+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
rndxpert said:
I am thinking that CAP 150 is for a stream and they might accept 150 per occupation (Stream).
What makes you think that, they have clearly said they have received huge number of applications , but we will nominate 150 of them

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
rndxpert said:
I am thinking that CAP 150 is for a stream and they might accept 150 per occupation (Stream).
I totally disagree with you. If NS nominates 150 per each occupation and occupation list are around 43 as I think. Therefore, NS will nominate around 6450 applicant. Whilst, FSWP only accepts 5000 applicant over whole Canada.
It is out of logic that NS nominates higher number than FSWP.
This is my own opinion

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
rndxpert said:
If you mean 150 for RLMDS and 150 for Skilled worker, etc., Then its right I think.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
wael.ot said:
I totally disagree with you. If NS nominates 150 per each occupation and occupation list are around 43 as I think. Therefore, NS will nominate around 6450 applicant. Whilst, FSWP only accepts 5000 applicant over whole Canada.
It is out of logic that NS nominates higher number than FSWP.
This is my own opinion
RLMD is created to hire labor which is in demand and even they dont have locally. Do you think for a Province like NS, 150 people would sufficient to meet the requirement.

Moreover, if they invite skilled people to work and live there, the growth rate would increase because skilled worker would get good salaries and pay taxes to the government.

Let see how many they will select, I am not denying that they mentioned 150 Application but this not mentioned overall.....

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyadinuae said:
yes why not ,....... I will go shopping to USA , with 11hour road trip
Very nice :mad: :mad:
Or you can choose to travel by air instead, direct flight from Halifax to Boston, it's the nearest usa destination from NS, 1:30 trip

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
Que bueno que ya lograste aplicar!
I am very glad that you make it. sorry for Spanish, I am very happy for my friend application!
Thanks Tetunte, i appreciate a lot your support......agradezco mucho tu apoyo :D

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
rndxpert said:
RLMD is created to hire labor which is in demand and even they dont have locally. Do you think for a Province like NS, 150 people would sufficient to meet the requirement.

Moreover, if they invite skilled people to work and live there, the growth rate would increase because skilled worker would get good salaries and pay taxes to the government.

Let see how many they will select, I am not denying that they mentioned 150 Application but this not mentioned overall.....
If you find good job, then you will receive good salary. But the thing is, most of the professions in Canada that were listed in the demand lists were Regulated and you have to meet the Canadian Equivalent in their respected profession.

I've seen Doctors in their country but work as Patient Attendants here in Nova Scotia... Dentist works in the Factory. So, if u think about it, we want more immigrants but unfortunately it is federal regulated ...They only nominate 700 in all Streams last year instead of 500 and the'yre adamant to give 150 for RLMD. Good job of being a positive thinker about nominating 150 per Noc Code but the chance of getting it implemented is NIL.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neoscotia said:
Hi Guys

Could somebody briefly explain me at first step,Do we have to submit both NSNP-100 and CIC forms at the same time.
Or first we submit NSNP-100 and its supporting documents and once it will be nominated then we can proceed with second step which is submission of CIC forms.

Quick response is appreciated.
I recommend to add the supporting documents checklist, and the Settlement employment plan with questions filled

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
What makes you think that, they have clearly said they have received huge number of applications , but we will nominate 150 of them
I think they're receiving a huge amount of applications in every occupation, then they will select for example the 4 best candidate in every occupation, or more depending on what occupation need the most.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
rndxpert said:

Ok, I will describe my opinion from another side. NS population is less than 1 million. I don't remember exact number but it is more than 900,000 and less than 1 million. If NS nominates 150 per occupation (6500 applicants) and let say that average of each family will be 3. So, there is around 20,000 new comers in 2014. In other words, population will be increased by 2% in one year only. Do you logically accept such increase? Do you believe that they have enough employment opportunities to encourages those 20,000 to settle in NS?
It is just my estimates and it may be wrong

DonJay

Mar 6, 2014
rndxpert said:
Once nominated by the Province you are responsible for submitting within 6 months a complete application
package for a permanent resident visa to the CIC processing centre listed in your Letter of Nomination.

You will see the same in your letter of Nomination, I am agree that in brief they have mentioned to Sydney NS IO. But still you need to set your local canada high commission in the application which they use to communicate in case you verification and other local stuff.
[

Hello guys, I feel we should go past the issue of cap. I suggest we should go ahead and apply after all what do u have to lose?

sameerzeeni

Mar 29, 2014
Dear Seniors,

First of all glad to join this forum its helps a lot,

I gone through from 1st page to till 146 and learned a lot.

Regarding NSNP RLMD stream I have some quarries bellow please humble request for advice.

1- As I fall in 6211 Retail sales supervisors ( which is non regulated ) is it I am eligible or not? as I have more then 10 years experience in this field in Oman

2- Suppose if I am a applicant then my spouse require IELTS or Any educational certificate required? only its required mine?

3- Basically I am Indian but since last 10 years living in Oman. so for CIC where shell I apply? in Abu Dhabi or new Delhi in India?

Highly appreciate for earliest reply ( Also please seniors specially Mr. Ram please provide me your Cell Number so I can call you in this Regards )

Thanks & Regards:)

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Hi my friend want to apply for ECA. Can anyone tell fees amount at WES.
Its $205 or $160. Course by course evaluation I think.

suzith

Mar 21, 2014
rndxpert said:
If this is would be the case then it should be printed on the application.

I guess, we need to select our local VISA office so that they can update your selection to CIC as well as your local VISA office (embassy).

As per my understanding, this is the process and correct me if am wrong
Thanks Frnds.

For question number 4 in "Generic application for canada". we shud select our local cic office in our country.Not Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada)..

here the thing is ,
Address we should write in our application is : Our local visa office of our living country.
address to mail the application after getting nominated is : Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada)..

I think its clear.

Frnds anybody from india. please reply name of visa office in india. i cant able to find exact name:(

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
sameerzeeni said:
Dear Seniors,

First of all glad to join this forum its helps a lot,

I gone through from 1st page to till 146 and learned a lot.

Regarding NSNP RLMD stream I have some quarries bellow please humble request for advice.

1- As I fall in 6211 Retail sales supervisors ( which is non regulated ) is it I am eligible or not? as I have more then 10 years experience in this field in Oman

2- Suppose if I am a applicant then my spouse require IELTS or Any educational certificate required? only its required mine?

3- Basically I am Indian but since last 10 years living in Oman. so for CIC where shell I apply? in Abu Dhabi or new Delhi in India?

Highly appreciate for earliest reply ( Also please seniors specially Mr. Ram please provide me your Cell Number so I can call you in this Regards )

Thanks & Regards:)
1) Yes, you are.
2) No, but if available, it may strengthen your position.
3) I think Abu Dhabi