+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
Can someone please explain this to me in the letter that I got from delhi with the document cheklist " If you have any non-accompanying dependants who were 22 years of age or above and unmarried at the time of the sponsorship, complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form attached to this letter. You may photocopy the attached form as required.".
My brother in law at the time of sponsership was 21 and unmarried. Do you think I need to fill this form out as well? Any feedback would be great. Thanks

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
is it necessary for e case status to go in process before approval. coz my sattus still application revived after 2 months of aor?

singh702

Dec 11, 2014
pta ni
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 march 2011
Doc's Request.
31 july 2014
AOR Received.
6 december 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 may 2015
Interview........
...... in process on 6 june 2015
Passport Req..
......waiting
VISA ISSUED...
.......waiting
LANDED..........
.....pta ni kdo
hii jeleni g please update.......my status changed to in process today....they written we started processing on 6 june 2015.....hope for best next...

singh702

Dec 11, 2014
pta ni
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 march 2011
Doc's Request.
31 july 2014
AOR Received.
6 december 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 may 2015
Interview........
...... in process on 6 june 2015
Passport Req..
......waiting
VISA ISSUED...
.......waiting
LANDED..........
.....pta ni kdo
jassyjeff said:
Can someone please explain this to me in the letter that I got from delhi with the document cheklist " If you have any non-accompanying dependants who were 22 years of age or above and unmarried at the time of the sponsorship, complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form attached to this letter. You may photocopy the attached form as required.".
My brother in law at the time of sponsership was 21 and unmarried. Do you think I need to fill this form out as well? Any feedback would be great. Thanks
if your brother in law is not coming with u to canada only then u should fill that form.....if he is included in application then need not to fill it ignore it...

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
singh702 said:
hii jeleni g please update.......my status changed to in process today....they written we started processing on 6 june 2015.....hope for best next...
Done!

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hi everyone,

I paid RPRF fee, and now I have to send the copy of the receipt to the LVO in New Delhi. I found this address online for the visa office in New Delhi. I just wanted to ensure that I have the correct address. Can someone tell me if this is the correct address or should I e-mail it to them?

Following is the address:

Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
E-Wing, S-2 Level, International Trade Towers
Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019, India

Thanks,

MNZ

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
MNZ said:
Hi everyone,

I paid RPRF fee, and now I have to send the copy of the receipt to the LVO in New Delhi. I found this address online for the visa office in New Delhi. I just wanted to ensure that I have the correct address. Can someone tell me if this is the correct address or should I e-mail it to them?

Following is the address:

Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
E-Wing, S-2 Level, International Trade Towers
Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019, India

Thanks,

MNZ

Hello MNZ,
these were the instruction given to me in the email.

"q Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada. If already paid, please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. Please attach a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following: cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp"

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
amar_bhatia said:
Hello,
Below is my timeline
Applied for parents immigration(no dependents) : Jul2010
Received letter for additional docs: Sep 2014
Sent completed Docs : Nov 2014
Received AOR : Feb 2015
Ecas Status changed to In Process on Mar 2015

After that I have not heard or received anything from CIC. Called the call center and they say application is is process they have no further information. Is someone else on the same boat? Any advise from other members?
In your case, the ECAS status changed to "In process" although you haven't received the Sponsorship approval, yet.
I thought they change the status only after sponsorship approval?!

gurunanak

Aug 17, 2014
Hello all,
My parents are here with me in Canada under super visa. We submitted the medicals as part of PR sponsorship last month. Hopefully, the next step would be passport request. The PR application is processed in New Delhi. I am wondering how to submit the passport when requested by CHC in New delhi. It is illegal to mail/courier passports out of the country. I do not want my parents to travel all the way to India just to get the PR sticker. Is there any other way to get it done? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
gurunanak said:
Hello all,
My parents are here with me in Canada under super visa. We submitted the medicals as part of PR sponsorship last month. Hopefully, the next step would be passport request. The PR application is processed in New Delhi. I am wondering how to submit the passport when requested by CHC in New delhi. It is illegal to mail/courier passports out of the country. I do not want my parents to travel all the way to India just to get the PR sticker. Is there any other way to get it done? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi Gurunanak ji
In case your parents have undergone medical while in canada then there is no worry as CIC has all update on the basis of landing in canada on supervisa by way of passport number. In case your parents have undergone medical in India een hen nothing to worry as you have right to appeal through consultants of directly to allow you submission of PP locally in canada as I know one of the forum member Lalu74 whose mother was on supervisa therefore her medical,PPR and landing all done in canada only. Better you may chek Lalu74 post in above pages and you will get your reply or you can request jelaniji or soonihope to throw light onyour issue. wish you all sucess of yours parents.

gurunanak

Aug 17, 2014
Notley said:
Hi Gurunanak ji
In case your parents have undergone medical while in canada then there is no worry as CIC has all update on the basis of landing in canada on supervisa by way of passport number. In case your parents have undergone medical in India een hen nothing to worry as you have right to appeal through consultants of directly to allow you submission of PP locally in canada as I know one of the forum member Lalu74 whose mother was on supervisa therefore her medical,PPR and landing all done in canada only. Better you may chek Lalu74 post in above pages and you will get your reply or you can request jelaniji or soonihope to throw light onyour issue. wish you all sucess of yours parents.
Hi Notley,
Thank you very much for your help. My parents did their medicals in Canada. My assumption is if your LVO is Ottawa, then you submit the passports locally. Since it is processed in Delhi, i am not sure how it works.
Jelani & soonihope, any suggestions please.
Thanks

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
gurunanak said:
Hi Notley,
Thank you very much for your help. My parents did their medicals in Canada. My assumption is if your LVO is Ottawa, then you submit the passports locally. Since it is processed in Delhi, i am not sure how it works.
Jelani & soonihope, any suggestions please.
Thanks
Hi gurunanak,

Honestly, I don't know the exact answer but I tried to research on the topic and I found this one. Even though this is the opposite of your case since your parents are in Canada but file is being processed in New Delhi, the procedure of informing the LVO and requesting them for an arrangement to print visa at another office may be the same.

In case you get the passport request and you need to email New Delhi, make sure you put "Urgent" on your subject since you are under time constraint. I believe, if it's urgent, they reply quickly that is if they find your concern is really urgent. This means we cannot abuse this "urgent" subject and please don't.

"If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office."

gurunanak

Aug 17, 2014
jeleni said:
Hi gurunanak,

Honestly, I don't know the exact answer but I tried to research on the topic and I found this one. Even though this is the opposite of your case since your parents are in Canada but file is being processed in New Delhi, the procedure of informing the LVO and requesting them for an arrangement to print visa at another office may be the same.

In case you get the passport request and you need to email New Delhi, make sure you put "Urgent" on your subject since you are under time constraint. I believe, if it's urgent, they reply quickly that is if they find your concern is really urgent. This means we cannot abuse this "urgent" subject and please don't.

"If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office."
Thank you very much Jeleni. Thats great. Hope it works for me as well. If you dont mind, can i please ask you where you found this information. Thanks again.

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
gurunanak said:
Thank you very much Jeleni. Thats great. Hope it works for me as well. If you dont mind, can i please ask you where you found this information. Thanks again.
I googled "how to send passport etc." and was directed to this same forum :)