AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
soonihope said:
Many congrats and all the very best for the future
Thanks soonihope and hammad123455, submitted in india. All the best for your future as well :)

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
networkjas said:
Thanks soonihope and hammad123455, submitted in india. All the best for your future as well :)
Thank you so much i pray for every one s case as it is not easy to make visa officer happy good luck to all other .

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
networkjas said:
Congratulations to both of you Networkjas and Hammad123455. Very happy to see people receiving their passport request.
I am still patiently waiting PPR for my mom. Two dependent's medical are about to expire this June 2016. My mom's medical
was cleared and received by CIC last January 2016.

I was just and still is confuse regarding an auto generated email we received from CIC. it was an email regarding Pre-arrival services.
Just wondering if you also received the same email we received?

Thanks a lot and I wish you all the best as you reunite with your parents.

Cheers!

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
cristhel.fernandez said:
Congratulations to both of you Networkjas and Hammad123455. Very happy to see people receiving their passport request.
I am still patiently waiting PPR for my mom. Two dependent's medical are about to expire this June 2016. My mom's medical

I was just and still is confuse regarding an auto generated email we received from CIC. it was an email regarding Pre-arrival services.

Cheers!
Thank you so much dont worry about it when will your medical expire?

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
cristhel.fernandez said:

Cheers!
No I have not received that email. Hope you`ll get PPR soon

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Why do they hold passports for this long.
If the decision has been made, all docs were provided and PPR received and now it's been over 3 weeks and no sign of returning passport.
Hope they understand that people may need to travel for any reason, emergency or commitment they may be keeping.
As oppose to previously they have been issuing within 2 weeks.

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Macintosh said:
If the decision has been made, all docs were provided and PPR received and now it's been over 3 weeks and no sign of returning passport.
Hope they understand that people may need to travel for any reason, emergency or commitment they may be keeping.
dont worry they have mentioned 4 weeks in ppr letter you will surely get it by this week they dont have any other option . PEACE start packing up your bags!

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Macintosh said:
make sure you have given the right contact number or i think you may visit vfs office to recheck did you track?

Noorgail

Apr 22, 2016
hammad123455 said:
make sure you have given the right contact number or i think you may visit vfs office to recheck did you track?
finally we got ppr yesterday and we submitted passport today through VFS Chandigarh. How long they would take to return our passport back normally. Please share if you know it.

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Noorgail said:
finally we got ppr yesterday and we submitted passport today through VFS Chandigarh. How long they would take to return our passport back normally. Please share if you know it.
4 weeks for pak dont know about india.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
Noorgail said:
We got passport back in one day after submitting in VFS chandighar. Hope you`ll get soon as well.