Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
A person who I know got pending review letter this April, and got DM1 today. She added consigner & reported new baby last few years
Pending review letter can be sent by CIC with delay. So Please don't just assume whatever the people says, if they really want to help you, they need to tell you at least correct month for submitting application, Start processing and when it was in pending review.

Some time people just say and you get frustrated and start thinking to take some action for your file, e.g. go to MP office, go to consultants etc. It is all waste of time and money. So don't just get frustrated on basis of incomplete information, at least until you got information from CIC.

Be patient, I would say forget about your application for at least 30-45 days and wait. Enjoy holidays season.. I know you would say it is hard. Your turn almost there, it is within 1 to 2 months.

Please ask information from that person , lets see if he/she can provide you. I am sure they got DM1 coz he/she is ahead of you. I am not saying CIC don't make mistakes. These forums are great , lots of people are ready to help. But not everyone has correct information/advise

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
StayHopeful said:
thanks dear for kind information...i appreciate this
Can you please share what is start processing date? you can get this from Online status. Also when your file was in Pending reveiw, you can get it from GCMS notes if you have

I am just asking to track when would be the turn for other people in secondary/pending review

I have created excel sheet to keep track

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyThO1XMPAIfUTlfbslpQdCBpxZzkMt8tJUVndHVfV0/edit?usp=sharing

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
Hi.

I applied in may 2011,
CIC requested for additional docs in July 2015,
sent docs in Sept 2015,
got acknowledgement of docs in Oct 2015,
Secondary review letter on April 06,2016
Now yesterday got an email to send income docs from Sep 2014 to Sep 2015..

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
hello friends,

As CPC-Mississauga had asked me for Original Option C-Printout so can i attached the printouts of option c from my CRA Profile or do i need to call CRA call center & request them via mail...which one will be considered as original.?

Thanks in advance for your kind replies..

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
StayHopeful said:
hello friends,

As CPC-Mississauga had asked me for Original Option C-Printout so can i attached the printouts of option c from my CRA Profile or do i need to call CRA call center & request them via mail...which one will be considered as original.?

Thanks in advance for your kind replies..
You can print from online CRA profile. it is same thing now, otherwise you will have to wait for 2-3 weeks from CRA to send you print out.

fadeupandtired

Nov 15, 2016
Guys,

For the police certificate, my parents has never been in any other country for more than 6 months. However, my parents are 60 years of age but they have been on the same address for the past 20 years. Would that suffice? It is difficult to obtain police certificate since the age of 18. Not sure what it means? I would really appreciate any insights on this.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
fadeupandtired said:
Guys,

For the police certificate, my parents has never been in any other country for more than 6 months. However, my parents are 60 years of age but they have been on the same address for the past 20 years. Would that suffice? It is difficult to obtain police certificate since the age of 18. Not sure what it means? I would really appreciate any insights on this.
If your parents have never left their home country then just get a certificate from their current police authority as per the instructions applicable to their country of residence and submit that one certificate. It won't matter if they lived in a different city 30 or 40 years ago. You just need a certificate for each country that a person has spent more than 6 months since age 18. In your case it is just their home country.

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
fadeupandtired said:
Guys,

Have they been on the same country since the age of 18? If so, get it from that "country"

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
StayHopeful said:
Hi.

I applied in may 2011,
CIC requested for additional docs in July 2015,
sent docs in Sept 2015,
got acknowledgement of docs in Oct 2015,
Secondary review letter on April 06,2016
Now yesterday got an email to send income docs from Sep 2014 to Sep 2015..
Hi thanks for information,

One piece is missing. What date it starts processing?. When you logged in online account. It should say, "We start processing your application.... Month.. date , year..

thanks

fadeupandtired

Nov 15, 2016
soonihope said:
If your parents have never left their home country then just get a certificate from their current police authority as per the instructions applicable to their country of residence and submit that one certificate. It won't matter if they lived in a different city 30 or 40 years ago. You just need a certificate for each country that a person has spent more than 6 months since age 18. In your case it is just their home country.
Thank you. So my parents have visited many countries ever since the age of 18 however, they have never been in any country for more than 6 month. Would this makes more sense?

They have changed few houses while staying in the home country so we are not sure how we can find that information out and get the police certificate for more than 20 years

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
fadeupandtired said:
Thank you. So my parents have visited many countries ever since the age of 18 however, they have never been in any country for more than 6 month. Would this makes more sense?

They have changed few houses while staying in the home country so we are not sure how we can find that information out and get the police certificate for more than 20 years
It doesn't matter how many countries they have visited as long as none of their visits were for 6 months or more in one stretch. Only if a person has stayed for 6 months or more in any country since age 18 do you require a police certificate from that country.

In your home country just use the local details and police authority to get a valid current police certificate. It does not matter if this current police authority is different to the place you lived at 40 years ago.

For example in some countries like India there are different police forces for different states. If you live in Delhi as a 18 year old and now at age 60 you are living in Mumbai then you would just apply for a police certificate in Mumbai using your current address and id details. CIC does not require a separate certificate from Delhi police.

I hope that example makes sense.

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Hello all my friends, I have a good news. I have received an email from cic stating, my sponsorship application was approved. I have received the second review email on March 15, 2016 and after 9 months wasting my time, Someone spend 5 minutes to stop the nonsense. My fill was forwarded to Ankara. Any one has any experience with Ankara?

been.bittu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
JULY 2014
AOR Received.
OCT 2014
File Transfer...
MARCH 2016
Med's Request
APRIL 2016
Med's Done....
APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
hi all

does anyone know that how the visa office will send our original documents back ? i mean its regular post or register post?

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
been.bittu said:
hi all

does anyone know that how the visa office will send our original documents back ? i mean its regular post or register post?
We got our original documents by regular Indian post mail from new Delhi. Nothing mentioned as cover letter. Only mentioned verified. waiting for good news now.