+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hi all, I just received a letter to do fingerprints...in the last communication with CIC, whether through the MP or through contacting their Call Centre, they said our case has been referred to a Citizenship Judge and is in the queue...so what do you think about getting a request to do Fingerprints now? Is it a positive sign?

My case timeline:
We have a family application since August 2011
RQ for wife 2012
Mandamus August 2014
Test Oct. 2014
RQ for husband Oct. 2014 Submitted Nov. 2014
Transferred to Judge December 2014
Fingerprints request July 2015

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
ItkExpert said:
my ECAS status changed to decision made.
what is your timeline , when did you apply?

My ECAS never change. last update was when i took my test in may 2014...is there anything wrong?????????

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21 said:
what is your timeline , when did you apply?

My ECAS never change. last update was when i took my test in may 2014...is there anything wrong?????????
My timeline is in the signature. Hopefully you case will be resolved soon.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi.Etk expert.

Congratulation.... enjoy your rest of days peacefully.
Thank you . Hopefully all 2011-2013 victims will have their cases resolved in the the next couple of months.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
what colour is the cic oath letter invitation? I mean their envelope???? i am in Niagara for a few days and my friend said i got an envelope that she doesnt know where it is from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it a brown envelope or white ? the cic one ?

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21 said:
what colour is the cic oath letter invitation? I mean their envelope???? i am in Niagara for a few days and my friend said i got an envelope that she doesnt know where it is from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it a brown envelope or white ? the cic one ?
It is really simple ask you friend to open the and read for you....and on envelop should written CIC etc.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
today i called and it was a WOMAN..for the first time she doesn't give me any info at all…and didn't look at my file.because she's a lazy ass……

i will try calling again and speaking to a MAN..if a woman answer i will hang up ..because women dont provide any info at all…..

they said the process is within the time frame…….time frame????? 30 months ? thats ridiculous

anyway…since she didn't look at my file i will call again tomorrow ..she was useless…..usually every agent tell me whats happening to my file

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21 said:
today i called and it was a WOMAN..for the first time she doesn't give me any info at all...and didn't look at my file.because she's a lazy ass......

i will try calling again and speaking to a MAN..if a woman answer i will hang up ..because women dont provide any info at all.....

they said the process is within the time frame.......time frame????? 30 months ? thats ridiculous

anyway...since she didn't look at my file i will call again tomorrow ..she was useless.....usually every agent tell me whats happening to my file
In this case its not a man woman thing. I called the other day and a man refused to provide information and I the past there were very nice women who gave info. The call center was instructed to stop providing information about case status few weeks ago. Seems like a new policy. Having said that , I still believe that there are discrepancies in the way cic approaches male applicants and their approach towards female applicants.

mr_saviour

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Hi All, my wait is still not over. I received my latest ATIP yesterday, and it states now "File transferred to Montreal CEN for RQ analysis". I am really pissed off, if Saint Clair & Scarbrough offices were unable to do RQ analysis, what was my file doing there for last 3 years, just collecting dust?

Does anyone has any previous experience or knowledge about files getting transferred to Montreal CEN? Please share your experience, please. Any advice?

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They say it's a good thing that your file is transferred to Monreal. Means it's being moved forward. Montreal CEN is in charge of processing RQs related to 1095 required residency days. I was told, you should be hearing something from the Montreal office within 2-4 weeks. Mine was transferred to Montreal on April 14 and recieved on May 7. All my security clearances were requested to be renewed on May 8, and apparently an officer was assigned to the case on May 25. Still haven't heard anything back.

mr_saviour said:
Hi All, my wait is still not over. I received my latest ATIP yesterday, and it states now "File transferred to Montreal CEN for RQ analysis". I am really pissed off, if Saint Clair & Scarbrough offices were unable to do RQ analysis, what was my file doing there for last 3 years, just collecting dust?

Does anyone has any previous experience or knowledge about files getting transferred to Montreal CEN? Please share your experience, please. Any advice?

mr_saviour

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Thanks Lenium for sharing the experience. Hope mine would also go the same way, and it would be in the positive direction. I am actually very sceptical about whatever has been happening since years.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. all waiting for news.. have not heard any thing file pending since January 2011.
43 months.. Any progress update ... now CIC website stating that new application
will be completed within a year or less ??? all pending application will be finish in
next 9 months... i.e. March 2016... again the issue is the note : 80 percent of
application will be completed... our case is related to 20 percent ?