Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Please update the spreadsheet. My mother in law landed one hour ago March 22nd here in Calgary. We were delayed as CIC sent us the wrong COPR and we had to resend passports a second time (4 xpressports :(.

Thank you to everyone on this forum. Wish everyone the best.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Moudgill said:
Dept gave my MP the dead line date 15 April 2016 as no idea is this the date to send medical or to decide my parents case? I rec sponsorship approval on Mar 16-2016
why uh send your sponsership for reapproval why ?? is any thing happen in your case

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
can any one tells about ecas status changhing ??? what does it means ?? have any one
go through from this situation ???

my ecas of permanet resident box new delhi box shows in process but when i open it ...they did not write we started your file this date ..nothing is showing in that box . only 1 point application recived on this date ... but box show in process

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi any one's ecas change this week as I didn't get any change in mine. I am waiting for medical req as my case was transfer to Ottawa office and hope send medical early better than delhi office

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Moudgill said:
Hi any one's ecas change this week as I didn't get any change in mine. I am waiting for medical req as my case was transfer to Ottawa office and hope send medical early better than delhi office
I don't recall any change in Ecas when medical request was received.

However a few weeks after medicals are completed you will see a line that says medical results received on Ecas.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
Hi guys, I have a question, bcoz im facing a problem right now with regards to my sponsorship application. Now here is the case. My file was returned to me last march 14 and they told me on the letter that it was incomplete so they are returning it. It is the 2nd time that they had returned my application, the first time is bcoz they are asking for option C, now the 2nd time they have returned it is bcoz the original application is different from the generic application form. Here is exactly what it says in the letter.

Our office has examined the documentation you have submitted and determined that certain information is missing, in accordance with section 12 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, the entire application for permanent residence is being returned to you for the following

Required forms
Generic application form for canada is missing dependants. The imm0008 must be completed to indicate: accompanying and non accopanying

All dependants (which include the principal applicant's spouse or commonlaw partner and children) must be entered on both the original application to sponsor undertaking(imm 1344A) and the generic application form for canada(imm 0008), whether accompanying or not. If a dependant is later removed from the application or if a dependant child under the age of 22 was never entered on either the imm1344A or imm 0008, a letter of explanation signed by either the sponsor or principal applicant, must be submitted with the application.

Schedule A background declaration(imm 5669) form required for: accompanying and non accompanying dependants

A completed and signed imm 5669 is required for the principal applicant, their spouse or common law partner(whether they are accompanying or not) and each dependent child 18 years old and over(whether they are accompanying or not). The form must be signed.

Original additional family information(imm 5406) form required for accompanying and non accompanying dependants.

Now here is the case, my mother and I(a dependant under 22 single) is being sponsored, on the original application they sent last 2011 they are sponsoring my mother, 2 sisters and me. they have decided to just sponsor me and my mother now, but on the original application it was the 4 of us. So in the imm 0008 that we have sent to them last year we told them that my sisters are not accompanying anymore along with my father which was not entered as accompanying ever, along with a letter telling them that they are not gonna accompany my mother.
On the other hand in the background declaration i have included and made a form for my mother, father, my 2 sisters (not accompanying, and me an accompanying dependant. The one who is sponsoring us is my 2nd eldest sister in canada thats why i did not include her there, i also did not include my eldest sister who is married and living in japan coz she is not a dependant in the first place.

I also made a form for additional family information for my mother, father, 2 sisters(not accompanying) and me(accompanying dependants. I did not make one for my sister who is sponsoring us, and i did not make one for my sister in japan coz she is already married and living in japan.

Should i include my sister from japan in the background declaration and additional family information?
How about my sister who sponsoring us?(btw she is also married)

Please help me with this, i only have 2 weeks left to solve this.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Tobbie said:
Hi guys, I have a question, bcoz im facing a problem right now with regards to my sponsorship application. Now here is the case. My file was returned to me last march 14 and they told me on the letter that it was incomplete so they are returning it. It is the 2nd time that they had returned my application, the first time is bcoz they are asking for option C, now the 2nd time they have returned it is bcoz the original application is different from the generic application form. Here is exactly what it says in the letter.

