+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
jessie50 said:
hello..update my info too..got ppt req..med done two weeks ago..thanks
Hi jessie, did you send passport to Ottawa or local visa office close to your country?
My question is if for example if we sponsor someone from India but file transferred to Ottawa, we send passport to Ottawa or India?

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jessie50 said:
hello..update my info too..got ppt req..med done two weeks ago..thanks
Cool Congrats Jessie :)

Did you get the request in email from CPC Ottawa?

Cheers,
moongs

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
john_hey said:
Hi jessie, did you send passport to Ottawa or local visa office close to your country?
My question is if for example if we sponsor someone from India but file transferred to Ottawa, we send passport to Ottawa or India?
The passport request email will give you information of how to send passport to Ottawa if in Canada or if you are in India then you will need to send passport to Delhi for visa stamping.

jessie50

Mar 4, 2016
john_hey said:
if your relatives lives in India then New Delhi ..Ottawa is their centralized office i think..i send passport to my LVO.. :)

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
jessie50 said:
Thanks.. yeah i got email from Ottawa cpc..
That's great news for the Ottawa people :) My file was transferred to Ottawa in February, but I'm a 2014 applicant, maybe they're doing the 2011 applications first, which does seem fair, no matter how much I want my mum's PR! :)

question20162

May 18, 2016
Hi Everyone, after I emailed my police certificates to Ottawa, will I receive an email to confirm that's the right documents they need after an auto system reply? Thx

foeyshell

Jun 8, 2016
@Zigzag:

Understood. but I paid 980 which 490*2 (RPRF) for my parents. So my question is why only half of it is returned? Not sure where 550$ coming from in your thread though.. because two number won't match. (490+550.. isn't matching to 980$ I paid, right?)

foeyshell

Jun 8, 2016
@zigzag

Also just out of curiosity: according to your post (which I really appreciated!).. it's an all in or all out situation. Either they will keep it and no refund until a final decision is made.

So why they refunded - half of the RPRF (490$)?

If refund RPRF fees, shouldn't they refund both of parents, which is 980$? --- I'm really confused. According to the analysis of 550$ you explained in the thread, I just can't relate it to the refund of 490$.

I ordered GCMS notes.. hopefully it can explain.. so frustrating when they refund without any reason explained

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
foeyshell said:
@zigzag

Also just out of curiosity: according to your post (which I really appreciated!).. it's an all in or all out situation. Either they will keep it and no refund until a final decision is made.

So why they refunded - half of the RPRF (490$)?

If refund RPRF fees, shouldn't they refund both of parents, which is 980$? --- I'm really confused. According to the analysis of 550$ you explained in the thread, I just can't relate it to the refund of 490$.

I ordered GCMS notes.. hopefully it can explain.. so frustrating when they refund without any reason explained
They usually send refund if you have over paid.i also agree with you that if your file was rejected you would have received no refund.

Wait for your gcms notes and keep faith.
Once you have the notes hopefully you will see what is going on.

TEl

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mocsow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-09-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2016
Med's Request
09-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-07-2016
Passport Req..
25-07-2016
dmda said:
Hey Y'all!
Just got an email for passport submission!
@Xenia, please do the honors :)
@dmda,
Congrats!
How long did it take between physician entered results into the eMedical system and the email for passport submission?
We are in the same LVO :)

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
john_hey said:
The address on medicals of my parents is my address (sponsor) in Canada.
I wouldn't be worry about it.

Thanks! i emailed them and they updated the address :)
I was told they can use the medical forms with the authorized reps address still so my parents can do their medicals next week :)