+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
no updates !

i am also so sick of waiting……….not even decision made my ECAS SHOWS….i guess they haven't made that decision yet..i dont know how they can be soooooo slow !

poseidon84

Jul 28, 2015
HI Guys I am new in this forum but in the same situation . I send my citizenship application in April 2011 received RQ in septembre 2012 ; I pass my exam february 2014 ( with the result of 20/20 Montreal Office ) . In decembre i received the CIT 0520 and send the document required in january and after that nothing just waitt 51 Months... Hope everyone will have a answer soon

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. I hear from my best friend CIC official who stated that my file now
for verification ? this is new for me, earlier they inform me awaiting for security
clearance and than after security clearance next step suppose to schedule but
all of sudden today they inform me that file under extra verification ?

poseidon84

Jul 28, 2015
When i call they dont tell me anything just wait that it !i order atip and i see in queue for résidency assessment officer. So frustrating after living 12 years in Canada ...

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
today I spoke to a cic officer who I thought was going to help me..she asked me my details and said was gonna look at my file . She took 2 minutes and came back with : They are still reviewing your file . It's in process . She said she doesn't have any other details……DUhhhh ! Of course they do ! they just don't wanna tell me.

Why bother go check your file just to say its still in process? we know that ! we want details !!!!!!! i am so mad I'm not getting any nice agent who provide me details….in the past I used to get much more details then now…..it's so frustrating...

I think Im gonna order this ATIP FOR THE FIRST TIME…to see if i can get any details. I will travel to the USA for 1 week..is there a problem to request ATIP if we are not in canada?

Or Should I email my MP for him to find out about my file? Do you think cic officers will provide the MP with more details than to me?

thanks

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office or another office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.

janoo

May 16, 2014
New months , new week started hope some good news on the way???

enjoy nice summer in Toronto.... Visited Niagra fall, looking for my application

pending since January 2012..

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. No up date any progress on your application,, have not heard any thing..

kindly up date your status....

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The 2011-2013 related threads become really silent last few weeks. Means that probably most of the people who applied this time period have gotten their citizenship already. There are very few of us left who are still in limbo from this group.

janoo said:
Hi.. No up date any progress on your application,, have not heard any thing..

kindly up date your status....

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi noted your comments. Yes keep in touch any up date let us know..

hope our case will be resolve soon.