24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
ksenya said:
Congrats guys who have a good news!!! Please check my signature.

No news for us...
when we look at the ksenya's list, folks who have received approval in the month of March - April time frame, have received request for Medical & PC.

we have eight folks, whose status was not updated, may be the are getting info via regular mail (Canada Post) or they have not shared with others . but it appears folks who got approval in March - April time frame have moved to next level

Hope it would be our turn next. staying positive with mixed feelings

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Congratulations to everyone who's gotten another update. :)
So, my parents got medical request today.. I have 2 issues though, the address on their file is showing my boyfriend's here in Toronto and not mine. We put him as an authorized user (honestly cannot recall reason why), they are in the Philippines where they can do their medicals.
1. is the address an issue?
2. when passport request comes, where do I send their passports? Ottawa or Manila?

Thanks!!!

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
dyan29 said:
So, my parents got medical request today.. I have 2 issues though, the address on their file is showing my boyfriend's here in Toronto and not mine. We put him as an authorized user (honestly cannot recall reason why), they are in the Philippines where they can do their medicals.
2. when passport request comes, where do I send their passports? Ottawa or Manila?

Thanks!!!
You can go online ecase using the Application number of your parent (comes with medical request) and use your parent data to log in and update the address online. I did for my parent also. Although it says that it will take three weeks to update but mine was updated within 3-4 days. Remember when you login with your client id as a sponsor you will not see this information to update address. You must login with your parent information.

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
dyan29 said:

Thanks!!!
The address on medicals of my parents is my address (sponsor) in Canada.
I wouldn't be worry about it.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Zigzag said:
@kcdasoju

I have kept updated everyone on this forum regarding changes in our case. I have provided three updates in last one month but not included in the list yet..
Hi ksenya

can you please help us in updating ZigZag info.

He case has been approve and he has received medical too

Approval: 29th April 2016

Medical: 3rd Jun 2016

With regards

Dasoju

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Done! Guys, please check my list (my signature) and update info if it's not updated yet. Thanks

question20162

May 18, 2016
soonihope said:
last year's letters started being sent to people around the 25th July.
Hopefully this year they will start at the same time.

Try and be as quick as possible to send back your documents because they say on the letter that they will process complete applications in the order they receive them back.

All the best for the next step.
I received my parents' med' request on June 06, and requested police certificates, my parents police certificates was issuesed back on dec 29 2015 and Jan 29, 2016, can I submit them? Thx so much

his579

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016 (Re-med: 07 Sep 2016)
Passport Req..
22 Sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi,

Does anyone knows how to get the police clearance in Meerut, Bagpat area (UtterPradesh) as there is not much information on website and the authorities are really not helpful.

Do we just need to go to local police station or is there any specific form which can be filled in order to request this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

winnipegmb

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
April-2016
Med's Request
May-2016
Med's Done....
May-2016
Passport Req..
June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
July-2016
Short answer:
If the police certificate was issued less than six months ago, then you're good. Make sure it gets to CIC before the six months are up.

Long answer:
"For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.
For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."
source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

question20162 said:
I received my parents' med' request on June 06, and requested police certificates, my parents police certificates was issuesed back on dec 29 2015 and Jan 29, 2016, can I submit them? Thx so much

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
I got Email for Police certificate and Birth certificate request.

In email says that PC should be scanned (PDF) and send via email (reply to email).

Did you send your Original PC via regular mail or scanned it and send it by email?

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john_hey said:
I got Email for Police certificate and Birth certificate request.

In email says that PC should be scanned (PDF) and send via email (reply to email).

Did you send your Original PC via regular mail or scanned it and send it by email?
You can scan and share in email. Just to be safe, i would send an email as well.

In the pcc request email, did they ask specifically mention the countries for which they need PCC? If possble can u share the email post removing the uid's and stuff? You can even share it as a pm.

Moongs

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
MOONGS said:
You can scan and share in email. Just to be safe, i would send an email as well.

In the pcc request email, did they ask specifically mention the countries for which they need PCC? If possble can u share the email post removing the uid's and stuff? You can even share it as a pm.

Moongs
in Email stated that "PC required if applicant lived in any country more than 6 months since 18 years old".
It was generic statement, no specific country mentioned.

I still need to know how other people sent their PC, by mail or email?

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
john_hey said:
in Email stated that "PC required if applicant lived in any country more than 6 months since 18 years old".
It was generic statement, no specific country mentioned.

I still need to know how other people sent their PC, by mail or email?
is it more than 6 months per year, or more than 6 months for x number of years

Just curious to understand, i was checking my parents visit to USA, they have visited USA couple of time but never stayed more than six moths in a give year, but if we sum the number of months they stayed in 5 years its more then 6 months

Just curious to understand the requirement

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
kcdasoju said:
is it more than 6 months per year, or more than 6 months for x number of years

Just curious to understand, i was checking my parents visit to USA, they have visited USA couple of time but never stayed more than six moths in a give year, but if we sum the number of months they stayed in 5 years its more then 6 months

Just curious to understand the requirement
It is always continue stay of six or more months in one go.

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rightback said:
It is always continue stay of six or more months in one go.
Well ideally yes but not always. My parents have been asked for FBI clerqnce though they have never stayed in US for 6 month at a stretch or combined. I guess it depends on the officer. They have visited US quite a few times though for a few days.