+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
sharmaved said:
In fact my case was sent through agent so when yesterday we asked our agent why cpc m has again asked for new IMM1134 New then they have shown us copies of old IMM1134 in which signature of principal applicant was not asked for but now in the new IMM1134 we three have signed at page nbr 7 i.e sponsor/cosponsor & principal applicant who happened to be with us on supervisa.
So kindly share your experience and advise.
I don't know what your agent means. You applied in Jan 2011 at that time everyone had to submit the IMM 1344 B (05-2008) sponsorship agreement.

In those days the IMM 1344 was just one page but even then the sponsor, co-signer and the sponsored person (i.e. your parent who is the principal applicant) had to sign the form.you had to submit a copy and keep the original yourself.

How could your agent not have got that form signed in 2011 from you all and still submitted your file for processing. This doesn't inspire much confidence in that agent.

sharmaved

Jan 27, 2015
soonihope said:
I don't know what your agent means. You applied in Jan 2011 at that time everyone had to submit the IMM 1344 B (05-2008) sponsorship agreement.

In those days the IMM 1344 was just one page but even then the sponsor, co-signer and the sponsored person (i.e. your parent who is the principal applicant) had to sign the form.you had to submit a copy and keep the original yourself.

How could your agent not have got that form signed in 2011 from you all and still submitted your file for processing. This doesn't inspire much confidence in that agent.
So Dear Sir
What will be timline in the present case will you please throw light on the sponsorship approval timline on the basis of current situation Rgds

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
raki123 said:
Hi

Has any one received the approval. I am still waiting fingers crossed.

Thanks,

Rajesh
Hi Eric,

I have received the AOR on Dec 9th. The letter was dated Dec 4th, 2014.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello,

It seems that for a file to be transferred from Mississauga to Ottawa 1) it has to be an Indian application 2) With no dependents. Is that also your observation? Have you guys seen any application that had a dependent and/or was a non-Indian application, but was transferred to Ottawa? If the parent and the dependent (both non-Indian) have been living in Canada for over 4 years, is there a chance that the application may get transferred to Ottawa instead of the LVO?

Never Say Never

Star Member
May 6, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2014 ( PER Received)
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-02-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
June!
soonihope said:
I was wondering why you had not updated your timeline for so long. You first of all need to click the decision made link on eCas. When you do this it will open another window which will say something like " a decision has been made on.......we have sent you a letter on this day etc.....

This letter has most probably been sent to your email id you gave in your application in 2010.
I think almost everyone has received email for sponsorship approval.

The other thing is on that email letter is actually states "if you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you."

This letter is important because it mentions the visa office where your parents file has been transferred and the contact information if you need to contact the visa office.

I would check your eCas and then ring CIC to inform them you do not have the letter if eCas mentions letter sent to you.

You will then be able to know if file is at Ottawa or Delhi.

So far medical request are also being sent via email. Your timeline says you got medical request on 2 Feb 2015. Have your parents received their medical request? if so which visa office sent request.

Keep us posted as to what happens and good luck.
Thanks sonihope!!

Just checked the Ecase !! It does say that a letter has be posted to you on 9 th January regarding the decision!!

It hasn't reached so far! Maybe it's time we give them a call!!

Could you tell me which number is that.??
Since the email which we gave during filing the application no longer exists, we are totally dependent on the letter !! Hence a lot of confusion!!

Thank you for your information, it really cleared a lot of confusion!

BCKev

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Passport Req..
25-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
YYZguy416 said:
Hello,

It seems that for a file to be transferred from Mississauga to Ottawa 1) it has to be an Indian application 2) With no dependents. Is that also your observation? Have you guys seen any application that had a dependent and/or was a non-Indian application, but was transferred to Ottawa? If the parent and the dependent (both non-Indian) have been living in Canada for over 4 years, is there a chance that the application may get transferred to Ottawa instead of the LVO?
Ours was transferred to Ottawa: no dependents and not from India. It was from Ukraine.

princerajput

Sep 22, 2014
fardeen93 said:
Please add our timeline too!

Family Program: Parents & Grandparents
Application Filed: 05 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.: AUG-2013
AOR Received.: OCT-2013
File Transfer...: JUL-2014 NDVO (letter says application was complete JAN-2014)
Documents Requested: 12 Nov 2014
Documents Sent: 15 Dec 2014
Medicals Requested: 13 Nov 2014
Medicals Done: 19 Nov 2014
Medicals Sent: 24 Nov 2014

Notes: File transferred to New Delhi visa office

We have 3 dependents in this case 2 were 19age and 1 was 22age when we filled, but all 3 dependents are studying.

