AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
soonihope said:
No she is your father's dependent. only principal applicant will receive correspondence.

Could you share where your file has been transferred to.
Take care.
thanks for info...it is transferred to delhi

Cool_Breeze

Feb 3, 2015
happy81 said:
thanks for info...it is transferred to delhi
Looks like a lot of people are getting requests for Upfront medical instead of the medical forms. I got the same request in my AOR. I am not sure if or when the LVO will send the regular medical request forms. I am wondering if this is something new. Those people who received the medical request forms from their LVO, did you guys also get the request for upfront medical exam in the AOR you received?

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2, 2010 (Parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 14, 2014)
AOR Received.
January 30, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
Cool_Breeze said:
Looks like a lot of people are getting requests for Upfront medical instead of the medical forms. I got the same request in my AOR. I am not sure if or when the LVO will send the regular medical request forms. I am wondering if this is something new. Those people who received the medical request forms from their LVO, did you guys also get the request for upfront medical exam in the AOR you received?
No UFM for me in the AOR, I got the MR 10 days dated after the AOR.

I see positive thing about that is you don't have to wait few more days after the AOR for the MR and forms. But rather you can just go ahead with the UFM immediately after receiving the AOR. I guess take advantage of that and have your relatives for medical schedule right away.

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
Hi Sonnihope

Mu parents file is also transferred to Ottawa but no one has heard from hem. The file was transferred March 19, 2015.

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
How do I get the ECAS update ? I would like to get an update / access to my parent file.

The file was traansferred to Ottawa on March 19, and no news after that

I understand that the mdecial request will go to parent directly in India, just hope the post mail is not lost.
[/quote]

zeeshah

Nov 8, 2014
Cool_Breeze said:
That's Right. I think these days they are asking for upfront medical to reduce time for processing. interesting enough they are not asking for PCC.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
chotis said:
Hi Sonnihope

Mu parents file is also transferred to Ottawa but no one has heard from hem. The file was transferred March 19, 2015.
Don't worry my file was transferred to Ottawa on Jan 19 and I still haven't heard back from Ottawa for medicals. We are not the only ones waiting, other members like Jeleni, dattap, bmm, nitinbali60, inprogress, DAP-IMM, bdca, crust1980 and maybe a few more are all yet to update their profiles after their sponsorship approvals and files being transferred to Ottawa in January. There are also members like michelv and sharaved waiting from February.

I have no explanation as to why we have not heard back from Ottawa but we have to just keep hoping soon one-day our turn will also come, and we all get medical requests soon.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
chotis said:
How do I get the ECAS update ? I would like to get an update / access to my parent file.

The file was traansferred to Ottawa on March 19, and no news after that

I understand that the mdecial request will go to parent directly in India, just hope the post mail is not lost.
ECas wont show any update yet. Medical request will go to your parents either in the regular mail or to the email id (if you provided email id on the IMM 0008 form last year).

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Michelv,

The eCAS changed to decision made (between Apr 26 to Apr 28th) but I haven't received any passport request for my Mom yet. Is it a positive news or something to be concerned? I appreciate if you can answer.

Thanks,

Application date: Dec 2010
Additional docs request: July 30, 2014
Additional Docs submitted: Sep 23rd, 2014
AOR Letter: Dec 4, 2014
Approval of sponsor email: Mar 5th, 2015
email for Medicals: Mar 16th, 2015
medicals submitted: Mar 22nd, 2015
further tests submitted upon request: April 10th

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
Thank you Soonihope.

I didn't provide an email address in fear that is might get caught in spam. I guess we have to patiently wait.

Have you paid the right of landing fee?

soonihope said:
ECas wont show any update yet. Medical request will go to your parents either in the regular mail or to the email id (if you provided email id on the IMM 0008 form last year).

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raki123 said:
Hi Michelv,

The eCAS changed to decision made (between Apr 26 to Apr 28th) but I haven't received any passport request for my Mom yet. Is it a positive news or something to be concerned? I appreciate if you can answer.

Thanks,

Application date: Dec 2010
Additional docs request: July 30, 2014
Additional Docs submitted: Sep 23rd, 2014
AOR Letter: Dec 4, 2014
Approval of sponsor email: Mar 5th, 2015
email for Medicals: Mar 16th, 2015
medicals submitted: Mar 22nd, 2015
further tests submitted upon request: April 10th
Hi
Always be optimistic. Lakie Lalu ji mother case after submission of medicals ecas continuously shown decision made and after some time they asked for the passport and on receipt of passport CIC issued PR visa within 3 weeks fro the date f receipt of passport. Relax and hope fr the best. I wish speedy disposal of case. I hope you might hav ssen Jeleni's spreadsheet fro which you will find every answer of your cause. Byee

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotis said:
Thank you Soonihope.

I didn't provide an email address in fear that is might get caught in spam. I guess we have to patiently wait.

Have you paid the right of landing fee?
Hi chotis
Please contact CIC immediately and provide them you current email id in absence of which lot of problems can be faced. One of the forum memeber faced same problem as email id provided by him at the time of submission of application was outdated and in working condition hence he immediately contacted the cic and CIC after verify credentials noted new email id and the member got fresh email and now his is relaxed. Don worry about hacking at the most you may keep changing your password weekly and once the PR is received you may change email id but pl do not waste time as waiting of postal information is not beneficial in modern era. However you may consult any know forum member or immigration consultant i.e owner of this website or any other consultants but pl do not sit over the issue.Byee

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
michelv said:
Hi
Always be optimistic. Lakie Lalu ji mother case after submission of medicals ecas continuously shown decision made and after some time they asked for the passport and on receipt of passport CIC issued PR visa within 3 weeks fro the date f receipt of passport. Relax and hope fr the best. I wish speedy disposal of case. I hope you might hav ssen Jeleni's spreadsheet fro which you will find every answer of your cause. Byee
Thanks Michelv for your quick response. Will wait and hope for the best.

AngelsKiss

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
04-Mar-2015
Med's Request
27-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
01-Apr-2015 Additional Test: 01-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting
I didn't get any forms just the email and later on a letter in the mail. We made the appointment and she went to one of the certified doctors.

first_generation said:
Hi zauber99,

I'll try to answer your questions per my experience and limited knowledge. But check the CIC site as well to be sure.

I see that they are asking for UFM upfront medical from your relatives, meaning you have to check the panel physician list in the area where your relatives reside. For upfront medical, I believe you don't need forms sent to you but the panel physicians will provide that. There are two types of panel physicians 1) paper based panel clinics and 2) e-medical enabled clinics. The forms mentioned in the email they sent you are each coming from the panel clinics respectively meaning the form IMM1017B UPFRONT is from paper based panel clinics, while the emedical Information sheet is from e-medical enabled clinics.

I suggest you or your relative call the nearest panel physician in their area and schedule for upfront medical. Bring a copy of the letter in case they require it. Ask them what you need to bring in the clinic for the said upfront medical because each clinic varies with their requirements. Whether the panel physician you chose is paper based or e-medical based doesn't have much of the difference except I think most emedical based clinics do not require you to bring pictures since they use they computer camera. But just double check with them all the things you need to bring in the medical.

Once done, they will give you the forms you need to send to your visa office the address of which should be in the email approval letter.

You only have 30 days to do this so better schedule the medical ASAP.

Hope this helps and clears things a bit.

Godspeed.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
My and my family wasnt asked for any upfront medical after our AOR we received our sponcership approval in nov2014 and still no medical request :( Waiting for it to come soon. Does anyone have any idea how much time will it take for medical and the whole process?