i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
hi to all forum member
Does anybody know, when will the new MP office open in Abbotsford, bc and where can I find the contact information of MP like office address, phone number. I tried to search on google, but I did not find any information, please someone reply. Thanks

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lakha said:
hi to all forum member
Does anybody know, when will the new MP office open in Abbotsford, bc and where can I find the contact information of MP like office address, phone number. I tried to search on google, but I did not find any information, please someone reply. Thanks

I follow my MP John Aldag from Cloverdale on Facebook. He is very active there and provide all updates. He is still looking for office space in Langley. Try searching your MP on Facebook. I found that Librals are active on Facebook.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
hi to All forum member
Delhi email id delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca is not receiving email. Everytime I sent the email, I got reply back failure to deliver. I did case specific enquiry and attach the emedical and regular form for my parents. Will they tag the medical result to my file now, I am so worried and what else can I do to inform NDVO that my paretns already done upfront medical. I did case specific enquiry couple time in july regarding but they never reply back and in GCMS notes, it did not mention anywhere, that I did the case specific enquiry. So please, if someone has face the same problem, please answer, what can I do, as I find in gcms notes that ndvo did not receive the medical result and I contact panel physician and she said she already put the result into emedical system in june and she cannot put again. please someone reply thanks.

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
luckyk555 said:
Finally passport request came today by letter mail,on the ecas it says decision made but the letter we received today say
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.An officer has determined your application is ready for final decision.Ir order to continue processing you're application please submit a valid original passport for the principal applicant and each accompanying family member.
two recent photographs as well for principal applicant and accompanying family members..

confusing factor is why don't they mention that the application is approved on the letter, but ecas says decision made.
Hi dont worry about it it is there standard email which they send to everyone, a decision is already made on your application and they have asked you to send passports to issue visa no worries about it and congrats :)

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

Yesterday, Permanent Residence Application Status changed to "Decision Made". Now when should I expect the email or letter for passports assuming hopefully it will be a positive decision :D

Timeline:

Applied in: SEP 2010
Docs Request: July 2014
Docs Submission: August 2014
AOR: JAN 2015
File Transfer: March 2015
Started processing application on July 29, 2015
Medical Done: August 2015
Decision Made: DEC 2015

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Congrats Usman yes definately it is a positive decision, wait for a week if you do not recieve email from London visa office send them an email inquiring about the decision made they will reply back immediately with the pp request.

Regards,

Captain

sungeus

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyk555 said:
Finally passport request came today by letter mail,on the ecas it says decision made but the letter we received today say
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.An officer has determined your application is ready for final decision.Ir order to continue processing you're application please submit a valid original passport for the principal applicant and each accompanying family member.
two recent photographs as well for principal applicant and accompanying family members..

confusing factor is why don't they mention that the application is approved on the letter, but ecas says decision made.
Congrats on receiving PPR, can you please let me know whether in the letter they gave both options i.e. either to submit passport to Local visa office or Ottawa?
Thanks

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Captain_Prince said:
Congrats Usman yes definately it is a positive decision, wait for a week if you do not recieve email from London visa office send them an email inquiring about the decision made they will reply back immediately with the pp request.

Regards,

Captain
Sure, thanks for the motivation!

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Usman, do you know how much time it takes for islamabad office to issue visas, my parents passports has been submitted from more then 2 weeks now still we are waiting

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Captain_Prince said:
Usman, do you know how much time it takes for islamabad office to issue visas, my parents passports has been submitted from more then 2 weeks now still we are waiting
I have no idea but hopefully in coming week they will get back. I just got the passport request via email and now going to send my passports.

koolguyz128

Jan 29, 2015
I think the parents applications are on hold for now as no update since 2 months now on the ecas...had anyone got any sponsorship approval recently from 2010..

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
koolguyz128 said:
I think the parents applications are on hold for now as no update since 2 months now on the ecas...had anyone got any sponsorship approval recently from 2010..
All the recent focus after the elections has been only on refugees and nothing else.