APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
Hi tobbie
I think fill up all the forms with ur both sisters information and also join a brief letter that ur both sisters r now married so they r not dependent also send copy of there marriage certificate.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
been.bittu said:
Hi tobbie
I think fill up all the forms with ur both sisters information and also join a brief letter that ur both sisters r now married so they r not dependent also send copy of there marriage certificate.
Even though we did not put my sister from japan in the original application? And my other sister is the one sponsoring us? Sorry im really confused right now, i dont know what to do.

been.bittu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
JULY 2014
AOR Received.
OCT 2014
File Transfer...
MARCH 2016
Med's Request
APRIL 2016
Med's Done....
APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
Ok don't confuse now
When u apply on 2011 how many people was dependent ? Then now just fill up all the forms for that dependent ( who r in 2011 applicant) now if from that dependent 1 of Person does not want to come then joint the seprate letter that why that person does not want to come. I think that's the only option.
At this stage don't confuse u r not only one who has problem we all suffered so don't worry everything will be alright . Just fill up all the forms and send them in time and I don't think so ur case is really complicated as u think I mean just relax and do ur best for fill up the forms

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
been.bittu said:
Ok don't confuse now
When u apply on 2011 how many people was dependent ? Then now just fill up all the forms for that dependent ( who r in 2011 applicant) now if from that dependent 1 of Person does not want to come then joint the seprate letter that why that person does not want to come. I think that's the only option.
At this stage don't confuse u r not only one who has problem we all suffered so don't worry everything will be alright . Just fill up all the forms and send them in time and I don't think so ur case is really complicated as u think I mean just relax and do ur best for fill up the forms
Let me tell you about my family first. I have my mom, father, 1 sister in japan (married, not a dependant anymore), 1 sister in canada (the one sponsoring us, married), 2 sisters again(dependants) and me(dependant)

Now, back in 2011 in the original application, the principal applicant is my mom, with 3 dependants (me and my 2 sisters here). My sister in japan was never included, my sister in canada was also not included since she is sponsoring us, my father was not included since he doesnt want to go to canada. In the imm0008 that we have submitted in 2015, the principal applicant(my mom) will be accompanied by me only, coz my 2 sisters(2 other dependants entered in 2011 application) doesnt want to go there anymore. So we wrote a letter telling them the reason why. I never entered my sister in japan in original application and in the imm0008, the same goes with my father i we did not include him in the original application coz he doesnt wish to go to canada, but i entered him in imm0008 coz it says on the form that i must include the spouse, but i checked the not accompanying box and told them the reason, the same goes to my 2 sisters(dependants that doesnt wish to canada anymore) i entered them in imm0008 but as a not accompanying dependants, in the letter that we wrote we explained there the reason as to why my 2 sisters arent coming anymore.

But i still received the letter from cic that some dependant is missing, i dont know who it is. And that accompanying and not accompanying dependants should fill the background declaration and additional family intormation.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Tobbie said:
Let me tell you about my family first. I have my mom, father, 1 sister in japan (married, not a dependant anymore), 1 sister in canada (the one sponsoring us, married), 2 sisters again(dependants) and me(dependant)

Now, back in 2011 in the original application, the principal applicant is my mom, with 3 dependants (me and my 2 sisters here). My sister in japan was never included, my sister in canada was also not included since she is sponsoring us, my father was not included since he doesnt want to go to canada. In the imm0008 that we have submitted in 2015, the principal applicant(my mom) will be accompanied by me only, coz my 2 sisters(2 other dependants entered in 2011 application) doesnt want to go there anymore. So we wrote a letter telling them the reason why. I never entered my sister in japan in original application and in the imm0008, the same goes with my father i we did not include him in the original application coz he doesnt wish to go to canada, but i entered him in imm0008 coz it says on the form that i must include the spouse, but i checked the not accompanying box and told them the reason, the same goes to my 2 sisters(dependants that doesnt wish to canada anymore) i entered them in imm0008 but as a not accompanying dependants, in the letter that we wrote we explained there the reason as to why my 2 sisters arent coming anymore.

But i still received the letter from cic that some dependant is missing, i dont know who it is. And that accompanying and not accompanying dependants should fill the background declaration and additional family intormation.
I think the problem may be your father is not accounted for. He is missing on your original application and also now. Even though he does not want to come and was never included on the original application he is still a dependent of your mother according to CIC.

While you say he is not coming now according to CIC once your mother arrives in Canada she could easily sponsor her spouse then. Also medicals under PGP are more strict than under spouse cases.

Therefore CIC are probably questioning you about your father who has been left off the application. I think you need to get his forms completed even if he is not coming.

The some missing dependents must refer to your father.

sumair1

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013 / 02-2014 / 08-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
08-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Passport Req..
03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-2016
LANDED..........
Awaiting!
Hello,

Back here after a while. Just wanted to share with everyone that persistence paid off and family have received their PR visa.

Parents' Sponsorship Application Timeline (Pakistan) for Father, Mother and dependent Sister:
Applied:Dec 2009 (Sponsorship and PR together)
Documents requested:Aug 2013
Documents sent:Nov 2013
Additional Docs requested:Feb 2014 (Complications with Accompanying vs. Non Accompanying dependents)
Acknowledgement (AOR):Nov 2014
Sponsor Approval:Jul 2015
Visa Office:London, England
Medical/Addl Docs Requested:Aug 2015
Medical submitted:Oct 2015
Additional Docs submitted:Nov 2015
Passport Request:Mar 2015 (via email)
Passport Sent:Mar 2015 (to ISB)
Passport Received:Mar 2015

Now making plans for their arrival this summer :)
Thanks to everyone here. Learnt quite a bit about the process from everyone.

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
soonihope said:
I think the problem may be your father is not accounted for. He is missing on your original application and also now. Even though he does not want to come and was never included on the original application he is still a dependent of your mother according to CIC.

While you say he is not coming now according to CIC once your mother arrives in Canada she could easily sponsor her spouse then. Also medicals under PGP are more strict than under spouse cases.

Therefore CIC are probably questioning you about your father who has been left off the application. I think you need to get his forms completed even if he is not coming.

The some missing dependents must refer to your father.
I have included my father in imm0008, checked the not accompanying and indicated the reason why. I also completed background declaration and additional family information for my father. What about medicals? Sorry im newbie here. And thanks for helping.

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
04-2016 - DNA TEST Appointment
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
ECAS changed to In Progress on 10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Has anyone recently gone through DNA sample providing process in Dhaka Bangladesh? If so how much is the fee you or your family had to pay in Dhaka just for collecting DNA Sample and sending over Canada? Thanks in advance for your info.

amar_bhatia

May 17, 2012
Hi All,
We completed medicals in Jul 2015, still waiting on NDVO visa office for next steps. ECAS says medicals have been received that's it. Is anyone in the same boat?
Thanks
Amardeep

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
amar_bhatia said:
Hi All,
We completed medicals in Jul 2015, still waiting on NDVO visa office for next steps. ECAS says medicals have been received that's it. Is anyone in the same boat?
Thanks
Amardeep
Our Ecas says the same as you. Our LVO is Ottawa.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
soonihope said:
Our Ecas says the same as you. Our LVO is Ottawa.
is your delhi ecas box is in process showing ..!
when uh open how many lines are there ???
have they write we started processing thos line

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kgill86 said:
Any update?
No update since new year when third line "medicals have been received" was added

My Ecas says that processing started in May 2015. We did our medicals in Dec 2015.

No news since then.

What is happening with your case. Any new information from LVO.