+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
sjulien said:
@ vineet.kapoor, what are you doing man ????
What you wants?
DEAR MA'M,

NSNP application guide is very much confusing,

I like to know:

1. Do we need to fill & submit the GENERIC APPLICATION FOR CANADA IMM 0008, SCHEDULE-A, SCHEDULE-4, TRAVEL DETAILS FORMAT ?
2. What details can fill in EMPLOYMENT & SETTLEMENT PLAN?
3. Which color Ball pen, we need to use for form filling ?
4. How we should join these documents together, as pr guidelines,,,,, we cannot file it, cannot staple ? Please suggest the APPLICATION PACKAGE METHOD?

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hi guys pls am a newbie here,pls dfo I need a sponsor before I apply to this province.
Secondly,are all the forms hand filled or typed.
If I have am application already in another pronvince do u think it will affect this one.
Pls guide me,am gathering my documents already.
Tanx guys

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
I am Vineet kapoor, like to apply for this NSNP.
I like to know:
1. Do we need to fill & submit the GENERIC APPLICATION FOR CANADA IMM 0008, SCHEDULE-A, SCHEDULE-4, TRAVEL DETAILS FORMAT ?
3. How we should join these documents together, as pr guidelines,,,,, we cannot file it, cannot staple ? Please suggest the APPLICATION PACKAGE METHOD?
4. Which color ball pen, should use to fill forms?

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor @ yahoo.com

MA_BD

Mar 15, 2014
Hi all
Good day!

I would like to apply for NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM, is there any way to apply online? OR only way to apply through mail/cpurier?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
drshwetasharma78 said:
hi guys thanks for immense help and guidance which is available in this thread

i have a few queries and ill be very grateful if u guys help me

1. im a dentist (regulated profession).. so do u guys think that ns pnp will consider my application

As long as your profession is in noc occupation list. nS will consider your application.

2. this q has been asked earlier also .. but my scenerio is a little diff.. we r 2 adults and two children so i wud require 20654.but i have
app.29500 dollars and a mortgage of 17857 dollars and i was actually in the process of clearing mortgage and collecting funds for fsw 14
i have property which ns will consider but cic will not as im getting few mnths time i will sort this out. BUT the main q is that what shud i fill in schedule 4 q 4 (which states amount of unencumbered and available funds) as this is a cic form and i have to submit a copy to ns and later original to cic (how will i change the amount then)..

Little tricky question, may be more experience person can answer this accurately. But i guess u can show property now at NSNP stage parallely arrange some funds from relatives so that you can show them at CIC stage.. This is what I think but do consider other options of funding.

I also saw some people saying you may show property as proof of fund to CIC also but you need to prove that you will sell the property to settle permanently in NS.

3. regarding education to be filled in schedule A as i have education from india. (nursery ..1-12th standard then bachelor of dental surgery) how shud i fill sections in q 7... yrs of elementary ,secondary and university

Nursery to sr. Kg is like pre elimentary.. You may skip that.. Just consider 1-7 as elimentary and 8-12 as secondary and later has university education

thanks in advance guys .. dont want to hire a consultant for this plz help

You shouldnt fall for consultants.. We are here to help you.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
hi dear
there one question in settlement plan asking if you are not regulated occupation what you will do and they need third party

my question i should answer this question am nurse and regulated occupation

please help

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
vineet.kapoor said:
I am Vineet kapoor, like to apply for this NSNP.
I like to know:
Yes and also additional family information form
Check this link ..write plan in you own words
http://www.loonlounge.com/settlement-plan

3. How we should join these documents together, as pr guidelines,,,,, we cannot file it, cannot staple ? Please suggest the APPLICATION PACKAGE METHOD?
Use paper clips to put together relavent documents .
4. Which color ball pen, should use to fill forms?
Since nothing is writen for NSNP use black as most of them have used black ink..

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor @ yahoo.com

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
MA_BD said:
Hi all
Good day!

I would like to apply for NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM, is there any way to apply online? OR only way to apply through mail/cpurier?
There is no online application, you need to fill CIC forms on computer and NSNP forms written by hand and send them by courier or mail

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
tallayousef said:
hi dear
there one question in settlement plan asking if you are not regulated occupation what you will do and they need third party

my question i should answer this question am nurse and regulated occupation

please help
If ur occupation is regulated then you shouldnt answer question for non regulated question.. Hope you got what i meant

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
----------------------------------------
Thanks for your support Sir.
If i can get your Mobile no.
It will be very useful for me.

VINEET KAPOOR
Vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com
----------------------------------------

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
can2174 said:
If ur occupation is regulated then you should not answer question for non regulated question.. Hope you got what i meant
thanks
regarding the photograph you put it in small envelop or by stabler with forms
thanks

Feb 11, 2013
THANKS CAN 2174 FOR THE PROMPT REPLY solved a lot of queries but i need to post it again SENIOR MEMBORS PLZ HELP

this q has been asked earlier also .. but my scenerio is a little diff.. we r 2 adults and two children so i wud require 20654.but i have
app.29500 dollars and a mortgage of 17857 dollars and i was actually in the process of clearing mortgage and collecting funds for fsw 14
i have property which ns will consider but cic will not as im getting few mnths time i will sort this out. BUT the main q is that what shud i fill in schedule 4 q 4 (which states amount of unencumbered and available funds) as this is a cic form and i have to submit a copy to ns and later original to cic (how will i change the amount then)..

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
regarding the photograph you put it in small envelop or by stabler with forms