sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
Hello

Sorry to hear delay in your file. But good to see it is progress.
It is just a suggestion, it is very important matter we are discussing here, but you are using abbrivation/Shortnames for things. Even I had spent couple of years on this site, but unfortunately could not completely understand the meaning you wrote in short and what is your question.

I think more people would be able to help you if it is more clear what you are asking.

So from your posts i understand

You had applied sometime in 2010. File was transferred to Visa Office New Delhi in April 2016. Medical was done for second time.
. DM (Ah! got it DM means Decision Made) 18th of September.

Ok, So after decision made, it should not take that long. Just make sure, you are not missing and email from Visa Office. Please read carefully the communication from visa office about decision made. May be Passport request is included in that. Not sure i am just guessing. I can go back and check all my communication if you need. Please let me know

I am just telling you from my experience on my case and reading forums here from other users

Thanks
Visa Office......:
delhi
YES MY FILE IS ON FINAL STEPS . DECISION MADE ON 18.9.17 . I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKE FOR PASSPORT REQUEST AFTER DECISION MADE STATUS. NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE. THANKS

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Our parents sponsorship is still not finalized yet. We are expecting a baby next year.
So in case my family is not in Canada by then, do we need to have increased income starting tax year 2018 or 2017?
I thought they always check the income for one year prior to any changes (marriage etc.).

Please advise.

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
PASSPORT REQ MAIL RECIEVED TODAY

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi everybody,
My my parents recently had an interview at CIC Delhi. They asked us to bring along the dependant children as well. The officer who interviewed them apparently was very rude...my parents said that she won't allow them to explain anything and would say don't waste my time just answer in yes or no!! Anyways, it seemed that they had some doubts about my brother being a dependent child. When my parents got out of the interview they were not very happy due to the rude behavior of the officer. She even tried to trick my family and said thay she has a letter from a realiabke source that my brother is married! Obviously my parent strongly denied it coz that's just not true! However just 3 days after the interview we received 2nd medical request since our first one expired in August this year.
Should I take it as a good sign? I mean does this mean that the interview was successful? Otherwise why would they send 2nd medical request if the have decided something negative in the interview??
Please advise
Thanks alot!!

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi everybody,
My my parents recently had an interview at CIC Delhi. They asked us to bring along the dependant children as well. The officer who interviewed them apparently was very rude...my parents said that she won't allow them to explain anything and would say don't waste my time just answer in yes or no!! Anyways, it seemed that they had some doubts about my brother being a dependent child. When my parents got out of the interview they were not very happy due to the rude behavior of the officer. She even tried to trick my family and said thay she has a letter from a realiabke source that my brother is married! Obviously my parent strongly denied it coz that's just not true! However just 3 days after the interview we received 2nd medical request since our first one expired in August this year.
Should I take it as a good sign? I mean does this mean that the interview was successful? Otherwise why would they send 2nd medical request if the have decided something negative in the interview??
Please advise
Thanks alot!!
I can say it is positive sign. I know they should not be rude, but everyone is different. They do the trick becuase they have some doubt for some reason. That reason you/your family don't know. E.g. some close may have sent complaint against you guys that this guy is married. Even it is false. I heard those kind of stories.

So immigration have doubt but no solid proof. So thats why they want to trick and wana know from you. So that is there way of working.

So i can say everything should be fine. As i mentioned in previous message, if your parents no lie, all should be fine. Now they did not find anything wrong otherwise they had informed you guys.

Also i don't see anything wrong here. It is working style of these departments. Even CBSA officer at FLAG POLE, while I was with my mom for her Landing from US side to Canada Side, She was rude. US side officer was good. Then Canada side in CBSA (Canada Border Service Agency) office, first officer was very good, but she just took papers from us and put there in Pidgin hole. We were waiting for 30-40 minutes and then other CBSA officer call us. She was so rude. No smile. But everything was good. So again, god made everyone different, we need to understand that. So as everyone is different, there way of talking/working is different. So from rudeness does not mean, they did something against you or they were bad.

Be happy, you guys should be fine, and congrats ahead of time.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Our parents sponsorship is still not finalized yet. We are expecting a baby next year.
So in case my family is not in Canada by then, do we need to have increased income starting tax year 2018 or 2017?
I thought they always check the income for one year prior to any changes (marriage etc.).

Please advise.
Technically you need to meet income criteria until parents landed here. CIC can check that income anytime. It is different story that , they did not check at later stages, because, they may not have a way to check. e.g. if you say you working on cash, that is what lots of people do. Then how CIC can check your income in middle of year e.g. in June or July for that year. So CIC may need NOA to check your income. So in middle of year no can have NOA for that year. However it can be asked for passed/past year. e.g. in your case they may ask you for 2017 income proof, after March,APRIL 2018 but not before that. I would say, it is so long time and you spent alot. Even you have to show income based on old criteria. Even you have to do that in March April 2018 not before. Still you have time to do all this

Hope that would help

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Technically you need to meet income criteria until parents landed here. CIC can check that income anytime. It is different story that , they did not check at later stages, because, they may not have a way to check. e.g. if you say you working on cash, that is what lots of people do. Then how CIC can check your income in middle of year e.g. in June or July for that year. So CIC may need NOA to check your income. So in middle of year no can have NOA for that year. However it can be asked for passed/past year. e.g. in your case they may ask you for 2017 income proof, after March,APRIL 2018 but not before that. I would say, it is so long time and you spent alot. Even you have to show income based on old criteria. Even you have to do that in March April 2018 not before. Still you have time to do all this

Hope that would help

I think you misunderstood my question.
I just wanted to know from when they count the increase in family size.

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I think you misunderstood my question.
I just wanted to know from when they count the increase in family size.
I think they should count from the day when the baby is born

E.g. New baby born in April 2018. CIC should be looking for income APRIL onward not before.

I know, it is different when we had applied with old rules in 2010 or 2011. That time CIC ask to show income prior 12 months before applying. I don't think that should be the case here.

It does not make any sense for asking income for the period even baby was no born yet.

So again, my assumption is CIC should be looking only for the period after the baby born not before.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Yes, it is

I have searched Google for the phrase "writing in caps means" and found the first article here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

Here is excerpts from that link for Wikipedia

In addition, switching to all caps may make text appear hectoring and obnoxious for cultural reasons, since all-capitals is often used in transcribed speech to indicate that the speaker is shouting.

I just informed you. Up to you. Not necessary to agree or follow. I can understand it is hard :)

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
recieved back passports with visas after 15 days of submission . thanks everyone for provide information ..

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
recieved back passports with visas after 15 days of submission . thanks everyone for provide information ..
Congrats for the great news.

Did your family do medicals for a second time or just once?