+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
mehuls said:
Hi Guys,

I got an email today from CIC this morning even though I have paid my RPRF fees long back in 2014 when I submitted additional documents.

Did any one got in the same situation?

======

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Father name:
RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada

Mother name:
RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in canada

Your Sponsor can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Your sponsor may also obtain an original receipt of payment form IMM 5401(HPM) if they pay at a financial institution. Once the payment has been made, the sponsor must send a copy of the receipt to the following address:

CPC-Mississauga (Permanent Residence Fee Payment)
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4H4

**NOTE** Please also send a scanned copy of the receipt to the following email address: CPPO-Cost-Recovery.CTPO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 10 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal and/or delay of your application.
=======

I am going to send RPRF fee receipt to CIC Mississauga office and email scan copy to the email provided. Let me know if you want me to add anything else. Thanks!
I think once you send the fees you will get PPR quickly. Your case is close to being finalized.

kabir2015

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014 Resubmitted ( 15-01-2015)
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
and sponsership approval 09-09-2015
Med's Request
upfront 09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello everyone
today we recived passport back with shiny visa stickers
it was super fast . passports submitted on 15 match recived 17 march

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kabir2015 said:
hello everyone
today we recived passport back with shiny visa stickers
it was super fast . passports submitted on 15 match recived 17 march
Congrats. Have a happy and healthy future in Canada with your family.

I can't wait to get PPR now. The last step seems to be taking so long waiting everyday.

However I am very happy for you my friend and good luck.

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
soonihope said:
I think once you send the fees you will get PPR quickly. Your case is close to being finalized.
Thanks Soonihope!! I have forwarded the receipt and hopefully they will do process faster now on. At first place they should be ask me about RPRF fee receipt now because I already paid when I submitted additional documents long back in 2014. Looks like most of the files are getting delayed due to lack of communications and lack of process between the departments.

Appreciate your help as always.

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Update! Just received email from CIC as my sponsorship approved and Parents file transfer to Ottawa office as mentioned relative live in Canada file send to nearest office. What next as letter mentioned date today March 17-2016 so if Mom come here on Apr 12-2016 as planned on super visa its now can do medical here.
Pls guude what next and when i can get medical request?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Moudgill said:
Update! Just received email from CIC as my sponsorship approved and Parents file transfer to Ottawa office as mentioned relative live in Canada file send to nearest office. What next as letter mentioned date today March 17-2016 so if Mom come here on Apr 12-2016 as planned on super visa its now can do medical here.
Pls guude what next and when i can get medical request?
Medicals can be done anywhere in the world. There is no problem doing medicals in Canada.

When you get medical request is difficult to say. Maybe 3-4 months if things move fast.

pgp2011

Mar 16, 2016
Thanks soonihope. I will inform them anyways. I was just wondering what would happen.

Is there anyone in the form who got married or had a baby while the application was in 2nd stage of processing, i.e. after sponsorship was approved by Mississauga? I would like to hear about an actual experience someone had.

soonihope said:
All changes to family size must be informed. Your family size will increase by one and the income required from the date of your marriage will be calculated accordingly.

You may well find that they check to ensure you meet the financial requirements still.
I would definitely inform cic regardless of how much delay occurs as not informing them could be regarded as misrepresentation which is very serious.

You say you still meet the income requirement so I'd include proof in the form of your option c printouts so that it does not create much delay.

Fel

Aug 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
My mom passport got expired and she has exchanged for a new one.
What do I need to send to LVO and how ?

Thanks.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Fel said:
Hi Guys,
My mom passport got expired and she has exchanged for a new one.
What do I need to send to LVO and how ?

Thanks.
Your sponsorship letter will have the details of your LVO contact information. Forward the passport details to that address.

Make sure to mention your application number which will be on your sponsorship letter.

Samerhe

Jul 30, 2015
we missed a call from the embassy, tried to call back and the operator advised that the embassy will call back and he cant help us.
did something similar happened with anybody in this forum??

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Fel said:
Do I need to send copy of new and old passports ?

Thanks.
Yes send copies of the passport. You would have sent passport copy to Mississauga, however you can send new and old passport copies to LVO.

Your sponsorship letter will give you details of how to contact LVO.

Fel

Aug 28, 2015
Thank you,
I will send the copy to LVO.

I also tried to contact doctor office in order to get medical done up front but they cannot see UCI Id yet in their system. Maybe someone know how long should take from the approval letter till UCI will be populated in the doctors system ?

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Thanks. I heard Ottawa lvo office send the medical within 4 weeks when file transfer? I saw most of the posts also get same ecperiance ad rec meducal either upfront or within 4 weeks.
Hope i rec before 5 Apr so tgat my parents can do medical in India and can visit here on supervisa and when rec Ppr req we can send from here

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Moudgill said:
Thanks. I heard Ottawa lvo office send the medical within 4 weeks when file transfer? I saw most of the posts also get same ecperiance ad rec meducal either upfront or within 4 weeks.
Hope i rec before 5 Apr so tgat my parents can do medical in India and can visit here on supervisa and when rec Ppr req we can send from here
last year it was 3/4 months with people getting approval in Jan/Feb and medicals in Apr/May/June.

For me it was 11 months so there is no way to predict time even at Ottawa.