+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
dreamzzz said:
I think it is not mandatory to attach the checklist. The document checklist help you to organize is the application.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
what do you think about this:
Assessment
The Office of Immigration will conduct a full review and evaluation of your complete application. The
Office of Immigration will advise you in writing if an in-person interview is required. If they are
requested, the exploratory visit and in-person interview are mandatory before the assessment of the
application will be completed.

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
tetunte said:
Could it be anyone but you
can i use blue or black pin to fill NSPN 100, as i can't edit it by computer.
also i expect a baby to be born in the next month ;), where can i mention this in order to grantee a visa for my future baby.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
new traveller said:
also i expect a baby to be born in the next month ;), where can i mention this in order to grantee a visa for my future baby.
I used blue pen. there ppl here that used black one. About the baby you can not mention him or her in the form. You can add the baby later by sending the documents like a birth certificate.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
new traveller said:
only black pen

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
nekeol said:
only black pen
thanks klarisa and nekeol for fast reply, i am going to send docs next morning, wish me luck
is there is any restricted residence for the number of years in NS?

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Hi everyone i am a regular reader of this forum and happy to say that this forum maintaining good standard.

I have also sent my application to Nova Scotia for NSNP. I have a doubt...the immigration authorities already announced that they only give nomination for 150 applications and also they confirmed that already they received huge number of applications.

My doubt is What is their real intention behind still open to receive large number of applications?

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
ejohn said:
Hi everyone i am a regular reader of this forum and happy to say that this forum maintaining good standard.

I have also sent my application to Nova Scotia for NSNP. I have a doubt...the immigration authorities already announced that they only give nomination for 150 applications and also they confirmed that already they received huge number of applications.

My doubt is What is their real intention behind still open to receive large number of applications?
to select the best !

DrHouseMD

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER Received: October 17, 2014
IELTS Request
With the application
Application sent! :)

DrHouseMD

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER Received: October 17, 2014
IELTS Request
With the application
hi guys! if you have questions about CAP, IELTS, FORGOT A DOCUMENT/S or SOMETHING. Please check their website

Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE NOVA SCOTIA REGIONAL LABOUR MARKET DEMAND STREAM

I HOPE CANADIAN & NOVA SCOTIA GOVERNMENT WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT THE CAP! hehe ;D

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
DrHouseMD said:
hi guys! if you have questions about CAP, IELTS, FORGOT A DOCUMENT/S or SOMETHING. Please check their website

Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE NOVA SCOTIA REGIONAL LABOUR MARKET DEMAND STREAM

I HOPE CANADIAN & NOVA SCOTIA GOVERNMENT WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT THE CAP! hehe ;D
I doubt they will change about the cap. Every province has a regulated law about how many people should be given a nomination in each year(Federal Regulated) . Unfortunately, they have given priority nomination for those who are in Canada having full time permanent Position (Skilled Work Stream). One of the main reasons why they create this Stream it is because there are many Skilled Work employees who hasn't got Permanent and Full time Positions and they are not qualified to apply before. So, they made this stream to retain them.

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
Carlaganda23 said:
I doubt they will change about the cap. Every province has a regulated law about how many people should be given a nomination in each year(Federal Regulated) . Unfortunately, they have given priority nomination for those who are in Canada having full time permanent Position (Skilled Work Stream). One of the main reasons why they create this Stream it is because there are many Skilled Work employees who hasn't got Permanent and Full time Positions and they are not qualified to apply before. So, they made this stream to retain them.
like noc 311?

sanpablo

Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
tetunte said:
I will glad to share with you the template please send me a private message, it is not perfect but it will give an idea...
hello... good day. can you send it to me a sample settlement plan also? thank you

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Tatal Cap for 2014 year = 700

Skilled Worker = We don't have any visibility
Regional Labour Market Demand Stream = 150
Family Business Worker = We don't have any visibility

As per my understanding, there is no issue for Skilled Worker because they have permanent offer as well as Nova Scotia Immigration team is highly accepted the application. Employer doesn’t want to apply for LMO or WP again.

One of my friend who got the nomination letter within 2 months but he applied under skilled worker category.

Here, Regional Labour Market Demand Stream is new category for them and us.... so can't predict anything about process and selection criteria.

Carlaganda23 said: