Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
distressed said:
Hi been.bittu & cgill

What original document does canadian high commission take at PPR submission. our lvo is also Delhi, just want to be prepared

Thanks

Posted by: been.bittu
Insert Quote
thanks cgill

we already got visa last week but still didnt get our original documents back ........
Posted on: December 08, 2016, 04:40:28 pm Posted by: Cgill
Insert Quote
Quote from: been.bittu on December 08, 2016, 12:32:43 pm
hi all

does anyone know that how the visa office will send our original documents back ? i mean its regular post or register post?

We got our original documents by regular Indian post mail from new Delhi. Nothing mentioned as cover letter. Only mentioned verified. waiting for good news now.

Posted on: December 08, 2016, 12:32:43 pm Posted by: been.bittu
Insert Quote
hi all

does anyone know that how the visa office will send our original documents back ? i mean its regular post or register post?

They will request what they need marriage certificate, PCC, education certificates and birth certifcate are the main

been.bittu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
JULY 2014
AOR Received.
OCT 2014
File Transfer...
MARCH 2016
Med's Request
APRIL 2016
Med's Done....
APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
hi distressed

if u have dependent in ur file so local visa office will ask ur dependents original education paper like birth certificate and original mark sheet and marriage certificate of parents and lots other things so i got visa but i didint get my original documents back yet

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
My E-Case is showing decision made. No email for PPR yet. How long more I have to wait?

Dhaliwal2016

Aug 27, 2016
Cgill said:
My E-Case is showing decision made. No email for PPR yet. How long more I have to wait?
Congratulations Cgill.

Do you know how long it took to do background check. My file started showing background check in progress today.
I have delhi visa office

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Human rights day today :)

I don't know why we don't have that right to know , What would be estimated time for our applications and also, what is currently happening to my applications?

Please share if some one knows

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/freedom-of-expression/freedom-of-information/

is Right to information/Privacy ACT is INCOMPLETE? not any use for us?

from United Nations web sites

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Cgill said:
There are 2 sections, which one?

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Another-Immigrant said:
Thanks for confirming. CIC has got deleted part of its database? or what is going on? no news? no one is even asking about it? People lost trust and interest :)
Same for me too...Missing lines. I was expecting to see some more lines to be added but they deleted added lines too.

Are they working backward or what? :eek:

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
bharucha said:
Same for me too...Missing lines. I was expecting to see some more lines to be added but they deleted added lines too.

Are they working backward or what? :eek:
Yes,, it seems they are working backward, because we signed the petition LOL :D

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another-Immigrant said:
Ah! From CIC website found that, Cancel exiting rep and appoint new one can be done using the single form. No need to send two forms.
Hi Another-Immigrant, when "decision made" is shown on Ecas, after how long the PPr comes ? Thank you

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All,

Just got an email from my consultant, they got from Delhi Visa office, Asking for the following documents

1. Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

2. Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

3. Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period.

4. A duly completed Travel Information Form. The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

5. You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

I have questions and concerns for above

Question for item list at number 1.
I do not remember any one asking me PR landing fee. I never submitted it. However as my father was passed away, and after submitting additioncal doc, i got 60$ refund from CIC. No one told me that what is that refund. But in GCMS notes somewhere it says , processing fee adjusted towards Landing fee and $60 refund sent. So my assumption is that, as my father was passed away, seems CIC instead of return that processing fee adjust that fee towards mother's Landing fee. Other than those GCMS notes, i don't have any proof of Landing fee. So how i can get that proof. Is it ok, if i can not get. I will submit again . Question is , where to submit? and how much submit?

Question for item list at number 2.

My mother is on super visa here in Canada since 2014. I have already PCC after she was here. Can i use that PCC? any idea? or i will ask again from back home

Question for item list at number 3 and 4 .

I think i am good for form. My mother lived in one country after age of 18. Never visited any other country. So i think it is not much issue to fill that form. I will ask if there is any question. Please let me know if anything special for these forms

Question for item list at number 5

Why CIC requires the medical for non accompanying dependents? any idea?

Also at the end of email there is form to fill. Instructions are

"Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application."

So i have my sisters married even before the submission of Sponsorship application. Still we need to fill up this Non-Accompanying form?

and last question

How to send all these documents to CIC in New Delhi, In India, Via regular mail/Courier or we can send via email or web forms upload etc?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
snapchat said:
Hi Another-Immigrant, when "decision made" is shown on Ecas, after how long the PPr comes ? Thank you
Hi,

Sorry first of all , there is still no "Decision Made" for me in ECAS. My application just approved for SA not for PR approval. These are two different things. I think you are talking about Decision Made for PR. My application is not in that stage. Also i did not get chance to look at posts gone through this process. I will try to find these posts and post here if i find. You can also try to find people here, under their time line you can find they mentioned about PPR after decision made.

Also i think it is different for each visa office.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi,

Sorry first of all , there is still no "Decision Made" for me in ECAS. My application just approved for SA not for PR approval. These are two different things. I think you are talking about Decision Made for PR. My application is not in that stage. Also i did not get chance to look at posts gone through this process. I will try to find these posts and post here if i find. You can also try to find people here, under their time line you can find they mentioned about PPR after decision made.

thank you for response, yes I was talking about decision made on ecas for PR, some people says it took one week others says two or more, it depends on the agent I guess ...
I wish you all the good luck and I hope you will get good news and PPr very soon !!

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
snapchat said:
thank you for response, yes I was talking about decision made on ecas for PR, some people says it took one week others says two or more, it depends on the agent I guess ...
I wish you all the good luck and I hope you will get good news and PPr very soon !!
I have questions above (in my previous post above). I don't know if you know the answers. If not that is ok. But please update your time line under your profile, so that other can get help from your time line

Thanks

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi,

I can attest to that, mine is still sitting at in progress for 5 months sight....

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another-Immigrant said:
I have questions above (in my previous post above). I don't know if you know the answers. If not that is ok. But please update your time line under your profile, so that other can get help from your time line

Thanks
sur I will update thank you :)