jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more 2016 PGP applicant got PPR request today (check the thread!!!)

Feb 23, 2015
kcdasoju said:
According to my experience, what you are going through is quite normal for folks who have applied in 2010 and 2011.

I too lost Auto system generated email requesting to submit additional documentation in July 2015. came to know abut it in Oct 2015 and submitted Addition documentation in Nov 2015. and raised similar questions that you have raised at that time.

Following is the answer to your question.

According to CIC-M, Call center employ would not look into your case until it has crossed 11 months from the date of Issue of acknowledgment for additional documents (i.e. 1st March 2017).

in my case, it took about four and a half months to get Sponsorship approval from the date of Second acknowledgment letter.

This forum page was initiated by ksenya, he/she used to maintain Google doc tracking the timeline and average timeline was eight months. Please note all these are subjected to all the verifications go in favor of you. for some reason, you have poor documentation or some complex documentation or if you have taken any social assistance or change in family size etc. you could run into issues.

my experience with them was good, we made one typo error (we forgot to place a check mark on co-signer document and its very important). CIC-M instead of having the document rejected (it happened for few) they tried to reach me at work and scheduled a conference call with my spouse and me and immigration officer to have the information verified.

i would suggest you to do the following

a. you should request for GCC notes. that would give you some idea on what is taking place with your application. it would take about one month.

b. Call CIC- M during 2 to 3 PM and in the middle of the week, couple of time (it's your luck, sometimes you come across some good people who would look into your file and answer or help you). note dont tell dates with confidence you say i think i had applied in jan, then they may tend to look into your file. you have to give couple of trys. it would work

refer to my earlier quote on the forum "Quote from: kcdasoju on May 03, 2016, 03:50:52 pm"

in those days i was stressed just like you
Thank you so much for all the info. I called CIC and agent did look into my file. Agent said my file is under review, it's up to office and officer how long it will take, they can't give me any time line from here :(

How to I request for GCC note? Could you please share a link?

Thank you in advance

Feb 23, 2015
kcdasoju said:
following is the link for Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request

Once you get there, you will have to go through few steps. you will need your UCI and File number, sponsor and PA Name, last name and DB

and credit card and it would cost you $5 and it could take 45 business days
Thanks a lot :) I have submitted the request.

Feb 23, 2015
ravi@yahoo said:
yes. CIC send letter and advise you .And believe me once your file transfer from new Delhi visa office mostly people hear within 20_40 days for pcc ..And medical.
Thank you so much, really appreciate your answer. Hopefully my file transfer to new Delhi by next month.

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
MehfuQuestions said:
Thank you so much, really appreciate your answer. Hopefully my file transfer to new Delhi by next month.

The exactly answer I got from agent...And next week I got approval..I called several times and this answer is positive. otherwise agent says still waiting for officer review.

Feb 23, 2015
ravi@yahoo said:
MehfuQuestions said:

The exactly answer I got from agent...And next week I got approval..I called several times and this answer is positive. otherwise agent says still waiting for officer review.
Sorry I am little confused with last reply.. when I called yesterday agent replied that still waiting for officer review

Is this answer ok??

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
MehfuQuestions said:
Sorry I am little confused with last reply.. when I called yesterday agent replied that still waiting for officer review

Is this answer ok??
I think you should call them again at 8 in morning; are they waiting for officer to complete the review or they have not started yet.
Also, lot of people in 15/16 thread have submitted their Medical and all other documents on-time to New Delhi office during June-Sept last year and still waiting for PPR.All the cases are without any dependents.
Only Ottawa office is issuing visas.
For your brother, you should find another way to extend his stay in Canada. If you get approval next month and the submit medical to New Delhi in March, with dependent included in your file,dont expect PPR until Sep-Oct

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
MehfuQuestions said:

Is this answer ok??
so.. Agent told you ,still waiting for officer review means...Not working yet that's sad..If he said reviewing then you will hear soon... Please stay positive...So it's more than ten months ... As per my knowledge...Your turn is near by.i could be wrong.. Trying to help you, because month ago I was in same boat,still long way to destination . .

annie12345

Jan 18, 2017
kcdasoju said:
Are you from 2010 or 2011 batch.

if that's the case, it's quite normal to get Medical and PCC request between 5 to 8 months
My timeline:
Applied: June 2011
Request documents: July 2015
Request additional document: Jan 2016
Approval sponsorship: June 27, 2016
Medical and police request: Jan 26, 2017

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All,

Question:

1. Any idea about Processing time for New Delhi Visa Office, after medical done and other documents are submitted. ? Any link to excel sheet (spread sheet) crated by someone, where i can check?. I know every application is different, my question is about parents with NO dependence and no travel history

Thanks

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi All,

Question:

1. Any idea about Processing time for New Delhi Visa Office, after medical done and other documents are submitted. ? Any link to excel sheet (spread sheet) crated by someone, where i can check?. I know every application is different, my question is about parents with NO dependence and no travel history

Thanks
Hi. Did you fill no ...Travel history...From this forum s posts maximum time( after medical) in majority case is 3 months or less.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
ravi@yahoo said:
Hi. Did you fill no ...Travel history...From this forum s posts maximum time( after medical) in majority case is 3 months or less.
thanks for reply,

I filled the form with Travel history. My means was not traveled in many countries, like US, UK etc..

Rrasoda

Dec 24, 2016
Hi what about if there is dependent and parents has one time travel history to australia . Then how long it take after medical and document and travel history form sent.

hdeepsan

Jan 29, 2017
hi there,

My family got their visa stamping and COPR. But we just noticed that family name(Surname) of Principal applicant is missing. we think it happened because it was amended on third page of Passport. They didn't saw that. Any body please advice if it should be corrected and can be corrected at Port of Entry by immigration officer.

Thanks.