+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where does it day that? Can you send me the link?

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
Where does it day that? Can you send me the link?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/cit-processing.asp

CIC still exempts non-routine applications to 36 months of processing.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
is it possible that after the last note on your file was REFERRED TO LEVEL 2 FOR FINAL DECISION go to hearing required? or do you think that doesn't happen?

I just wonder because its taking so long !

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21 said:
is it possible that after the last note on your file was REFERRED TO LEVEL 2 FOR FINAL DECISION go to hearing required? or do you think that doesn't happen?

I just wonder because its taking so long !
Not necessarily . My file was approved in mid may according to my ATIP and I have not been invited to oath. My guess is that CIC is frantically working on satisfying new applicants who paid 600$ and puts old application who paid 100$ on the back burner. A new applicant gets her oath two weeks after her test but an older applicant is forced to wait for months (3-4 months or more) extra. CIC officers probably say to themselves " these guys have have waited for years and years , then what is a couple of months more?? let them wait as they have gotten used to it ...." . :)

canciti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On my test date june 3rd the interviewer said I should get my oath letter with in 2 months but I haven't received it yet and the time she gave me is about to end. Let's see if I get my oath letter before August 3rd

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, Finally it is over.....
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 10, 2012.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 10, 2012.
We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.
We sent you a notice on January 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you correspondence on February 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
You became a Canadian citizen on July 21, 2015.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
bogazici10 said:
hi guys, Finally it is over.....
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 10, 2012.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 10, 2012.
We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.
We sent you a notice on January 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you correspondence on February 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
You became a Canadian citizen on July 21, 2015.
congratulations.