Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
Return Tracker activated. I should receive my parents passport in 2 buisness days. :D :D

CN2010

Apr 4, 2016
Hi everyone. We did medical for my parents on Dec 2015. I ask my MPP to get update from CHC NEW DELHI . He received email saying my file gone to background check. What does that mean and how long it is gonna take. Plz advise. Waiting for PPR.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
CN2010 said:
Hi everyone. We did medical for my parents on Dec 2015. I ask my MPP to get update from CHC NEW DELHI . He received email saying my file gone to background check. What does that mean and how long it is gonna take. Plz advise. Waiting for PPR.
It means you are gonna get ppr in a month or so. Same thing happened with and we got ppr with in I guess 2 months and now our passports are gone to visa stamping alhumdulli'Allah. May we get them soon and May we all get past this very soon inshaAllah ! Good luck:)

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
soonihope said:
The different address you noted maybe if your mother had ever applied for a visa at the time when they lived at old address then the system continues to reflect same address for that person.

But don't worry about that address as all correspondence is addressed to the principal applicant. Just make sure those detail are correct and up to date.
The medical request for everyone will be send to the principal applicant.
Some LVO's send medical request email separate to the email that requests documents.
Any thought how they will send the medical request through email or regular mailing address of prinicipal applicant? why i am wondering is as i have provided email address but received the SA through Mail

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
little star said:
Any thought how they will send the medical request through email or regular mailing address of prinicipal applicant? why i am wondering is as i have provided email address but received the SA through Mail
Most medical requests are sent by email these days.

nh9522

Jun 8, 2016
Previously submitted travel history, police certificate, and schedule A.
It has been less then a month and received a correspondence via email from Delhi Branch (Canada) requesting for the same paperwork to be submitted via email without any reasons for it.

Can somebody help me this:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. updated and completed Schedule A with details personal history from when you and your spouse turned 18 years old. This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/23

Ø > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. for both. This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/23

Ø > FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate for both This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/23

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for you This must be received at this office by: 2016/07/23
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

Kobe-Kumar

May 5, 2016
My time line
We received *** application for permanent residence on October 14, 2010.
We started processing ***s application on September 9, 2015.
We sent *** medical instructions on September 9, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
(Colombo -Srilanka)
I have contacted my local mp's office for status update and they sent an email to IRCC.
According to MPs office they will get me an update in 10 business days..
please see below for the email ....

Good afternoon,

Please find below the response from IRCC. As mentioned in the below email, I will do another follow up if I don’t receive any updates in the next 10 business days.

“Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We have verified the information you provided on behalf of your constituent. We sent a message on June 6, 2016 to the Colombo, Sri Lanka visa office asking for clarification on the status of your constituent’s application for sponsorship of parents.

We will inform you as soon as we receive a reply from the Colombo office.

We recommend that you follow-up in ten (10) business days if you haven’t received any update.

Your constituent may also consult the online Help Centre or our website to find answers to other questions they may have.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,”

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hello senior members, I need ur advice about up front medical and second up front medical. My mother's medical is going to expire on June 15 and she needs to do a DNA test. My question is can she do up front medical with out request letter from visa office? I am thinking that to do her medical now incase the visa office ask for it later so we will have it ready.
Please replay. Thanks

MNZ

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
MNZ said:
Hello senior members, I need ur advice about up front medical and second up front medical. My mother's medical is going to expire on June 15 and she needs to do a DNA test. My question is can she do up front medical with out request letter from visa office? I am thinking that to do her medical now incase the visa office ask for it later so we will have it ready.
Please replay. Thanks

MNZ
You don't need a request letter to do upfront medical, however it will again be valid for 12 months from the date of the examination.
Before repeating the medicals you could also send a case specific email to your LVO because they have the discretion to extend the validity of your old medicals.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
MNZ said:
Please replay. Thanks

MNZ
No need to do anything just give your dna frst .... Then after dna redult with in a month theybwill ask to redo medicals..!! And give you visa .
Dont woory tgink frst about dna ... Bcoz in dna letter tgey write clearly if doing dna medicals expire wilk ask uh to redo meficals . Ok