite and specific Processing time for the NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM ???

Neha Verma

Mar 8, 2014
hello sir.......

u had mentioned that u had already submitted your application to NS.
I had one query...
i want to submit my application Under NSPNP....
waht kind of curriculum vitae i have to made........

how can i fill the settlement plan........

please help me in this matter......
i will be very thankful to you.......

thanx regrads

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
following this thread ;)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
m.shirinezhad said:
Hello everybody
I am an Iranian prospective applicant for NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)
I am exactly talking about processing times that only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office). It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.
It is mentioned the average processing time for Ankara visa office is 48 months .
Can u Please give me a more definite and specific Processing time for the NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM ???
NSNP processing times is within 8weeks to 6month but for ur visa office part it varies on d visa office timeline for pnp

ebi

Mar 8, 2014
evelyn24 said:
pls can somebody give a template for employment and settlement plain for nova scotia
Also me please some one help me to get an idea to write my settlement plan

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Dear All

I am from pakistan and wanna apply for it.

Can any one suggest me that is it necessary to attempt the IELTS test before sending the Application ?

Waiting for reply soon

Regards

ALI khan

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

My name is Niran Scaria, I would submit my application by March 12th. I require advise from you people in following clarifications,

I am going to apply under computer engineers( ie network system engineer), did this profile fall under this NOC ?

Secondly, i was hear that there is no need of showing any proof of fund now.Fill the application and you can file it.

Once you got the file number, you would need to produce the settlement funds..

Regards,
Niran

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
Ali2013 said:
Dear All

I am from pakistan and wanna apply for it.

Can any one suggest me that is it necessary to attempt the IELTS test before sending the Application ?

Waiting for reply soon

Regards

ALI khan

Hi ALI,

IELTS score there are asking.I think there is no cap limit.Try to produce a letter stating that your medium of education was English, it may work out..any way good luck..

sarrie143

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
Med's Request
November 21, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
waived?
Passport Req..
January 6, 2015
hi, do you have to pay anything upon sending the documents to novo scotia? and what are the required points.i cant find any information if they have a point system to qualify.and what is the ielts requirement too! thanks!

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
sarrie143 said:
hi, do you have to pay anything upon sending the documents to novo scotia? and what are the required points.i cant find any information if they have a point system to qualify.and what is the ielts requirement too! thanks!

Hi,

No need to pay amount for submitting. IELTS scores 4,5 are also eligible.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m.shirinezhad said:
Hello everybody
Hi, since this is a new stream (without a job offer), i'm sure they don't even know what would be the processing time for this program, they say 3 months or so, but no one is sure.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scariaz said:
Hi Guys,

My name is Niran Scaria, I would submit my application by March 12th. I require advise from you people in following clarifications,

I am going to apply under computer engineers( ie network system engineer), did this profile fall under this NOC ?

Secondly, i was hear that there is no need of showing any proof of fund now.Fill the application and you can file it.

Once you got the file number, you would need to produce the settlement funds..

Regards,
Niran
Yes, you're completely right