+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello All,
My parents also received the passport request today, via email.
We are asked to submit the passports, two pictures of each applicant (my mom and dad) and the print out of the letter.
We are planning to do it tomorrow.
Any special suggestions from anyone regarding submitting these in Lahore for Islamabad embassy ?
Many thanks

first_generation said:
Hi all. Awesome news to share. Today, July 27, we received the stamped passports, COPR for the main applicant and all dependents, and the documents submitted was returned as well. Finally, the wait is over!!! Thank G_d.

All the best to you everyone too....

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
siki said:
Morning. So today I got an email of Passport request from New Delhi along with two photos to be submitted within 30 days. Last week my status changed to In process and I got my original documents back from New Delhi. Anyone knows how long its going to take to get the visa now? Also If you submit your passport through VFS Mumbai. Will they courier it back to them or to your home address?

Best regards,
Hi Siki Will you please share that after receiving PPR what was status of ecas. Further wether your case shown as Decision Made before receiving PPR. In our case our ecase changed to Decision Made on 27th Jul 2015 but no PPR received. Is in your case too ecase was changed to Decision Made or PPR issued and on which date.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
siki said:
Morning. So today I got an email of Passport request from New Delhi along with two photos to be submitted within 30 days. Last week my status changed to In process and I got my original documents back from New Delhi. Anyone knows how long its going to take to get the visa now? Also If you submit your passport through VFS Mumbai. Will they courier it back to them or to your home address?

Best regards,hi wiki
Congrats for ppr. Can u share please that weather you got the PPRor your parents in India and how the vo contact for ppr via email or via post

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Cgill said:
I will aslo like stay only on website.
Hi Jeleni Ji, Chill, Networkjas, Kabir2015, Sundusk, Gurwinder Aujla I agree with views of forum members that Canada Visa website is an effective & easy approachable 24x7 and will remains available even if forum members leaves the postings of their exp after getting COPR however through WhatsApp we can make directory of mob nbrs who so ever forum member wish to call each other as calls on WhatsApp is free globalwide. Hence I also endorse the idea of keeping post exp& queries through this platform.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Notley said:
Hi Siki Will you please share that after receiving PPR what was status of ecas. Further wether your case shown as Decision Made before receiving PPR. In our case our ecase changed to Decision Made on 27th Jul 2015 but no PPR received. Is in your case too ecase was changed to Decision Made or PPR issued and on which date.
Thank you . My status still shows in process. I sponsored my parents and my brother and I put my email so in getting every correspondence. They send me an email about the ppr. My brother is going to drop off all the passports tomorrow at vfs Mumbai .

I'm sure you will get something soon . Check your junk email .
Do u know how long it takes for them to give visa now ?
Thx

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
siki said:
Thank you . My status still shows in process. I sponsored my parents and my brother and I put my email so in getting every correspondence. They send me an email about the ppr. My brother is going to drop off all the passports tomorrow at vfs Mumbai .

I'm sure you will get something soon . Check your junk email .
Do u know how long it takes for them to give visa now ?
Thx
Hi Siki Thnx for input. In our case all correspondence or emails are routed through Agent who usually takes 1-2 days in exchanging correspondence or documents between us & CIC so since email will be sent to Agent hence checking of my junk emails is not necessitated. So far return of PP with COPR you might have seen information of other forum member which shows 2 to 3 weeks from the date receipt of PP.
I also once again endorse yours & Soonihope Ji option of staying with this forum. Wish an early visa stamping & quick landings if your applicants in Canada

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Notley said:
Hi Siki Thnx for input. In our case all correspondence or emails are routed through Agent who usually takes 1-2 days in exchanging correspondence or documents between us & CIC so since email will be sent to Agent hence checking of my junk emails is not necessitated. So far return of PP with COPR you might have seen information of other forum member which shows 2 to 3 weeks from the date receipt of PP.
I also once again endorse yours & Soonihope Ji option of staying with this forum. Wish an early visa stamping & quick landings if your applicants in Canada
Oh . Y don't u order the notes . That way you can see what's going on in your file ?

guddakaka

Jan 25, 2014
Is there a spreadsheet for 2009 Parents' sponsorship applicants (especially for London Visa Office)? This will help us infer about our 2010 timelines.

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
Notley said:
hey siki pls reply to notley..as my status got changed to dm on july 25...and from what email address u received request..does is it start with DONOT REPLY...

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
notley..just got call from my agent that she got ppr email today...urs is on way couple days.. in our case it took 4 days after status got changed to dm..

Jul 30, 2015
soonihope said:
did you receive an email for additional documents yesterday as some people who applied in May 2011 and June 2011 got emails now.

Hi did you receive mail that asking about send all 9! forms wich were already sent
Thanks

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Another update guys .my parents online status has been changed to decision made . They also dropped off there passport yesterday .

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
SponsorPer2011 said:
Hi did you receive mail that asking about send all 9! forms wich were already sent
Thanks
Oh no, I am waiting for medicals. No news since Jan when I got sponsorship approval. I was just asking cgill if they had received request for documents as CIC is now processing the next batch of applications from May 2011 onwards, Cgill applied in June 2011. While I'm also a 2011 application I was asked for documents last year in the batch of May 2010-April 2011.