+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

Aigangat

Feb 6, 2015
Finally.... After long wait received the passport request today via email from New Delhi ...

Application was approved on August-20-2015, received medical additional docx request on 31-August-2015 frm New Delhi . Medical done on sept -14-2015, additional docx sent on October-15-2015..

I have 3 dependents in my application total 5 members with my parents... So, I have question that in PPR letter they put only my father name, no dependents name..it should b like that...coz in online status I can see for all 5 members name. I don't know how it's work, can someone please answer...

Good luck to all forum members...

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
Aigangat said:
Finally.... After long wait received the passport request today via email from New Delhi ...

Application was approved on August-20-2015, received medical additional docx request on 31-August-2015 frm New Delhi . Medical done on sept -14-2015, additional docx sent on October-15-2015..

I have 3 dependents in my application total 5 members with my parents... So, I have question that in PPR letter they put only my father name, no dependents name..it should b like that...coz in online status I can see for all 5 members name. I don't know how it's work, can someone please answer...

Congrats and thats for the detailed response. Our medical done on Oct 20 and Additional doc sent on 16-17 Nov. Hopefully next month we`ll recieve PPR.

One question for you: When did your ecase changed to Medical received ? Coz Mine has not been. Did you send your eMedical Sheet to VO ? If yes , when ?

Regarding your question of whether only Principal applicant on PPR email, i think that`s ok. I seen PPR email in past and they only put principal applicant name. You should be sending passport of all the people

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Aigangat said:

do u got ur educational documents back as well.

Aigangat

Feb 6, 2015
networkjas said:
Congrats and thats for the detailed response. Our medical done on Oct 20 and Additional doc sent on 16-17 Nov. Hopefully next month we`ll recieve PPR.

One question for you: When did your ecase changed to Medical received ? Coz Mine has not been. Did you send your eMedical Sheet to VO ? If yes , when ?

Regarding your question of whether only Principal applicant on PPR email, i think that`s ok. I seen PPR email in past and they only put principal applicant name. You should be sending passport of all the people
Thank you networkjas, my ecase was changed in fourth week of medical around October 10-2015, and we did not send any emedical confirmation until October -16-2015, we sent with additional docx. Even one of my brother did the medical in England n rest in India.

Hope fully You will get good news by end of this year, some time it's just technical things which they don't update...n also my ecase status was application received until yesterday n changed to in process in sponsorship colum.

Aigangat

Feb 6, 2015
eric leon said:
do u got ur educational documents back as well.
Yes they send all original docx back 3 days ago, educational certificate n birth certificate docx. N I received the ppr today

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Aigangat said:
Yes they send all original docx back 3 days ago, educational certificate n birth certificate docx. N I received the ppr today
newdelhi vaelya ne indian post to document send kite aa ya courier to.and what is ir ecase sattus??

Aigangat

Feb 6, 2015
eric leon said:
newdelhi vaelya ne indian post to document send kite aa ya courier to
V recirved the Mail on Monday in India , they send the original docx even from last year 09/2014 too, the one I send Mississauga, birth certificate n educational docx etc..

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Aigangat said:
V recirved the Mail on Monday in India , they send the original docx even from last year 09/2014 too, the one I send Mississauga, birth certificate n educational docx etc..
wht is ur ecase sattus buddy

Aigangat

Feb 6, 2015
We also got call from New Delhi on Wednesday regarding my sister passport , coz her passport was expiring in next two months, so they wanted to verify that v renew the new passport or not b4 sending ppr, if yes than they asked all new ppt info over the phone. In the end of call they said v will email u by next week where to submit the ppts, n recirved ppr today.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
Aigangat said:
Thank you networkjas, my ecase was changed in fourth week of medical around October 10-2015, and we did not send any emedical confirmation until October -16-2015, we sent with additional docx. Even one of my brother did the medical in England n rest in India.

Hope fully You will get good news by end of this year, some time it's just technical things which they don't update...n also my ecase status was application received until yesterday n changed to in process in sponsorship colum.
Yes I guess it all depends upon the officer you get. Some are good other give you unnecessary hard time. Thanks for replying, good luck for future !

luckyk555

Aug 1, 2014
Finally passport request came today by letter mail,on the ecas it says decision made but the letter we received today say
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.An officer has determined your application is ready for final decision.Ir order to continue processing you're application please submit a valid original passport for the principal applicant and each accompanying family member.
two recent photographs as well for principal applicant and accompanying family members..

confusing factor is why don't they mention that the application is approved on the letter, but ecas says decision made.