Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Alhumdulli'Allah Alhumdulli'Allah today we recieved our Passport request from London Visa Office after a long hard wait of 6 years . I wish all of us get done with the processing as soon as possible. Will update after the visa stamp soon inshaAllah :)

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
canvis2006 said:
Stop posting the same question so many times.

If you're asked to submit copies of passports, then go ahead and submit them. Then wait for next step.

I assume London office is asking for copies so that they can finalize your case (visa/copr issuance). when they're ready you will be asked to submit passport(s) to Islamabad office (either CHC or local VAC) to get visa.
I am so sorry guys my internet connection did this i thought it was not posting so i post it again and again

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
sundusk said:
Alhumdulli'Allah Alhumdulli'Allah today we recieved our Passport request from London Visa Office after a long hard wait of 6 years . I wish all of us get done with the processing as soon as possible. Will update after the visa stamp soon inshaAllah :)
Congrats Sundusk

Keep us posted on the timeline associated with passport return time.
Seems like Isl CHC is taking about a month in issuing visas.

Anyone recently had Islamabad passport submission experience? Please share to give us an idea.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
@Macintosh we will submit our passports on Monday to Islamabad for visa stamping I hope it doesnt take much time inshaAllah .

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi,

How's everyone been doing? I am patiently been waiting for passport request for my mom and 2 dependents. We sponsored them in October 2010.
But yesterday, I received a generated email from CIC/IRCC: I just want to know if there's anybody who received the same thing? could this me a computer error.
because I am expecting that there could be another email requesting for the passport. please advise.

This is an auto-generated message. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Application number: Fxxxxxxxxx
Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,
· finding a job in Canada, and
· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

Services are available online or in-person to:
· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section
Embassy of Canada in the Philippines

NOTE: If you are already in Canada – please disregard this email.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi,

How's everyone been doing? I am patiently been waiting for passport request for my mom and 2 dependents. We sponsored them in October 2010.
But yesterday, I received a generated email from CIC/IRCC: I just want to know if there's anybody who received the same thing? could this me a computer error.
because I am expecting that there could be another email requesting for the passport. please advise.

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section

What is your timeline ? May be already send you PPR , have you checked spam ?

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
networkjas said:
What is your timeline ? May be already send you PPR , have you checked spam ?

Hi Networkjas,

Here's my timeline:
Application Received: October 2010
AOR: August 2011
Request for documents: July 2014
AOR: December 2014
Sponsorship Approval: February 2015
Medical Request: June 2015
Medical Furtherance: July 2015
Medical cleared from PTB: January 22, 2016

and then...that letter...which is supposedly i am expecting for Passport Request.
I emailed CIC to inform them and attached the generated email that I received.
because similar as what you were thinking, there should be a letter for passport request.
I checked my spam and there's none. no reply from CIC yet.

it makes me wonder if this happens to many people here. but it seems like my case was an isolated case.

just hoping CIC Manila will soon get the chance to reply to my email. because according to the GCMS I've last requested, medical and eligibility
passed and they have a due date indicated May 27, 2016. the 2 dependents' medical will soon expire this June 2016...while my mom is still valid due to the case that hers was extended due to PTB case which cause for her medical to be extended.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi Networkjas,

Here's my timeline:
Application Received: October 2010
AOR: August 2011
Request for documents: July 2014
AOR: December 2014
Sponsorship Approval: February 2015
Medical Request: June 2015
Medical Furtherance: July 2015
Medical cleared from PTB: January 22, 2016

and then...that letter...which is supposedly i am expecting for Passport Request.
I emailed CIC to inform them and attached the generated email that I received.
because similar as what you were thinking, there should be a letter for passport request.
I checked my spam and there's none. no reply from CIC yet.

it makes me wonder if this happens to many people here. but it seems like my case was an isolated case.

just hoping CIC Manila will soon get the chance to reply to my email. because according to the GCMS I've last requested, medical and eligibility
passed and they have a due date indicated May 27, 2016. the 2 dependents' medical will soon expire this June 2016...while my mom is still valid due to the case that hers was extended due to PTB case which cause for her medical to be extended.
Yeah you did right thing. I hope you will get PPR in reply.

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
prince nijjar said:
Dont panic ... It is process ... It will do little delay to your case i also go through from dna.... Message me inbox . Have uh aby dependebt in file .. How many person uh apply . Dont woory about meficals it will expired for sure once bassy gets dna result .. Means everything ook in dna result match they ask to redo medicals for visa .... Meficals are not big issue . Dna is main thing . Now your mother get call from embassy with in 2-3 months average tym may be earlier its your luck ... After taking mother dna with in month you get visa for sure.
Hello, I have a question about DNA testing. How long did it take New Delhi office to contact u for sample collection after ur sponsor gave sample in Canada?

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
URGENT QUESTION can someone please tell me that while we submit our passports to Islamabad visa office do we have to pay any fees ? and whats the procedure as we are from karachi ?

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
sundusk said:
URGENT QUESTION can someone please tell me that while we submit our passports to Islamabad visa office do we have to pay any fees ? and whats the procedure as we are from karachi ?
The only fee we paid was at the VFS (for administrative courier etc).
Around Rs 1300. Bahria Complex

Sundusk please keep us posted on your status.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Macintosh said:
The only fee we paid was at the VFS (for administrative courier etc).
Around Rs 1300. Bahria Complex

Sundusk please keep us posted on your status.
Today we went to bahria complex to submit passports via Gerrys and got to know it was closed today so inshaAllah will submit tomorrow. Hope this end stage goes smoothly. Did you also sibmit to isl visa office?

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi,

· permanent residents,
· refugees,
· protected persons, and
· live-in caregivers

Thank you.

Visa Section

I read some where else on the forum that someone else got the same email as you and they are also waiting for passport request... it sounds like it's automatically generated, I would think passport request will follow soon...I don't think it's a bad thing, don't worry! :)

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
sundusk said:
Today we went to bahria complex to submit passports via Gerrys and got to know it was closed today so inshaAllah will submit tomorrow. Hope this end stage goes smoothly. Did you also sibmit to isl visa office?
Yes it is going through ISL.