Just wondering when will we get our passport request!
Hi "Fardeen993" our Case is Same Like You. Any Body Tell us How Many Long Time To Recieve A Letter For Submit Our Passport After A Medical, Pcc, & Documents Send To New Delhi.??? Plssssssssssssssssss Any Body Help Us..

princerajput

Sep 22, 2014
Hi Everyone AnyOne Can Tell Us How Many Long Time To Recieve A Letter For Submit Our Passport After A Medical, Pcc, & Documents Send To New Delhi. ??? ??? Plssssssssssssssssss Any Body Help Us.

fardeen93

Feb 5, 2015
eric leon said:
which courses ur dependent taking who's 22 age at the time of application? coz m also under 22 age or m thinking to switch my field.coz there is no course after master degree.
He is doing masters in MCA...Before this he has done is diploma in automobiles...
You can shift your courses, until unless your student and still dependent.. there is no problem.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
fardeen93 said:
He is doing masters in MCA...Before this he has done is diploma in automobiles...
You can shift your courses, until unless your student and still dependent.. there is no problem.
thanks for rply buddy

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Never Say Never said:
Thanks sonihope!!

Just checked the Ecase !! It does say that a letter has be posted to you on 9 th January regarding the decision!!

It hasn't reached so far! Maybe it's time we give them a call!!

Could you tell me which number is that.??
Since the email which we gave during filing the application no longer exists, we are totally dependent on the letter !! Hence a lot of confusion!!

Thank you for your information, it really cleared a lot of confusion!
That letter hasn't been posted to you but sent to you by email. Everyone who had given email in their application back in 2010 is getting letter sent by email. As I said it even mentions on that letter you will not get a copy in regular mail.

Because you had wrote an email address in 2010 your letter has been sent to that email id. That email letter was your sponsorship approval letter because most people who sent documents in August like you have received their approval by email.

Phone CIC on 1-888-242-2100. Explain your situation and I'm sure they will help.

I wanted to ask you if you already received your medical request for your parents because you have 2 Feb 2015 written in your timeline for med requests. Did this request come from Ottawa or Delhi.

in progress

Feb 2, 2015
YYZguy416 said:
Hello,

Have you guys seen any application that had a dependent and/or was a non-Indian application, but was transferred to Ottawa?
Our file was transferred to Ottawa. NOT from India, no dependants.

mrs-vkp

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Hello Folks,

Specific to India applicants. Update - my parents got appointment for Medicals for Next Tuesday and submitted application for Police Clearance Certificate.

For Police Clearance, it seems from the email that we will have to ship the PCC to the processing office in Ottawa. Do we know the fastest/reliable mode of shipping documents from Punjab, India to Ottawa? Last time my parents sent me documents last year via India post, it took about a Month and caused lot of worry!. Any inputs?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
mrs-vkp said:
Hello Folks,

Specific to India applicants. Update - my parents got appointment for Medicals for Next Tuesday and submitted application for Police Clearance Certificate.

For Police Clearance, it seems from the email that we will have to ship the PCC to the processing office in Ottawa. Do we know the fastest/reliable mode of shipping documents from Punjab, India to Ottawa? Last time my parents sent me documents last year via India post, it took about a Month and caused lot of worry!. Any inputs?
You could try DTDC. they have offices in Canada and are everywhere in India. Takes about 5-7 days to send something and are cheaper than fedex, dhl.....etc

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
soonihope said:
That letter hasn't been posted to you but sent to you by email. Everyone who had given email in their application back in 2010 is getting letter sent by email. As I said it even mentions on that letter you will not get a copy in regular mail.

Because you had wrote an email address in 2010 your letter has been sent to that email id. That email letter was your sponsorship approval letter because most people who sent documents in August like you have received their approval by email.

Phone CIC on 1-888-242-2100. Explain your situation and I'm sure they will help.

I wanted to ask you if you already received your medical request for your parents because you have 2 Feb 2015 written in your timeline for med requests. Did this request come from Ottawa or Delhi.
Hi
U mean that the CIC send letter approval via email when we had wrote an email address on form IMM0008 generic, right?
Regard
Thank you