Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcdasoju said:
Your friend getting work done with the help of MP is the beauty of bureaucracy in a democratic country.

CIC not answering to you question is not just associated with New Delhi, it’s the same with Mississauga or Ottawa. If you send them a general question related to status of your file, don’t expect to receive an answer unless some thing abnormal situation of your file.

However if they have sent you some correspondence, and you quote it as a reference and you ask related questions they would respond to your questions, these are my personal observations,

It appears that they look into our files at some fixed interval, lots of folks are in similar situation as you are. We are also checking our status via eCAS and GCC key some time three times in a day.

We as a common Joe not much can be done at this time other than the following

a. Wait and see
b. Request for GCC notes

Community on this web site has been very helpful and supportive. And all we need to do at this time is make sure we are completing all the documentation correctly and complete
Indeed Sad, just today (monday Jan 23rd) two more on 2016 PGP thread got PPR requests.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
jeffporfirio1 said:
Indeed Sad, just today (monday Jan 23rd) two more on 2016 PGP thread got PPR requests.
I don't care if someone from 2017 PGP or 2016 PGP get landed in Canada.

anyway, my parents retired quality life is done, and now they have no interest in coming or immigrating to Canada, In India folks working for Crown Corporations have a much better pension plans and health care when compared with Canada (no waiting for health care and free Pharmacy, note it's only in certain sectors).

I am in No a rush. Since I have paid my fee, just would like to see the outcome. and use it as a pack up plan.

so I do not care if you get PPR or anyone else and land in Canada tomorrow.

at this time not much can be done. its waste of time in paying for Gas, Parking, climbing stairs and knocking at the doors MPP or MP's offices.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcdasoju said:
I don't care if someone from 2017 PGP or 2016 PGP get landed in Canada.

anyway, my parents retired quality life is done, and now they have no interest in coming or immigrating to Canada, In India folks working for Crown Corporations have a much better pension plans and health care when compared with Canada (no waiting for health care and free Pharmacy, note it's only in certain sectors).

I am in No a rush. Since I have paid my fee, just would like to see the outcome. and use it as a pack up plan.

so I do not care if you get PPR or anyone else and land in Canada tomorrow.

at this time not much can be done. its waste of time in paying for Gas, Parking, climbing stairs and knocking at the doors MPP or MP's offices.
Sad indeed, one more PPR request in the 2016 thread today

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
jeffporfirio1 said:
Sad indeed, one more PPR request in the 2016 thread today
Hi everyone..I received email from new Delhi visa office for 1. pcc 2.fee(already paid) 3. schedule A background declaration form for principal applicant and dependent(.question 8 to 12)4. Duly completed travel information form.

At very end of letter its say non accompanying son daughter form..Do I have to fill for my sister who is married..She was never in application when I applied.senior members please help

Feb 23, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am new in here. I have applied family class in 2011 (mom, dad , brother who was 19 years that time)

CIC requested for application in October 2015 (90 days time period) but because of agent mistake we were not able to submit in 90 days. I have changed agent to lawyer and layer requested for more time and submitted in March 2016. A part from all this mess, CIC (case processing centre-Mississauga) sent a latter on April 1, 2016 saying they have received my application on March 2016.

After that I haven't heard anything back its been 10 months. I am really worried because my brother is on work permits and his work permit is expiring in jun 2017 (he is here since December 2011, he came for study finished 3 years course and now his 3 years work permit) CIC confirmed that my brother is locked with that age so that is not a problem.

Called CIC and they said they don't have any time frame, they are still reviewing my part.

Could anyone please help me or assist me, I feels like to cry. Anyone knows how long does it take??

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
MehfuQuestions said:
Hello everyone,

I am new in here. I have applied family class in 2011 (mom, dad , brother who was 19 years that time)

CIC requested for application in October 2015 (90 days time period) but because of agent mistake we were not able to submit in 90 days. I have changed agent to lawyer and layer requested for more time and submitted in March 2016. A part from all this mess, CIC (case processing centre-Mississauga) sent a latter on April 1, 2016 saying they have received my application on March 2016.

After that I haven't heard anything back its been 10 months. I am really worried because my brother is on work permits and his work permit is expiring in jun 2017 (he is here since December 2011, he came for study finished 3 years course and now his 3 years work permit) CIC confirmed that my brother is locked with that age so that is not a problem.

