Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
dear experts!
urgent help required :(
i want to share a problem.
we have recieved Passport request via email.
letter stating submit ur pp by VFS.
My question is:
letter of PpR dont contain names of family members!
my sister was also a dependent in application but, married in 2016 and we have already informed CIC
about it and also have send them marriage certficate

is she still included in PPR or not?
do i also send my sister passport or not?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Fasih Sardar said:
dear experts!
urgent help required :(
i want to share a problem.
we have recieved Passport request via email.
letter stating submit ur pp by VFS.
My question is:
letter of PpR dont contain names of family members!
my sister was also a dependent in application but, married in 2016 and we have already informed CIC
about it and also have send them marriage certficate

is she still included in PPR or not?
do i also send my sister passport or not?
As far as I know dependent is no more dependent if get married or common law partner. So your sister is married , hence no longer meet the requirements of dependent . You had also informed CIC about that. I don't think you need to include her passport.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Few people on the forums here asking lot of questions but never willing to help others (Even they know the answer) no idea why :( very sad. Any way

My file is in pending review even for (Sponsor eligibility check). I had applied in June 2010. It is 7th year now. To track down, when my/others turn would be, I have created Excel sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyThO1XMPAIfUTlfbslpQdCBpxZzkMt8tJUVndHVfV0/edit?usp=sharing

I am missing few pieces of the puzzle, so could not guess about my turn. Few people got files approved, that is good news. Now i could not figure out, should i count the number of months took to complete pending review from the date of start processing or From the date of file is in Pending review.

In my excel sheet, I could not get that information from people here. So that is missing piece . Ok :( One day my turn would be there as well. :) hope for the best. Few ware waiting behind me. I am tracking for them .. No worries...

If some one has experience with pending review time line and willing to help , more than welcome. Please just provide time line so other can guess about their turn...

Thanks for those who already shared this information :)

sammy1012

Jul 20, 2016
Urgent help required !!!!

I received e-mail from NDVO and required non-accompanying adult son/daughter information of principal applicant ?
Is it only for non-accompanying dependents or all adults son/daughters ?

Please advise. !!!!

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Should be for "non-accompanying" only.
By the sounds of it they only asked for person who is not accompanying in the application related to the principal applicant.

Hope this helps.

sammy1012 said:
Urgent help required !!!!

I received e-mail from NDVO and required non-accompanying adult son/daughter information of principal applicant ?
Is it only for non-accompanying dependents or all adults son/daughters ?

Please advise. !!!!

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet

sammy1012

Jul 20, 2016
Great Thanks Quresa,

My sister is married and have kids. Do i still need to fill her information as non-accompanying son/daughter ?
She is not dependent.

Please advise.

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the message , it seems they want your sister details as she is Non-Accompanying Adult Daughter

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Guys,

Need some help here. I have just received the medical request for my parents immigration case along with the additional documents request. Normally you get the additional documents request firs then medical after couple of months, in a normal scenario this is very good because LVO is working very fast to clear the 2010 case since my file was approved and sent to LVO on Sep 23,2016.

Now here is the issue I have to submit my parents medical in 30 days but there are undergoing treatment which can can take 3 months it has been only one month since it started. Do you guys know somehow I can extend the date of the medical my parents have a medical condition but I want to make sure before they go for the exam they are cured.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Ali

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Petition reached 100 Signatures

https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-cic-canada-should-fast-track-processing-of-pgp-applications?utm_medium=email&utm_source=promoted&utm_campaign=sponsorship_fulfillment&tk=zzmpO_qw2MzKwVN6RNN_VOL8r-7xR9Yqe6dy3e2siQc

It was 70/80 couple of days before. I had promoted by donating 10$ it reached 100. Everything needs money :)

Does any one know how to deliver to Minister. I have fear his office would ignore it :(

Any suggestion/idea?

rainrain

Nov 11, 2016
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parent sponsorship in august 2010. File got transferred to the country of residence some time this year. I was hoping that my parents would get medical or PCC request, but instead got this letter requesting complete travel history
"In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following- The attached from, details of Foreign Travel to be completed by you and your spouse and returned to this office"
I do not understand why they would need this, as I have provided all the information in the beginning of last year. is this just a delay tactic. Its been a long time waiting :eek:
anyone got similar request from CIC. Please share. Thank you in advance.
Cheers

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with you are they trying to find excuse to stall or something

we applied in aug 2010 too and had medical done twice still waiting game....

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hell rainrain

please do sign this petition. Fe days ago it was only 70/80 signatures now has more than 100

https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-cic-canada-should-fast-track-processing-of-pgp-applications?utm_medium=email&utm_source=promoted&utm_campaign=sponsorship_fulfillment&tk=zzmpO_qw2MzKwVN6RNN_VOL8r-7xR9Yqe6dy3e2siQc

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Cgill said:
Did a update .
https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-cic-canada-should-fast-track-processing-of-pgp-applications-from-backlog

I guess it will automatically reach to email address of our immigration minster on each sign.
Here is from change.org

Why Online Petitions Work

Think of it this way: What if your company received thousands of emails from valued customers asking you to use a different supplier for your parts? What if you started to receive emails from each of your neighbours asking you to stop playing loud music at night? How quickly would you act?

That’s the unique thing about creating an online petition on Change.org: when you specify an email address for your target, each time a supporter signs your petition, an email is automatically sent directly to that person. Governments, companies and individuals value their reputations and feel accountable to their neighbours, constituents and customers. When hundreds or even thousands of emails arrive in their inboxes, the message is very hard to ignore.
So I think you are right as long as the email address there is correct. Please check and confirm, Can we also put email address of Prime minister and Couple of MPs ?

I am also thinking to donate more dollars for more signatures. Is there any one who can also do that same please?. Everyone here feels justice denied please donate..

PS: I am not sure how donate/promote petition works. Only thing I have noticed is after donating $10, within a week or so it reached to 100. It was sitting at 70/80 since last couple of months. I don't know if there is another reason it reached at 100. If anyone knows please share.

Thanks