+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Hello, Who is owner of this page? @facebook

RLMD2014?ref=hl

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
sohnayshah said:
Hello, Who is owner of this page? @ facebook

RLMD2014?ref=hl
Maybe one of us here.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemav said:
It's April Fools! I haven't get any AOR yet.

Just to cheer everyone coz it's April Fools Day.

Best of Luck to all!
Hahahaha, good for you man!!!, it was a joke

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bawaiis said:
Hello friends,

I am confused about the Proof of fund. It is mentioned in the RLMD- Appedix one- Supporting documents that Proof of funds should be provided by both principal applicant as well as by spouse. Does it mean that both should have cash in bank or transferable liquid money or properties equivalent to their required fund ($13837) in their respective names? If the main applicant himself shows the said fund in his account/name or jointly, then it won't be accepted? Please clear. Thanks.
Any of you, no matter if it is in your account or hers.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sher_singh said:
seems like they have started working on files received earlier,,,just received my awaited AOR in my Inbox!! ;D

Uuuumm ::) I need probe

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
sher_singh said:
seems like they have started working on files received earlier,,,just received my awaited AOR in my Inbox!! ;D
It will take at least 3 months to get AOR.

Q: When will I hear whether I’ve made it in or not?
A: We’ll send you a letter once we’ve had an initial look at your application to see if it is complete. We call this “pre-screening.” Because of the large number of applications we’re been receiving under the Regional Labour Market Demand stream, it will take us longer than our normal three months (or less). Please don’t contact us to ask about the status of your application – if you haven’t heard from us, we haven’t reviewed your application yet, and answering calls takes time away from processing your file. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.eXLGB7Tn.dpuf

tri-junction

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May'14
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
30th Aug'14 (PER)
Med's Request
21st Oct'14
Med's Done....
15th Nov'14
Passport Req..
DM on 21st Feb15
Guys stop this April fool thing..we are not here for fun..

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
oh my lord, chill guys!! and keep patience.. i wish IO should check this page to know how we all are eager to hear from them...lol
but they have a process for doing all this on their own timely fashion, so just be patient and hopeful instead of making our own gestures like IO's.. :p

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Senwork07 said:
I agree with this point. AOR will be received by postal and not by email. Email will be sent only if they have mailed the nomination letter to our contact address :)
From my experience with NSNP you will receive ur AOR with File no by email and any additional document request by email too and you can also send them scanned documents.
Nomination or Refusal letter is also by email and possibly a snail mail which I never got any till date except for d email earlier.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Kayb said:
From my experience with NSNP you will receive ur AOR with File no by email and any additional document request by email too and you can also send them scanned documents.
Nomination or Refusal letter is also by email and possibly a snail mail which I never got any till date except for d email earlier.
That's why we have provided them our e-mail addresses to get their correspondence through emails!!
but for sending asked documents, i think we have to mail them at their mailing address!!

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recommend not to send them any email unless they had contacted you......let them make their work!!!!!!!

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
suarif said:
hi to everyone

kindly tell me can nsnp 100 form be filled handwritten as it cant be typed
Certainly, If it is not editable then you can only fill it by pen..

It is April fool question ;D

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
suarif said:
hi to everyone

kindly tell me can nsnp 100 form be filled handwritten as it cant be typed
You can fill the form with pen; alternatively you can convert PDF to doc file and then you can type;

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
My application delivered in 31 of March , but till now I don't receive the E mail notify me that it is received and the person how receive it as other member here in this forum ( Cosman , .... etc ) .. Is that OK .. ? ??? ???