+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
A-Cheng said:
Just an opinion, very clear that pcc is not required by ns unless u were convicted of a crime. But definitely federal will require and it is mandatory.
You are right Cheng, This makes me believe how dumb those consultants are.... they just wont even read the whole list of documents.
Even after several attempts to convince they wont budge a bit... Its just irritating..
Its just waste of time to wait for PCC when its actually is not required....

I will be filing it by myself
Thanks a lot Can, Ram and others for your suggestions.... And about that beer 8) 8) Lets have it in Halifax :D I owe you guys one :D

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris8646 said:
you ****** , just read the lines on top of the 100 form, it should fill with black ink :mad:
Kirs Sir,
I couldnt see where it has mentioned to fill in black in, can you help me out.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris8646 said:
NO, you dont need to pay anything for NSNP
Ok thanks Kirsh , But my question is is that any fee need to pay for CIC immigration for PR in this stage.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
A-Cheng said:
Just an opinion, very clear that pcc is no.required by ns unless u were convicted of a crime. But definitely federal will require and it is mandatory.
Even CIC does not mandate it.. They only recommend that you send PCC along with application.. If not u have to send it to local visa office once CiC forwards ur file to local VO..

But i read the statement again "Only if they have been convicted ".. Now even i am confused.. What do they mean by "they" is it dependents or all of the applicants.. Even i didnt send PCC ...

I think somebody more experienced should answer this..

But in any case.. immi officer can request the PCC if required during NSN process

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sanv said:
plz add me to the applicant list
I will create a google docs form and update link here... You may then enter ur own details...

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Balajivellai said:
Ok thanks Kirsh , But my question is is that any fee need to pay for CIC immigration for PR in this stage.
No fee to be paid for NSNP.. Only CIC will take application fee and fees for permanent residence

Mar 13, 2014
Hello there!
I'am following this topic from the beginning and like some of you have been nervesing a little, because time is going but there are a lot of things to do to be able to nominate, such as documents translation, to pass an exam (IELTS), to fill all the forms which are required....
Moreover, there are tons of following duties "which should be done yesterday" and this fact doesn't make me feel better!..... Everybody is familiar with this situation I'm sure!))
So, I just want to thank some of you for help :D , wish everybody good luck and ask a question traditionally:
- to prove my funds, I want to show them the registration certificate of property, so my steps are: make rating, translate it to English, notorize and approve in affilated company.
Am I right?

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
HI ALL I SHOULD FILL THIS FORM

If your spouse or conjugal or common-law wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual, he

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
can2174 said:
Yes you can show property as proof of fund to nsnp.. It should be on ur or ur spouse's name. But CIC does not accept propert as proof of fund. So better ask ur friends and relatives to transfer funds in ur account so that u can show while applying to CIC.

For propert i submitted agreement of sale document but ideally one should get it valued by lawyer.
Dear Can2174

Another issue here in POF for NSNP, this property is on my father's name but we talked with Lawyer he can give me a Certificate supported with the a Valuation Cert issued by a Real Estate Agent.

Pl Advise

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris8646 said:
one should be main applicant n other will b dependant

n you need 13,837 Canadian dollars
Thanks for the reply :) I'm reading a lot of posts in this forum that the cap has been reached was that true how come there aren't posts in the site that it was closed because it has reached the cap?

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
I don't think so, One of you must be the principal applicant, you need to decide, probably the person that have more experience, more english level.

talking about the funds this url will help you

but again, everything is in the document

f

please read it carefully.
Thank you very much :)

chard1968

Mar 14, 2014
Hi, I am about to lodge our application to RLMD, we hired a registered migration agent here in our country.
Just a heads up on all those planning to apply. You must have a strong Employment and Settlement Plan. It is good to establish a network in Nova Scotia at this moment, and research the current job market conditions. We did these through a third party connection in Nova Scotia.
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) requires that all principal applicants in the Regional Labour Market Demand stream complete the Nova Scotia Employment and Settlement Plan. This plan will provide the NSNP with detail on your plans for employment and settlement in Nova Scotia and will strengthen your opportunity for success by requiring you to think through many employment and settlement issues before arriving in Nova Scotia. The NSNP is focused on the quality of your research not the length of your Employment and Settlement Plan.

Good luck to all of you, feel free to ask some questions I might be able to answer them.

My background:
Software Engineer ANZSCO 261313
IELTS overall 8.5
Work exp 6yrs+
Spouse-RN

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
Read the program intensively. Regional labour demand stream ng nova scotia. Extend your reading with cic's instructions. To answer no less than 12,800cad for two persons
Thanks a lot . :)

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Dear Srs

Another issue here in Proof of Funds for NSNP, my property is on my father's name but we talked with Lawyer he can give me a Certificate supported with the a Valuation Cert issued by a Real Estate Agent.

Pl Advise

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Finance007 said:
Dear Srs

Another issue here in Proof of Funds for NSNP, my property is on my father's name but we talked with Lawyer he can give me a Certificate supported with the a Valuation Cert issued by a Real Estate Agent.

Pl Advise
Yes. As long as you can give one proof with your name then you can go ahead