no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
This is my timeline

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2010.
2. We started processing your application on June 7, 2016.
3. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. Medical results have been received. 9Site shows last updated July 25, 2016
---------------------------------------------------

In June 7, 2016 they asked for Police clearance - as I had that ready from before, I emailed it the next day June 8, 2016
Medicals got completed end June 2016
Received email on September 13, 2016 to handover passport for stamping.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greys said:
This is my timeline

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence
3. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

In June 7, 2016 they asked for Police clearance - as I had that ready from before, I emailed it the next day June 8, 2016

congrats !! Is your process office for parents is NDVO or ottawa?

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
greys said:
This is my timeline

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence

Hi Greys,
You said that you emailed the PCC. Did you send it to New Delhi and Which email address?

Thanks,

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
greys said:
This is my timeline

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence

Hi Greys,
You said that you emailed the PCC. Did you send it to New Delhi and Which email address?

Thanks,

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Today I had tried to get appointment to meet Minister of Immigration. I also visited the office but staff did not let me talk to Minister. Answer was.

1. I can not meet minister of Immigration because it is conflict of interest. Even i said, i have general question. e.g how much average time (Time frame) it would take to complete file in Pending review. Also I said, I am not here to inquire about ONLY my file. On the other hand office staff said, Minister only meets to constituents

2. Staff also said there is no way to find how much time it would take to complete the file that is in pending review. Very sad Sad . Even one of the staff member said. Reapply the file coz it may be processed faster. Very frustrating. One thing I have noticed the staff working at these MP offices are worst . They have no knowledge and they have no idea what they are talking about. I don't know how all this is working and going on. Very frustrating. May be some one also have same experience

3. Still i am not able to understand, How a department is not answerable to a Minister itself?

4. I can only meet my MP. Minister's office will contact my MP about the issue. Minister office won't contact CIC for me

5. One answer was, It is not office of Minister of Immigration, it is office of a MP. Even i had called both numbers from parliament website. Actually , i had requested that it is 7th year since i had applied and CIC is not able to check my eligibility yet

Just writing here my experience, i am going through. I think better way is to just request GCMS notice under privacy act every month and wait and wait with high spirit

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Today I had tried to get appointment to meet Minister of Immigration. I also visited the office but staff did not let me talk to Minister. Answer was.

1. I can not meet minister of Immigration because it is conflict of interest. Even i said, i have general question. e.g how much average time (Time frame) it would take to complete file in Pending review. Also I said, I am not here to inquire about ONLY my file. On the other hand office staff said, Minister only meets to constituents

2. Staff also said there is no way to find how much time it would take to complete the file that is in pending review. Very sad Sad . Even one of the staff member said. Reapply the file coz it may be processed faster. Very frustrating. One thing I have noticed the staff working at these MP offices are worst . They have no knowledge and they have no idea what they are talking about. I don't know how all this is working and going on. Very frustrating. May be some one also have same experience

3. Still i am not able to understand, How a department is not answerable to a Minister itself?

4. I can only meet my MP. Minister's office will contact my MP about the issue. Minister office won't contact CIC for me

5. One answer was, It is not office of Minister of Immigration, it is office of a MP. Even i had called both numbers from parliament website. Actually , i had requested that it is 7th year since i had applied and CIC is not able to check my eligibility yet

Just writing here my experience, i am going through. I think better way is to just request GCMS notice under privacy act every month and wait and wait with high spirit
So frustrating.......

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
helping canadian said:
hello can u please share your complete Tim line when you applied
file transfer
medical
ur visa office
when you get decision made
Apply Aug 2010. Med done may 2016 .design made in sep 2016. No ppr

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKALPURAKH said:
Apply Aug 2010. Med done may 2016 .design made in sep 2016. No ppr
visa office? ?????
Havr u linked account ti gckey
exact wheb u get decision made date???

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
MyCIC shows "review of medical results - passed".

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Can we request GCMS Nodes while we are waiting for request for Medical test and PCC?

i am sponsoring my Parents,

Their Sponsorship Application was approved by CPC-M

Currently their PR Application has been forwarded to Visa office in Ottawa.

Following is my question

In order to know what going on with my Parents PR Application, will i be able to Apply GCSM notes and determine whats going on with my Parents PR File?

I have been watching the status on eCAS web site and i have GCKey status as well, but both of them say in progress and not much information is available

can someone advise on this topic please

With regards

Dasoju

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010