Called CIC and they said they don't have any time frame, they are still reviewing my part.

Could anyone please help me or assist me, I feels like to cry. Anyone knows how long does it take??
Hi there ...You are not alone in this situation...All of us went through this pain...We are here to support you.i personally got approval after 15 months my file was in pending review.In most of cases it took 9 to 12 month.So your turn seems near by.another immigrants has same experience his accountant also did same mistake as your did..Good luck

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

We verified the information you provided. Everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within processing times. Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as the case is finalized or if additional information is required.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or our Help Centre for more information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

This is the response I got from CIC when I ask about my application which I filed in 2011. They still saying that "it;s still withing processing times", Seriously? What's the processing time now.?

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharucha said:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

We verified the information you provided. Everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within processing times. Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as the case is finalized or if additional information is required.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or our Help Centre for more information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

This is the response I got from CIC when I ask about my application which I filed in 2011. They still saying that "it;s still withing processing times", Seriously? What's the processing time now.?
According to the CIC website, they are working on 2014 PGP applications !!!
And in the meantime 2016 is almost done...most landed or have received PPR requests (check the thread if you dont believe me)

Feb 23, 2015
ravi@yahoo said:
Hi there ...You are not alone in this situation...All of us went through this pain...We are here to support you.i personally got approval after 15 months my file was in pending review.In most of cases it took 9 to 12 month.So your turn seems near by.another immigrants has same experience his accountant also did same mistake as your did..Good luck
Thank you so much for quick response.

Just wondering, after they finish reviewing my part what happens next? And I see everyone's file is in Ottawa and I received latter from Mississauga.....?

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
MehfuQuestions said:
Thank you so much for quick response.

Just wondering, after they finish reviewing my part what happens next? And I see everyone's file is in Ottawa and I received latter from Mississauga.....?
Hi ..CIC process first part of application at Mississauga.(sponser s ).. for second part CIC forward to Ottawa or your parents s home country.in my case I have dependent ..So CIC new Delhi will process.if applicant has only parents. Majority case they forward to Ottawa.hope it will help..

Feb 23, 2015
ravi@yahoo said:
Hi ..CIC process first part of application at Mississauga.(sponser s ).. for second part CIC forward to Ottawa or your parents s home country.in my case I have dependent ..So CIC new Delhi will process.if applicant has only parents. Majority case they forward to Ottawa.hope it will help..
Thank you so much Ravi. Your information is helping me a lot.

I also have one dependant (Brother) in the file. So it may go to New Delhi like yours. One more question, is CIC send you a letter or email that they are transferring file or any info which confirms that I am eligible?

Thank you again.

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
MehfuQuestions said:
Thank you so much Ravi. Your information is helping me a lot.

I also have one dependant (Brother) in the file. So it may go to New Delhi like yours. One more question, is CIC send you a letter or email that they are transferring file or any info which confirms that I am eligible?

Thank you again.
yes. CIC send letter and advise you .And believe me once your file transfer from new Delhi visa office mostly people hear within 20_40 days for pcc ..And medical.

pawgursh

Sep 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Med's Request
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2016
This is what I got so mad

This is in response to your request for an update on the status of your application. We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective and efficient service. We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications, which leads to longer processing times. As a result, we do not provide detailed replies to applicants requesting a status update on their application.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
pawgursh said:
This is what I got so mad

This is in response to your request for an update on the status of your application. We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective and efficient service. We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications, which leads to longer processing times. As a result, we do not provide detailed replies to applicants requesting a status update on their application.
I can understand :)

But this is truth and we all have to live with this

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
kcdasoju said:
hi bharucha

did you request GCC notes? you should request GCC notes, or call the call center in my point of view

if there are no kids on your file (i.e. just father and mother) in that case file is transferred to Ottawa

in my case, i got sponsorship approval letter on 7th July 2016 and stated that file was transferred to Ottawa on same date

but in eCAS it states that file was transferred to Ottawa in mid Sep 2016 and they have started processing the parents PR.

and around 22nd Dec 2016 i got Medical and PCC request, so you should keep trying
Yes, I did request GCMS notes twice and it has no issues mention on it. So I don't know what's going on there or what to do?
Can you please give me the call center number ?