Our office has examined the documentation you have submitted and determined that certain information is missing, in accordance with section 12 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, the entire application for permanent residence is being returned to you for the following

Required forms
Generic application form for canada is missing dependants. The imm0008 must be completed to indicate: accompanying and non accopanying

All dependants (which include the principal applicant's spouse or commonlaw partner and children) must be entered on both the original application to sponsor undertaking(imm 1344A) and the generic application form for canada(imm 0008), whether accompanying or not. If a dependant is later removed from the application or if a dependant child under the age of 22 was never entered on either the imm1344A or imm 0008, a letter of explanation signed by either the sponsor or principal applicant, must be submitted with the application.

Schedule A background declaration(imm 5669) form required for: accompanying and non accompanying dependants

A completed and signed imm 5669 is required for the principal applicant, their spouse or common law partner(whether they are accompanying or not) and each dependent child 18 years old and over(whether they are accompanying or not). The form must be signed.

Original additional family information(imm 5406) form required for accompanying and non accompanying dependants.

Now here is the case, my mother and I(a dependant under 22 single) is being sponsored, on the original application they sent last 2011 they are sponsoring my mother, 2 sisters and me. they have decided to just sponsor me and my mother now, but on the original application it was the 4 of us. So in the imm 0008 that we have sent to them last year we told them that my sisters are not accompanying anymore along with my father which was not entered as accompanying ever, along with a letter telling them that they are not gonna accompany my mother.
On the other hand in the background declaration i have included and made a form for my mother, father, my 2 sisters (not accompanying, and me an accompanying dependant. The one who is sponsoring us is my 2nd eldest sister in canada thats why i did not include her there, i also did not include my eldest sister who is married and living in japan coz she is not a dependant in the first place.

I also made a form for additional family information for my mother, father, 2 sisters(not accompanying) and me(accompanying dependants. I did not make one for my sister who is sponsoring us, and i did not make one for my sister in japan coz she is already married and living in japan.

Should i include my sister from japan in the background declaration and additional family information?

I think because the people mentioned on the original application submitted in 2011 are now not mentioned in your updated documents has resulted in this delay.

You need to follow the instructions provided and if you are removing someone from your application then a certain procedure will have to be completed.

CIC probably assume that the forms are incomplete because the 2 people mentioned in 2011 are not mentioned now.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
Tobbie said:

Required forms

I did mention them in im0008, and that they are not accompaniying anymore.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
soonihope said:
Did everyone complete a IMM 5406
Yes, i did include them in the additional family information, and made each one of us fill out that form individually. Except for my sister in japan, i didnt make one for her coz she is already married and living in japan. I also didnt make one for the one who is sponsoring us

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Tobbie said:
Yes, i did include them in the additional family information, and made each one of us fill out that form individually. Except for my sister in japan, i didnt make one for her coz she is already married and living in japan. I also didnt make one for the one who is sponsoring us
I think because the sister in Japan who was mentioned in the original application has not filled a IMM 5406 this may be the problem.

If you mentioned her in 2011 then you will still need to account for her now even though she is no longer a dependent as she is married.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
soonihope said:
I think because the sister in Japan who was mentioned in the original application has not filled a IMM 5406 this may be the problem.

If you mentioned her in 2011 then you will still need to account for her now even though she is no longer a dependent as she is married.
Nope, she was never entered on the original application sent last 2011.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Tobbie said:
Nope, she was never entered on the original application sent last 2011.
I think consulting with a professional immigration consultant may be wise as you have limited time to respond and obviously CIC are questioning some change between the details provided in 2011 and those submitted now.

Naturally if there is a significant difference between the information then and now it is best to seek direct help from a professional.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
soonihope said:
I think consulting with a professional immigration consultant may be wise as you have limited time to respond and obviously CIC are questioning some change between the details provided in 2011 and those submitted now.

Naturally if there is a significant difference between the information then and now it is best to seek direct help from a professional.
My sister didnt want to consult with an immigration lawyer, thats why im desperate right now. Damn, wish i could figure this one out. Its very frustrating.