+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

HomeCanada14

Apr 27, 2014
Liliiiiii said:
Oh, I am about to cry. It is better to know that they looked through my documents and then send the package back, than to understand that you were late to send the docs. only for 2 days :eek:
Don't cry. My application was received on 28 March but I am sure 150 spots were filled before me now that I know they received 3000 applications! So it doesn't really matter your application didn't arrive by 28 April. Don't worry Liliiii, if there is will, there is a way. Do your best for FSWP 2014.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
HomeCanada14 said:
Don't cry. My application was received on 28 March but I am sure 150 spots were filled before me now that I know they received 3000 applications! So it doesn't really matter your application didn't arrive by 28 April. Don't worry Liliiii, if there is will, there is a way. Do your best for FSWP 2014.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p :p :p :p I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D

SomeoneAM

Mar 17, 2014
Apparently I've got reject from NSNP:

----------------------------
Dear Mr.*:
Thank you for your interest in the RLMD Stream. Your application cannot be processed as it is incomplete for the following reason(s):
Citizenship and Immigration Canada forms missing:
•Schedule 4 – Economic Classes Provincial Nominees
•Additional Family Information (IMM5406)
Your application is being returned and your file closed.
Thank you
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

It's coming to something when I had to fill IMM5406 since I have not any dependats over the age of 18 and all my family is in IMM 5669.
Was it NSNP officer mistake or just formal denial?
Based on "your file closed" I fly over the RLMD this year... What do you think of that?

cherrydhiman

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello All,

NSP is very slow process.

Now they are saying they anticipate Nominees by Summer 2014 ( probably June 2014 ).

So if we apply for FSW , whether we need to mentioned in CIC orm for " Have you applied for any other PNP program " because no file number received from NSP so far.

Really I am flummoxed.

Please advise

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
bensonams said:
Liliiiiiiii, take it easy! you will get nomination/PR in any of the streams one day! keep on trying!
Hey, thanks a lot!!! I know. I am going to try Federal Skilled Worker. Good luck to you and again thanks my friends!!!

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
SomeoneAM said:

Dear Mr.*:
Thank you for your interest in the RLMD Stream. Your application cannot be processed as it is incomplete for the following reason(s):
Thank you

It's coming to something when I had to fill IMM5406 since I have not any dependats over the age of 18 and all my family is in IMM 5669.
Based on "your file closed" I fly over the RLMD this year... What do you think of that?

when did you send your application and which date you've got the response???

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
SomeoneAM said:

Dear Mr.*:
Thank you

Did you really forget about the Schedule 4 – Economic Classes Provincial Nominees? I have not submitted the Additional Family Information (IMM5406), cause we;re in 3. You have to submit it if you have more than 5 dependent....

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
klarisa said:
Did you really forget about the Schedule 4 – Economic Classes Provincial Nominees? I have not submitted the Additional Family Information (IMM5406), cause we;re in 3. You have to submit it if you have more than 5 dependent....
Additional Family Information (IMM5406) is mandatory for all, whatever is the count of ur family... everyone have to fill this form put NA or Not applicable if required.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
SomeoneAM said:

Dear Mr.*:
Thank you

Sorry to hear that. Thank goodness FSW opens this week. I,m curious - when was your file received ?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
SomeoneAM, i think you should write them. Since there is nothing to lose again fron NS. Background declaration Form (Schedule A) is for you and immediate family while Additional Family Information Form is for other family members (and in this case you don't have to include). Write them to give you a better reason for the rejection.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hi folks,

Listed Forms are mandatory for all, Just fill NA / Not applicable in the place where needed.
Incomplete or blank form and missing form is the first point of rejection

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Anyone here have applied for ECA to international education credential assessment service of canada?

Can u share the experience (how many days they took to complete the ECA) ?

I have applied for ECA to international education credential assessment service of canada and status is
Documents received and assessment under process.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
SomeoneAM said:

Dear Mr.*:
Thank you

May I know when was ur application received to NS office

SomeoneAM

Mar 17, 2014
next in line said:
when did you send your application and which date you've got the response???
klarisa said:
My application received on 10 March 2014.
And it seems to I've missed Schedule 4 in my package - I didn't make copies of docs because of rush. But it baffled me that they required IMM5406, cause we're in 3 too.