May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Hi,
somebody recommended me to join this forum for queries regarding my parents sponsorship case. I applied for my parents and sister sponsorship back in August 2011. Got approved from CPC-M. my case is then transferred to London, UK. It says on application status that their medical has been received. Recently, they ask my mother (principal applicant) to send "Supplementary Information form for Pakistani Nationals". what type of form is that? is it a background check? how long will it take after this step?

Refer to following forum. Yes they need travel history and background information to start the background check.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/imm5562-supplementary-information-or-supplementary-information-form-for-pak.460279/

Create an online account with with GCkey on cic and link your application so you can see the result of medical also. On E-Cas, they only show statement that Medical has been received but on MY CIC account you can see more information and details with status of your medical result.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

nida8117

May 24, 2017
Refer to following forum. Yes they need travel history and background information to start the background check.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/imm5562-supplementary-information-or-supplementary-information-form-for-pak.460279/

Create an online account with with GCkey on cic and link your application so you can see the result of medical also. On E-Cas, they only show statement that Medical has been received but on MY CIC account you can see more information and details with status of your medical result.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Thanks !!

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Hi All,
I don't see any activity in May. Did they put us on hold again until next year? :confused:

nida8117

May 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm trying to link my application with my Online account for the past 5 days but every time it failed to link saying system couldn't find any application with the information provided. Do i need to put my information or the one whom I'm sponsoring? for e.g UCI, Pasport no, place of birth etc.

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Hi,
I'm trying to link my application with my Online account for the past 5 days but every time it failed to link saying system couldn't find any application with the information provided. Do i need to put my information or the one whom I'm sponsoring? for e.g UCI, Pasport no, place of birth etc.
you need to provide information for person who you sponsoring exactly as it appear on submitted application. I would recommend you to order GCMS notes, and use the information from there as I had same problem when I was linking mine and then I simply "copy & paste" from notes and it worked. That's my experience.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Hii everyone
Parents application status changed yesterday....it's now IN-PROCESS..they started processing there file on 1 JUNE 2017....

So my question is what's d next step.now they send medical request? ?
Parents didn't done Dere medical yet..

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Hii everyone
Parents application status changed yesterday....it's now IN-PROCESS..they started processing there file on 1 JUNE 2017....

So my question is what's d next step.now they send medical request? ?
Parents didn't done Dere medical yet..

Yes Next Step will be Medical, Once medical pass they will background check and finally PPR.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Thank u so much for d information...
Just curious how much time it will take?

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
I would like to inquire if everyone that got the request for medical exam got an email in addition to the msg on the gckey account? or just message on GCKey or either one of them ? thank you

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
I would like to inquire if everyone that got the request for medical exam got an email in addition to the msg on the gckey account? or just message on GCKey or either one of them ? thank you
if your appication is linked to CIC account and opt in for email communication then Email notification come that there is update on CIC/GCKey account. and actual attachment or message is only available on GCKEY account.

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Thank u so much for d information...
Just curious how much time it will take?

Well every case is different but based on average you can expect to get case finalized in 6 to 12 months for normal cases with no exceptions.

Most of cases for 2011 have already been finalize and very few have left. 9 months ago this forum was very active with lot of people waiting with frustration but all of them have got approval in last six months.

In my case once the processing started at LOV I got medical request and additional documents request within 1-2 months but background check took almost 10 months to finish.

Vishrutpatel

May 24, 2017
Last year the document list asked for the option C printout for the year you applied and the previous year.
That would be 2010 & 2011 for everyone. I would however also request the other year's i.e 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015. The reason is if you need to provide additional option C printout then no delay in waiting to get them.

Below is list of everything requested last year:

Option C Printout

Submit an original Option C Printout for the tax year that you submitted the original sponsorship application AND an original Option C Printout for the year before you submitted the application. The Option C Printout is required for both tax years.

Original

For the Principal Applicant

Forms and supporting documents (to be completed and submitted by all applicants).

Note: Do not complete the Visa Office Specific Instructions. Documents must be submitted in the order of this checklist.

Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008)

Each application package must contain only one completed, dated and signed 2D barcoded

IMM 0008. Please complete and validate this form online.

All dependants previously listed on the original sponsorship application must be listed on the

IMM 0008. If you no longer wish to include them in your application, please provide a written explanation why and include it with your submission.

Original

Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if applicable)

If the applicant has more than five dependants (whether they are accompanying or not), then the principal applicant must complete, date and sign this form.

For instructions on completing this form, please refer to:

Original

Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669)

A separate form must be completed, dated and signed by:

• the principal applicant, and,

• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not) and,

• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not).

Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever comes first, in chronological order. Do not leave any sections blank or gaps in time. You must write "n/a" in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all:

• jobs,

• periods of unemployment,

• study,

• vacations, or

• being a homemaker.

Do not use abbreviations. Do not use general words such as "employee", "working", or “manager." Specify your activity such as retail salesperson, architect, financial manager, etc.

For instructions on completing this form, please refer to:

Note: If this section is not accurately completed, it will cause delays in the processing of your application.

Original

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

A separate form must be completed, dated and signed by:

• the principal applicant; and

• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not); and

• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not).

For instructions on completing this form, please refer to: cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3998ETOC.asp#3998E4

Original

Use of a representative (IMM 5476)

Complete, date, sign and include this form in your application if you have a paid or unpaid representative.

For instructions on completing this form, please refer to: cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3998ETOC.asp#3998E4

Original

Travel documents and passports

Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:

the passport number,
date of issue and expiry,
the photo, name, date and place of birth,
pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration, etc.
You must hold a valid regular passport. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.

Proof of Admission (if applicable)

If the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible.

Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status document issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission. If an extension of the original status has been obtained, the evidence required would be a document or stamp issued by the ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to one year or beyond.

Please note that the CPC-Mississauga is not a visa office. Visa offices are outside of Canada.

Submit photocopies of:

• current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport, and

• current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.

Copies

Proof of Relationship to Sponsor in Canada

Submit proof of relationship showing you are the parent or grandparent of your sponsor in Canada. The document you submit must prove the relationship between the principal applicant and the sponsor.

You must provide the following documents:

Birth certificates;
Legal documents showing name or date of birth changes (if applicable);
National IDs, family/household registry/book (if applicable).
Copies

Identity and Civil Status Documents

You must provide the following documents for you and your current and/or former spouse/common-law partner:

Marriage certificate(s), final divorce or annulment certificate(s). If married more than once, include certificates from each marriage and divorce or annulment you, your spouse or common-law partner have had;
Death certificate for former spouse(s) or common-law partner(s) (if applicable);
Legal documents showing name or date of birth changes (if applicable);
National IDs, family/household registry/book (if applicable)
If you have a common-law partner, complete and include the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409 – original) and provide evidence that you have cohabitated with your partner for a period of at least 12 continuous months. Evidence may be, but not limited to, the following examples listing both your names:
copies of joint bank account statements,
copies of leases, utility bills etc.
Copies, unless otherwise stated

Hope this helps you all.
Hellow everyone
add me to the list, I applied in firstweek of May 2011.
Can anyone share status of application.I my case file is at delhi embassy.And my medical done in december 2016.