...... in process on 6 june 2015
Passport Req..
......waiting
VISA ISSUED...
.......waiting
LANDED..........
.....pta ni kdo
jassyjeff said:
Hello Preet202, I just recieved the same email but the email says there are medical instructions attached but There was nothing attached with the email that pertained to medical. Can you please tell me if you recieved any attachments with your email? How did you go about getting the medical done? Please any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have sent 2 emails to Delhi office letting them know about the situation but have not got a reply yet. Thanks in advance.
DONOT panic u will get another email of forms with in 3 to 10 days for medical exam forms will be in separate email for each member...

geforce82

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
03-04-2014 NDVO
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
26-11-2014, ecas updated to Medical received 16-12-2014
Interview........
DM - May 8, 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015... Passort sent via VFS on June 12
VISA ISSUED...
Received message on June 24 passports dispatched from VO. Received passports June 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
gaur84 said:
Hi guys,

Just received an email regarding the passport submission. It came so early...

It says::::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone tell me whats the address for new delhi office where we have to send the passports?

Thanks,
I got the same email this morning. Have to submit passport within 30 days.

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
singh702 said:
DONOT panic u will get another email of forms with in 3 to 10 days for medical exam forms will be in separate email for each member...
Hi Singh702, thanks for your reply. This morning I recieved email with the attached medical forms. Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
MrOptomist said:
I don't mean to sound mean but would appreciate any help on the questions above. Its close to midnight here and I can't find the answer to any of these especially the London office address despite spending a good amount chunk of my time searching.
It's not my place to write but seeing your question not answered; I tried to search for London Visa Office address. But no luck. CIC website doesn't give you anything, so called "centralized" online service.

Anyway, there are 2 options for London, UK. They are:

(1) Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC)
66 Wilson Street,
London
EC2A 2BT

(2) High Commission of Canada, London, UK
Canada House,
Trafalgar Square,
London
SW1Y 5BJ

None of them says anything about IMM Medical Test; but CVAC certainly deals with passport submission for IMM visa which makes me think they may also deal with receipt of medical test from applicant and then forward it to visa office (not sure). Sorry can't help you more.

parentsimm

Dec 9, 2014
soonihope said:
Hey nitinbali60 any news at your end. I'm still waiting for medicals what about you.
Hi soonihope, Have you heard anything? I don't know why Ottawa is taking so long. Its making me nervous.. it looks like there is only few of us left from Jan/Feb/March approvals.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
MrOptomist said:
Hello,

In response to the documents I sent last year, I got a confirmation that I have been approved as a sponsor and that my parents should get their medical exams done. They are calling it Upfront Medical Exam(IMMM 1017B).

1. Is this just like a regular medical exam or should we expect another comprehensive exam at a later date?

2. The application has been transferred to London for further processing according to the letter. We need to send the medical exams receipt to the processing office but I can't seem to find any contact details. Can anyone point me to the URL?

3. We didn't send police clearance certificate last year and they haven't asked for it yet, should we send it now or until they ask for it?

4. The link to pay fees, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/ doesn't have any specific fee information for Right of Permanent Residence Fee. It shows Application fees which i assume are for application processing.

Any help is much apprecaited? I posted this earlier under a new post(now removed) and was directed to this thread so hopefully, I am posting in the right place.

O
1. Correct. Your panel physicist will carry IMMM 1017B and will be able to track by your Client ID. Call them and go with the one has e-Medical. Google "IMMM 1017B" you will get many tips.

2. I guess other member has pointed out the URL

3. I send our PCC last year. I would advise you to anticipate your shortly.

4. It is called "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" which is $490 . The url is
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
parentsimm said:
Hi soonihope, Have you heard anything? I don't know why Ottawa is taking so long. Its making me nervous.. it looks like there is only few of us left from Jan/Feb/March approvals.
No still waiting. nitinbali60 and chotis like us are also still waiting. We seem to have been forgotten
by Ottawa.
Its so frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I check my emails hoping for some news.
Also have no idea when our turn will come.
Only thing I see is that no new files have been recently transferred to Ottawa so maybe soon we will get medicals. At least I hope so.
Will keep you posted as soon as I hear anything. Keep me posted if you get anything.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Gaur84
VFS office Chandigarh is in Sector 8 C Mafhya Marg the staff is very cooperative. One of our relative visited VFS Canada (India) Chandigarh he was appreciating them. Wish u all the best
Thanku Notley..
I will do it this week.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
prince nijjar said:
Hey congrats .... Well its fast can you tell do yoh have dependent in your case...!! When did u apply plz share comelpte timeline
just my mom and dad..i applied early 2010..

preet202

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2010 (parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2015
singh702 said:
Got medical request via email for each member with forms. thanks for your reply

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
eric leon said:
is anyone here have ans of my query :(
Option C is all CIC need. It must be including adjustment but you don`t have to worry about it.

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
Rossei said:
It's not my place to write but seeing your question not answered; I tried to search for London Visa Office address. But no luck. CIC website doesn't give you anything, so called "centralized" online service.

Anyway, there are 2 options for London, UK. They are:

(1) Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC)
66 Wilson Street,
London
EC2A 2BT

(2) High Commission of Canada, London, UK
Canada House,
Trafalgar Square,
London
SW1Y 5BJ

None of them says anything about IMM Medical Test; but CVAC certainly deals with passport submission for IMM visa which makes me think they may also deal with receipt of medical test from applicant and then forward it to visa office (not sure). Sorry can't help you more.
Thanks for responding, what is the Centralized Online Service? I have never heard of that and can you please post the link as well.

A

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
preet202 said:
Got medical request via email for each member with forms. thanks for your reply
i remeber that u also got aor from delhi same date as i did ..i wanted to know tht in ur approval letter did cic mentioned upfront medicals...we are still waiting for medical req...hopefully nxt few days

preet202

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2010 (parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2015
happy81 said:
i remeber that u also got aor from delhi same date as i did ..i wanted to know tht in ur approval letter did cic mentioned upfront medicals...we are still waiting for medical req...hopefully nxt few days
Yes, they mentioned about upfront medical in my SA letter. On June 8 ,I received email from Delhi visa office regarding PCC And many other forms including medical instructions but I didn't get anything about medical on that day but today I received five different emails from Delhi office for each family member with forms name and UCI Numbers on them

amar_bhatia

May 17, 2012
Hello,
Below is my timeline
Applied for parents immigration(no dependents) : Jul2010
Received letter for additional docs: Sep 2014
Sent completed Docs : Nov 2014
Received AOR : Feb 2015
Ecas Status changed to In Process on Mar 2015

After that I have not heard or received anything from CIC. Called the call center and they say application is is process they have no further information. Is someone else on the same boat? Any advise from other members?