+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2012 Etobicoke Landing Interview Waiting Times?

Militarywife

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14th 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30th 2012
Med's Done....
October 2011
LANDED..........
October 4th 2012
nailiL said:
Thanks! By the way, how long did they say it would take for your PR card to arrive?
[/quote

6-8 weeks. But yesterday I wrote a letter and fax a copy of my plane ticket to the pr center, to kindly ask them to expedited the process if possible as I would be traveling. So lets see it that works. I hope it was worth the try lol

hemshah

Apr 26, 2013
I applied for permanent residence under live in caregiver category in October 2010..... After long time of waiting I got letter from cic in May 2014 that your file has been transferred to etobicoke immigration office and they will contact you..... Surprisingly etobicoke immigration office sent us the interview letter in just one week saying that interview for finalizing the application will be after 6 days:))
On interview day we been treated very nicely
It was just formality for copr
On our turn the lady officer just ask us you got married in canada? You have any criminal record?
After that she show our copr and advised to each thing by spelling and correction
There was mistake in my husband copr about his passport details that she corrected immediately
That's it we signed and she congratulated us
They also issued the social insurance number within 15 mins from the same place
That was amazing experience :)