Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
I have received an email regarding my parents sponsorship and they asked for "Supply two (2) photos for each member of your family and yourself taken within six (6) months before application submission." What does six (6) month before application submission mean? If someone has submitted the application on Dec 2010, do they need to find the photo before that time and submitted again. It seems a little nonsense.

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
aresham said:
I have received an email regarding my parents sponsorship and they asked for "Supply two (2) photos for each member of your family and yourself taken within six (6) months before application submission." What does six month before application submission mean? If someone has submitted the application on Dec 2010, do they need to find the photo before that time and submitted again. It seems a little nonsense.

Thanks
They probably just want photos taken in the last six months. photos taken after Feb 2015.

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Thanks for your reply. But the text mean some thing else. Do you know any source that I can get clarification?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
aresham said:
Thanks for your reply. But the text mean some thing else. Do you know any source that I can get clarification?
Have you already submitted documents last year when we were asked to sent photos or are you in the new batch May 2011 onwards and have just received document request.

When did you apply to sponsor parents.

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
soonihope said:
Have you already submitted documents last year when we were asked to sent photos or are you in the new batch May 2011 onwards and have just received document request.

When did you apply to sponsor parents.
I'm in the new batch. I applied on may 2011, but since you guys has more experience with these issue I posted here.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
aresham said:
I'm in the new batch. I applied on may 2011, but since you guys has more experience with these issue I posted here.
In that case all they want is photos taken of people to be no longer than six months old, nothing else.

We had to send same photos last year. What they don't want is photos which are 2-3 years old nothing else.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
soonihope said:
Oh no, I am waiting for medicals. No news since Jan when I got sponsorship approval. I was just asking cgill if they had received request for documents as CIC is now processing the next batch of applications from May 2011 onwards, Cgill applied in June 2011. While I'm also a 2011 application I was asked for documents last year in the batch of May 2010-April 2011.
No sir not yet. I will post it as soon I got that. I am excited to see that email after 4 years of wait :) :) :) :)

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
soonihope said:
In that case all they want is photos taken of people to be no longer than six months old, nothing else.

We had to send same photos last year. What they don't want is photos which are 2-3 years old nothing else.
Thank you very much! This make sense, but they haven't fix it in the email.

Kosova

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29/2010
Doc's Request.
July 30/2014
AOR Received.
Dec 08/2014
File Transfer...
May 14/ 2015
Hello, can someone help please, I received a letter from Vienna embassy in June regarding the Medicals, my parenents and siblings submitted their medicals on June 3/2015, I checked ecas and it showes medical have been received and application in process since July 16/2015, I just received a letter requesting police certificate and additional school documents for siblings, my concern is that my dad has a record and police ( penal offence) and he was charged 150 euros which he paid last year, I am very frustrated and concerned that if I send the police certificate that indicates this record, CIC might refuse, please help, I really need your opinion, thank you, did anyone have a similar case

Samerhe

Jul 30, 2015
Hi all,

here is m timeline:
Applied July 2010 for parents and sibling
Additional Documents October 2014
sponsorship approval January 2015
Medical request May 2015
Medical received June 2015

My parents are with me in Canada and sibling is back home, I got email today that "my application transferred to visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. "
does that mean that they can be denied visa?
and why would send the application to outside Canada if my parents are living with me on Supervisa since October 2014, I searched hard on the net to find this forum so please I need your help if somebody have similar case.

Regards

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Samerhe said:
Hi all,

here is m timeline:
Applied July 2010 for parents and sibling
Additional Documents October 2014
sponsorship approval January 2015
Medical request May 2015
Medical received June 2015

My parents are with me in Canada and sibling is back home, I got email today that "my application transferred to visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. "
does that mean that they can be denied visa?
and why would send the application to outside Canada if my parents are living with me on Supervisa since October 2014, I searched hard on the net to find this forum so please I need your help if somebody have similar case.

Regards
Hi welcome to the forum. It is not uncommon when you have a dependent on your application for the file to be referred to the local visa office for approval.
Don't worry they will just be checking your siblings information most probably to ensure they meet the requirements as a dependent. As long as every is is in order i.e their age when you applied or as long as they are still dependent and not got married or something else then everything will be ok.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Kosova said:
Hello, can someone help please, I received a letter from Vienna embassy in June regarding the Medicals, my parenents and siblings submitted their medicals on June 3/2015, I checked ecas and it showes medical have been received and application in process since July 16/2015, I just received a letter requesting police certificate and additional school documents for siblings, my concern is that my dad has a record and police ( penal offence) and he was charged 150 euros which he paid last year, I am very frustrated and concerned that if I send the police certificate that indicates this record, CIC might refuse, please help, I really need your opinion, thank you, did anyone have a similar case
Did you mention the police record when you sent additional documents last year. As long as you disclosed everything and the crime is minor you should be ok. It is important to disclose everything so that you are not guilty of misrepresentation.

Kosova

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29/2010
Doc's Request.
July 30/2014
AOR Received.
Dec 08/2014
File Transfer...
May 14/ 2015
Thx Soonihope for quick reply, we haven't disclose it, we thought since it was minor it would show on the record, it was a building permit excess, and the city took my dad to court and made him pay 150 euro, and now he ended up with penal offence,I don't know if we should send it or wait until November when it will be off the computer, let me know what you think, thx

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Kosova said:
Thx Soonihope for quick reply, we haven't disclose it, we thought since it was minor it would show on the record, it was a building permit excess, and the city took my dad to court and made him pay 150 euro, and now he ended up with penal offence,I don't know if we should send it or wait until November when it will be off the computer, let me know what you think, thx
Being a building permit offense shouldn't prevent visa. however the problem is not disclosing the offense when you completed the forms. Maybe explaining the situation with a letter because if it shows on the police record and you didn't mention could be more of a problem than his actual offense. A letter explaining the situation would be useful and the nature of the offense.

Kosova

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29/2010
Doc's Request.
July 30/2014
AOR Received.
Dec 08/2014
File Transfer...
May 14/ 2015
Thank you Soonihope for your advice, I am thinking to hire a lawer and try to explain the situation, thx for taking your time and advice