+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
I've sent my application on the 1'st of April (yes, I know is the Fools Day :)) ).
I am expecting news from NSNP in about one month maby ... right now I have also the FSW file almost ready to be sent.

My question is ... if now I will pay the FSW fee and in one month I receive good news from Nova Scotia, will I be able to get the money back ? Or what do usually people do in such cases ?

Thank you,

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David_C said:
I've sent my application on the 1'st of April (yes, I know is the Fools Day :)) ).
I am expecting news from NSNP in about one month maby ... right now I have also the FSW file almost ready to be sent.

My question is ... if now I will pay the FSW fee and in one month I receive good news from Nova Scotia, will I be able to get the money back ? Or what do usually people do in such cases ?

Thank you,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=613&t=4

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
hellen119119 said:
thx! actually I received two emails, one is to tell me the case number and confirm that my application entered the assessment stage, the other is from an officer telling me that they received 3 applications from me and will process the first one received on March 10.

Right, I sent three applications totally because of fatal errors in the application forms. For example, in the first application in imm8000 I chose "skilled worker" instead of "provincial nominate" and forgot to validate. But even in the last application there are still several errors in form 5406 which would have been returned if it were used to apply for FSWP.

So I am really wondering the criteria to select applicants. maybe first come first serve, but also focus on applicants' qualification???

even till now I am not optimistic with my application and don't expect a direct positive decision, because of the fatal errors in the application forms. But good thing is that I may have the chance to correct later on.
So if I am reading this correctly they have examined applications sent all the way to april because how else would they realize that you applied three times so they choose who they want and then they send emails in the order received. So our fates have clearly already been decided

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
trini_ac said:
So if I am reading this correctly they have examined applications sent all the way to april because how else would they realize that you applied three times so they choose who they want and then they send emails in the order received. So our fates have clearly already been decided
I have no idea about the criteria and the selection process. Actually I heard someones whose application reached on the same day as mine already received the case number one month ago. maybe they have sort of waiting list or qualification list but the list is also partially based on the order received

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
trini_ac said:
My guess is....most applications are initially screened without opening. same names are removed except for the 1st submitted. This step is done without pre accessment for complete application. This can be gleaned without opening the application itself. I think more than one person sent multiple applications to hold their place in the line. They've decided to use the first submitted.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellen119119 said:
I have no idea about the criteria and the selection process. Actually I heard someones whose application reached on the same day as mine already received the case number one month ago. maybe they have sort of waiting list or qualification list but the list is also partially based on the order received
hellen119119 if you can share with us the dates you sent the 3 packages in , it will be appreciated ..

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liliiiiii said:
Me too :)
It is always pleasant to see a compatriot.

Good luck with your application!

cherrydhiman

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello All,

As per NS helpdesk, we can expect the response by mid June 2014

Each and every body will get the response.

This was verbal communication I had, when I had words with NS helpdesk a week back.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
cherrydhiman said:
Hello All,

This was verbal communication I had, when I had words with NS helpdesk a week back.
Good news!!!! Thanks a lot!!

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherrydhiman said:
Hello All,

according to my understanding and correct me if i'm wrong , what you said means that all the 3000 applicants will get any type of reply specifically emails contains (rejection , pre-screening - approval ) am i right ?

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached

I think the nominated application will receive letters with file numbers and as they say "everybody" I think will be informed by their web-site that everything is over