+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Anky

Jan 12, 2014
Anky said:
Hey,
Can any one please help me,. I have query regarding the minimum fund required.

The minimum requirement for me is $ 13837 as I am applying with my spouse as dependent.

1>> Will it be acceptable if I show the balance in the account with the name of my spouse?
2>> I know they require the 3 months statement, but will they accept if I submit the money now in the account and get a statement or they require the money to be in the account for continuous 3 months of time?

3>> Can I club 2 or 3 bank statements to come to the final amount required?

thanks.

Hey guys.. Plese help.. its urgent.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Anky said:
Hey,
Can any one please help me,. I have query regarding the minimum fund required.

The minimum requirement for me is $ 13837 as I am applying with my spouse as dependent.

1>> Will it be acceptable if I show the balance in the account with the name of my spouse?
2>> I know they require the 3 months statement, but will they accept if I submit the money now in the account and get a statement or they require the money to be in the account for continuous 3 months of time?

3>> Can I club 2 or 3 bank statements to come to the final amount required?

thanks.
1. Yes
2. The money must be in your account or in your wife's account for at least 3 months , they want to know if the money is really yours
3. Yes you can do that

best luck

lpreet69

Mar 12, 2014
Guys... I have done mechanical engineering diploma from united kingdom and I work on ships as marine engineer are there any chances for me to get nspnp under mechanical engineering and do anybody know if merchant navy marine engineer are in demand in nova scotia.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
muskan786 said:
Thanks for your help guys.
One more question.
In bank statement remaining balance should be equal to required amount of funds or transactional history is fine?
In my case I have 10000$ in my account at Dec 2013. But now I have funds that are required to support me and my dependants as well.

Can I apply or I have to wait for 15 more days?
i dunno if i m rite or worng but if i were in ur shoes i d just APPLY who know wat wud happen after 15 dayz :eek: still the seniors mite b able to shed sum lite on this

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
sanv said:
just wanna thank all the forum members coz going thru this forum resolves load of queries and esp to ram thanx pal.
Morning All

Thanks sanv for your kind words. I will be really happy if we all meet in NS over a weekend ;D ;D ;D

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
ram040479 said:
Morning All

Thanks sanv for your kind words. I will be really happy if we all meet in NS over a weekend ;D ;D ;D
yeah that b great how abt peggy's cove amazing place

Ram M

Jul 7, 2013
Pals,have a doubt on the below question:

Settlement in your Intended Community
a. If you are currently living outside of Canada, have you familiarized yourself with the pre-landing services available through Nova Scotia Start, which will be available to you if you are nominated by the Province? Visit: ww w. novascotiastart .ca □ Yes □ No

Really we cant enroll into Nova Scotia Start unless we have PR or Nomination letter...I dont really how to familiarize without enrolling..anythoughts whoever is about to submit applicaton or whoever submitted application ?

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
Hi,

All the forms are available.Please not filling up a generic application form, it will ask for validation and unique bar code is generated once you enter the fields.

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
ram040479 said:
Morning All

Dear Ram,

I found you are the hero member of forum, I have a request.Could you please create a spreadsheet where every forum members can enter the details. ie,name, application send date, NOC, file number ....Let me know your thoughts on same

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Ram M said:
Pals,have a doubt on the below question:

Settlement in your Intended Community
a. If you are currently living outside of Canada, have you familiarized yourself with the pre-landing services available through Nova Scotia Start, which will be available to you if you are nominated by the Province? Visit: ww w. novascotiastart .ca □ Yes □ No

Really we cant enroll into Nova Scotia Start unless we have PR or Nomination letter...I dont really how to familiarize without enrolling..anythoughts whoever is about to submit applicaton or whoever submitted application ?
Just open the site
Click on Start
Then click on the link stating you are outside
Check the right hand side under ''What do we do''
Select the 5 points which are given underneath
You are done

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
scariaz said:
Dear Ram,

I found you are the hero member of forum, I have a request.Could you please create a spreadsheet where every forum members can enter the details. ie,name, application send date, NOC, file number ....Let me know your thoughts on same
I often feel that is a futile exercise as nothing worthwhile has happened out of it. It worked wonderfully well for FSW 2013 since there were lot of contributing members. Hence felt that it would be better if each one helped each one with whatever information they have

scariaz

Mar 8, 2014
ram040479 said:
I often feel that is a futile exercise as nothing worthwhile has happened out of it. It worked wonderfully well for FSW 2013 since there were lot of contributing members. Hence felt that it would be better if each one helped each one with whatever information they have
Letz see how it works out....do it bro...

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
scariaz said:
Dear Ram,

I second this thought of creating an excel sheet.

Ram,
You should create a sheet similar to FSW 2013-14. Also include 2-3 members as editors of the sheet so we can make an entry in sheet.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
leelah said:
Guys help me. Is it okay to apply pnp for nova scotia at qsw at thr same time???
PLS ALL

NO MORE QUESTIONS ON APPLICATIONS ON SIMULTANEOUS APPLICATIONS TO PNP, QSW, FSW, ABC, PQR, XYZ. ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING. JUST TRY TO FIND OUT YOURSELVES