+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
@Another-Immigrant

1. I will prefer paying again for RPRF again and send the copy of payment to Delhi office along with other documents. Once your Mother landed in Canada, deal with them regarding overpayment later.
2. I think PCC expires in one year and as India is your home country, I will prefer getting PCC again.
3. Non-accopmanying dependents who were unmarried at the time of sponsorship; since your sister was married at the time of sponsorship, you dont need to fill that form

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi All,

Just got an email from my consultant, they got from Delhi Visa office, Asking for the following documents

1. Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

2. Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

3. Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period.

4. A duly completed Travel Information Form. The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

5. You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

I have questions and concerns for above

Question for item list at number 1.
I do not remember any one asking me PR landing fee. I never submitted it. However as my father was passed away, and after submitting additioncal doc, i got 60$ refund from CIC. No one told me that what is that refund. But in GCMS notes somewhere it says , processing fee adjusted towards Landing fee and $60 refund sent. So my assumption is that, as my father was passed away, seems CIC instead of return that processing fee adjust that fee towards mother's Landing fee. Other than those GCMS notes, i don't have any proof of Landing fee. So how i can get that proof. Is it ok, if i can not get. I will submit again . Question is , where to submit? and how much submit?

Question for item list at number 2.

My mother is on super visa here in Canada since 2014. I have already PCC after she was here. Can i use that PCC? any idea? or i will ask again from back home

Question for item list at number 3 and 4 .

I think i am good for form. My mother lived in one country after age of 18. Never visited any other country. So i think it is not much issue to fill that form. I will ask if there is any question. Please let me know if anything special for these forms

Question for item list at number 5

Why CIC requires the medical for non accompanying dependents? any idea?

Also at the end of email there is form to fill. Instructions are

"Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application."

So i have my sisters married even before the submission of Sponsorship application. Still we need to fill up this Non-Accompanying form?

and last question

How to send all these documents to CIC in New Delhi, In India, Via regular mail/Courier or we can send via email or web forms upload etc?

Hi Another Immigrant,
Question :1
I would rather repay the fees if you are not sure if you paid it. If you paid it twice by accident, CIC will refund you.

Question :2
You will have to get a new PCC from India as it cant be older than 6 months..

Question :5
What they are saying is, there iwll be separate email for medical exam. so look out for that...

Submit everything via courier / also can upload the documents on MYCIC if you have an account ??

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
psAug2010 said:
Hope someone can help me.

We got an email from the visa office (not via MyCIC).

They asked to send a properly completed new schedule A form for my parents and one brother.

They didn't ask it for the other brother.

But they didn't mention what the issue is with the forms that we submitted 2 months ago.

We don't find any gaps or anything.

We have to send it to them by mail so that it reaches them within 1 week.

What can be the reason? Is it OK if we fill out the forms in the same way as we did before?

Thanks for your help.
I went through the same. Got a standard letter from delhi requesting these forms (which i had already provided) along with some other things such as RPRF, non accompanying dependant form, travel history and such.

Turns out, there's a catch:

IMM0008 form has been updated for 2016 with some additional fields. So need to fill it out and resend
Schedule A: The guide says fill out details since the age 18 or last 10 years. Naturally, everyone fills out the last 10 years (so did I) but the VO wants everything since the age of 18. Confusing, but why not just say so in the guide or on the form.

I sent them some docs like PCC's last month and got another email for them to send in updated IMM0008, Schedule A and additional family information forms. Its unfortunate for the applicants that the forms change while they wait and have to redo them over and over again when the information hasn't changed.

Hopefully this will be the end of it as i have no energy left to deal with CIC anymore. ITs almost comparable to dealing with the Indian Consulate; very very incompetent.

BTW, file transferred to NEW Delhi in August and yet to receive a medical request.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi @adip19 and Hirak24

Thank you very much for quick response. I got the medical email today as well.

