Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
A qucik question how do we get medical request? Through Email ? And is it sent to the one sponcering us? Or at the applicants hoome by post?

John_Dracul

Jul 3, 2015
sundusk said:
A qucik question how do we get medical request? Through Email ? And is it sent to the one sponcering us? Or at the applicants hoome by post?

In my case I received an email with almost no text but with an attachment. It will contain 2 pages : one page instructions about the medical examination and a second page a form that you need to bring to the doctor.
I put together the application for my mother and I specified an email address as well as a mailing address (my home). If you fill in the email address then you will get your medical through email (my case). If you have the mailing address only then I assume the letter will go to that address.

The thing I am not clear is what happens after you do the medical exam and the doctor puts you in the e-medical system ... Do you have to send something back, where ?

Cheers,
John

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
layla.bee said:
What is a process of obtaining RCMP finger prints within Canada? Should I just go and get the Police clearance or we would need RCMP?
A private copmany such as Commissionaires can do the fingerprint for you and you will get the result frim RCMP in mail within 5 business days.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
jassyjeff said:
Need Advise Please.
I just received an email from Delhi visa office requesting some documents (birth certificates, school certificates, foreign travel information and Indian police clearance certificate) All of these documents were requested in the original email that I recieved in june. My issue is that all of these original documents have been submitted and delivered to visa office already. Why are they requesting them again? According to my courier that I used to deliver my documents these were delivered on June 23. Can someone please advise if this email is just automated? What Should I do? I have already emailed case specific inquiry to delhi visa office but probably won't hear back from them any time soon. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
I got the same email and in response I sent all the documents to the address below and eliminatedthe post box number. DHL shows delivered but I am not sure if it is in the right hand.
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 India

I suggest you send an email to them with URGENT on subject line and inform them that you have already sent everything and give them the tracking number too.

Did you send to the same address as above ?

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
Xbero said:
I got the same email and in response I sent all the documents to the address below and eliminatedthe post box number. DHL shows delivered but I am not sure if it is in the right hand.
Immigration Section
New Delhi 110021 India

I suggest you send an email to them with URGENT on subject line and inform them that you have already sent everything and give them the tracking number too.

Did you send to the same address as above ?
Hi Xbero, thanks for your reply. The original email that I got from New Delhi said to make a small pacakge and send it to this address:

Immigration Section
UNIT B
PO Box 5209
New Delhi 110021 India
So thats where everything was sent to.

Happy face

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 1 ,2014
File Transfer...
Ottawa Feb 12 ,2015
prince nijjar said:
First they will return your original
Documents ..then within week they will rquest passport by mail speedpost
Where would they send the forms back , to the Principal applicant ( India) or Representative ( Canada ) if file was transferred to Ottawa? Please reply this. I have no idea why it is taking this long.
Thank you.

Love4u0829

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2007
Doc's Request.
06-06-2009
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
02-10-2010
Med's Request
09-26-2014
Med's Done....
12-20-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-15-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have question guy? My parents got their passport request in June 15th and they sent their passports on June 19th and they still didn't received their passports back with visa and their visa office is New Delhi but they were asked to summbit to their local visa office in Jalandhar Punjab. They also didn't received back their original documents from New Delhi. What does this mean? They still doing background check or something and still there is chance of not getting a visa?? I'm so comfused.

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hey Guys,

My parents received medical request on June 13 and had their medicals done on July 3rd. Whats happens If my parents are asked for further checkups by the panel physician and it takes longer than 30 days? Does 30 days applies to have initial examination with PP or all the further checkups should be completed within that window?

Also, How long does it take for ecas to be updated after medical, its showing in process at the moment.

Please advice.

shpn

May 22, 2015
Hi
Anybody has idea how to track passport status sent to cic thru VFS India. Will really appreciate if somebody can help me.

bangbangkhan

May 28, 2015
I received an e-mail today that we need to submit police report for my dad and mum with in 45 days. Can the reports be scanned and emailed or they have to be physically mailed to the visa office?

I should have submitted them when i submitted the other documents last year....i would have been receiving a passport request now if i had done that

:(

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
gurunanak said:
Hello everyone,

my parents got the passport back with visa stamping on July 8. ;)
congrats...can u share visa validity is it for 6 months or year

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.