+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
jeleni said:
Hi Notley,

You should be able to check ECAS with your Client ID and your parents can check it as well using their Client ID. Either way, it will show up the same information. Just be patient in seeing your parents' ECAS changed to "medical results have been received" coz it takes a while before they open our files and update ECAS.
Thank you very much for reply. CIC has been showing in ecase as "in process" from the day they sent medical instructions. Jeleni ji though at that time they have not received medical even file shows in process and now when emedical done on 20th the ecase continue to show "inprocess" could you please throw some light on "in process"

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
Notley said:
Thank you very much for reply. CIC has been showing in ecase as "in process" from the day they sent medical instructions. Jeleni ji though at that time they have not received medical even file shows in process and now when emedical done on 20th the ecase continue to show "inprocess" could you please throw some light on "in process"
Hi Notley,

If you have seen it as in process, that means they are already reviewing your file. I think, it depends on visa officers when they update our ecas. Mine is still application received even though my mom received her medical request. Dont rely too much on ecas. You will just receive an email one day for passport request or sometimes additional documents will still be asked. But most likely, passport request will follow after medical.

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
Hello,

In response to the documents I sent last year, I got a confirmation that I have been approved as a sponsor and that my parents should get their medical exams done. They are calling it Upfront Medical Exam(IMMM 1017B).

1. Is this just like a regular medical exam or should we expect another comprehensive exam at a later date?

2. The application has been transferred to London for further processing according to the letter. We need to send the medical exams receipt to the processing office but I can't seem to find any contact details. Can anyone point me to the URL?

3. We didn't send police clearance certificate last year and they haven't asked for it yet, should we send it now or until they ask for it?

4. The link to pay fees, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/ doesn't have any specific fee information for Right of Permanent Residence Fee. It shows Application fees which i assume are for application processing.

Any help is much apprecaited? I posted this earlier under a new post(now removed) and was directed to this thread so hopefully, I am posting in the right place.

O

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hi guys,

Just received an email regarding the passport submission. It came so early...

It says::::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

Can someone tell me whats the address for new delhi office where we have to send the passports?

Thanks,

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
gaur84 said:
Hi guys,

Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

Can someone tell me whats the address for new delhi office where we have to send the passports?

Thanks,
Hi Gaur84
Congratulations for fast PPR, for submission of passport in India you should click the vfs.CA/Canada/India where you will be getting all required information. In India all documents are routed through vfs.Canada.India only. Will you share your timeline pl

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Gaur84
Congratulations for fast PPR, for submission of passport in India you should click the vfs.CA/Canada/India where you will be getting all required information. In India all documents are routed through vfs.Canada.India only. Will you share your timeline pl
Thanks ..thats means I can submit the passports at any VFS centre..correct?
timeline:
SA approval -- feb 9
Medical request - may 11
medical done - may 16
cic received medical -- end of may
ecas decision made -- june 1st week
passport request -- june 9

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
MrOptomist said:
Hello,

In response to the documents I sent last year, I got a confirmation that I have been approved as a sponsor and that my parents should get their medical exams done. They are calling it Upfront Medical Exam(IMMM 1017B).

1. Is this just like a regular medical exam or should we expect another comprehensive exam at a later date?

2. The application has been transferred to London for further processing according to the letter. We need to send the medical exams receipt to the processing office but I can't seem to find any contact details. Can anyone point me to the URL?

3. We didn't send police clearance certificate last year and they haven't asked for it yet, should we send it now or until they ask for it?

4. The link to pay fees, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/ doesn't have any specific fee information for Right of Permanent Residence Fee. It shows Application fees which i assume are for application processing.

Any help is much apprecaited? I posted this earlier under a new post(now removed) and was directed to this thread so hopefully, I am posting in the right place.

O
hi buddy.can u please tell me what is ur aor date.and what is ur approved date? do u get approval through email or a mail letter?

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
gaur84 said:
Thanks ..thats means I can submit the passports at any VFS centre..correct?
timeline:
SA approval -- feb 9
Medical request - may 11
medical done - may 16
cic received medical -- end of may
ecas decision made -- june 1st week
passport request -- june 9
Hi Gaur84
Thnx for sharing timeline. In case parents are in India then VFS.Canada.India can receive PP. In order to ensure safe& proper dispatch of PP it will be better to go through it PPR email in which they might have given instructions to whom PPs are to be sent. You hv earlier mentioned vfs.Canada.India that indicate that PPs are to be submitted to vfs Canada in India. Please browse website www.vfs.Canada.India & talk to their customers care or talk to your LVO before sending PPs. Again congratulations & wish early immigration stamping & happy Landing by your applicants in canada

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
eric leon said:
hi buddy.can u please tell me what is ur aor date.and what is ur approved date? do u get approval through email or a mail letter?
Sure, AOR date was I believe January 15, 2015(cant remember exactly) and decision date was May 28, 2015.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Gaur84
Thnx for sharing timeline. In case parents are in India then VFS.Canada.India can receive PP. In order to ensure safe& proper dispatch of PP it will be better to go through it PPR email in which they might have given instructions to whom PPs are to be sent. You hv earlier mentioned vfs.Canada.India that indicate that PPs are to be submitted to vfs Canada in India. Please browse website www.vfs.Canada.India & talk to their customers care or talk to your LVO before sending PPs. Again congratulations & wish early immigration stamping & happy Landing by your applicants in canada
Hi Notley,

Thanks for your reply and wishes.
I went thru their website and I will be submitting passport to VFS office in Chandigarh.

thanks

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
MrOptomist said:
Hello,

O
I don't mean to sound mean but would appreciate any help on the questions above. Its close to midnight here and I can't find the answer to any of these especially the London office address despite spending a good amount chunk of my time searching.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Gaur84
Although the email says mail the passport to visa office in New Delhi. but im planning to submit the passports to chandigarh VFS centre. i guess they will forward it to embassy in new delhi..I hope that will be fine.

Please let me know if anyone is having any idea regarding this..

thanks

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
gaur84 said:
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Hey congrats .... Well its fast can you tell do yoh have dependent in your case...!! When did u apply plz share comelpte timeline

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
gaur84 said:
Hi Notley,

Thanks for your reply and wishes.
I went thru their website and I will be submitting passport to VFS office in Chandigarh.

thanks
Hi Gaur84
VFS office Chandigarh is in Sector 8 C Mafhya Marg the staff is very cooperative. One of our relative visited VFS Canada (India) Chandigarh he was appreciating them. Wish u all the best