Confusion is this

"3. Non-accopmanying dependents who were unmarried at the time of sponsorship; since your sister was married at the time of sponsorship, you dont need to fill that form"

CIC did not use the word Non-Accompanying Dependents, rather said "Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter"

If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application."

It is confusing :(

Please confirm, just to double check

My consultants forward me all the emails, Did not find anywhere in the emails saying "Finger Prints". But my consultant send me additional email saying that, "My mother has to go for Finger prints as well" . I will double check with consultant again, but don't trust them anymore. Any one has any idea about finger prints?

Thanks

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepilot said:
I can attest to that, mine is still sitting at in progress for 5 months sight....
Hi thepilot, when "decision made" is shown on Ecas on the two sections since last week, after how long the PPr comes ? Thank you

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi @adip19 and Hirak24

Thank you very much for quick response. I got the medical email today as well.

Confusion is this

"3. Non-accopmanying dependents who were unmarried at the time of sponsorship; since your sister was married at the time of sponsorship, you dont need to fill that form"

CIC did not use the word Non-Accompanying Dependents, rather said "Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter"

It is confusing :(

Please confirm, just to double check

My consultants forward me all the emails, Did not find anywhere in the emails saying "Finger Prints". But my consultant send me additional email saying that, "My mother has to go for Finger prints as well" . I will double check with consultant again, but don't trust them anymore. Any one has any idea about finger prints?

Thanks
My in-laws received same email notification from Delhi. Even though my wife already lives in Canada along with all her brothers and sisters they still sent us this and we just explained this in a covering letter.

Depending on your situation just write a covering letter explaining what is the case regarding the other children. There is no need to undergo medicals for the accompanying adult children

congrats on the medical request

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
snapchat said:
Hi thepilot, when "decision made" is shown on Ecas on the two sections since last week, after how long the PPr comes ? Thank you
On both sections, should be a matter of weeks.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
soonihope said:
My in-laws received same email notification from Delhi. Even though my wife already lives in Canada along with all her brothers and sisters they still sent us this and we just explained this in a covering letter.

Depending on your situation just write a covering letter explaining what is the case regarding the other children. There is no need to undergo medicals for the accompanying adult children

congrats on the medical request
Hi

Thanks for information. So should I not be filling that form? Also what about finger prints? any one knows?

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Now, all the missing lines came back on ECAS.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
kcdasoju said:
it sounds / looks good and bad for me in case of CPC-Ottawa

one of my friend from 2011 batch but not active on this forum but his file is being processed at Ottawa (file transferred to Ottawa in early June 2016)

received some messages in GCKey, but typo error with Name, file numbers and time line provided

looks like they are giving 30 Days for medical and 45 days for PCC

In my case i checked my GCKey, no update messages, need to keep checking as some activity is taking place at Ottawa

advice others keep checking their GCkey

With regards

Dasoju
my Sponsorship Application was approved on 7th July 2016 and file was transferred to Ottawa

but until 14th Sep my on line status did not change and in the month of Sep 2016 it On-line status says they have started reviewing my parents PR application since 11th Sep 2016.

it's almost three months and we haven't received Medical and PCC yet.

Tried to get GCC notes and i was declined and asked to resubmit the consent form (its a painful process with aged parents in India)

Did anyone receive Medical and PCC from Ottawa office in Oct- Nov - Dec 2016?

i have one more Question,
Currently my Parents Sponsorship Application has been Approved.
my parents PR is being process in Ottawa.

in the month of Nov 2016 i lost my job due to Restructuring process

i am planning to apply for EI.

Will this impact my Parents PR Process?

can someone help me in answering my question

With regards

Dasoju

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
I'm still waiting and waiting, MP time.

nawabheer

Jun 6, 2015
Dear All Applicants ,Those whose applications are struck at Ottawa Vo for many days/months. Let us write to the Minister pointing undue long time being take.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
nawabheer said:
Dear All Applicants ,Those whose applications are struck at Ottawa Vo for many days/months. Let us write to the Minister pointing undue long time being take.
i am with you

Dasoju