Doc's Request.
June 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2017
Med's Done....
13 july 2017
Hello everyone I m new Here ....my Sister sponsor our family in 2011. Documents Request is in july 2015 Nd file forward To New Delhi in feb 2017, and got Medical request in july 2017 nd the Medical Results Have been received Line was added To Our status on 9 August 2017 but Till Now no update . I m a dependent In a File .. My question Is That is There Any Chances of visa on first medical? help Nd Rply bcoz Its now Too stressful situation For us.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello everyone I m new Here ....my Sister sponsor our family in 2011. Documents Request is in july 2015 Nd file forward To New Delhi in feb 2017, and got Medical request in july 2017 nd the Medical Results Have been received Line was added To Our status on 9 August 2017 but Till Now no update . I m a dependent In a File .. My question Is That is There Any Chances of visa on first medical? help Nd Rply bcoz Its now Too stressful situation For us.
Hi There is no need to worry. At least as of now. After medical, they do couple of checks as well. So be patient . I know it is hard but that is the only option. That what happened to lots of people here. I would also attach your application to GCkey for more information about the status. Keep wait. You should get visa on first medical. That is normal process.

I am not Consultant or professional for Immigration. Just helping you from my experience

Thanks

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi everybody,
I received a letter today fron IRCC new delhi that they want to interview my parents and dependent children. We did the Dna test for my self(sponsor) and my parents and sibling and it was all fine. And now they want to interview them...I am worried as I have hardly seen any parent sponsorship cases being interviewd....does anyone have an idea what to expect? Or why the interview has been scheduled? Any help would be highly appreciated.

VirkSingh

Oct 31, 2016
Hello
I sponsored my mother and brother under permanent sponsorship.File was transfered to New Delhi in March 2017 after sponsorship approval.
But after that there is no updation in file.Almost 7 month passed .Anybody waiting for medical from that long period??

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi everybody,
I received a letter today fron IRCC new delhi that they want to interview my parents and dependent children. We did the Dna test for my self(sponsor) and my parents and sibling and it was all fine. And now they want to interview them...I am worried as I have hardly seen any parent sponsorship cases being interviewd....does anyone have an idea what to expect? Or why the interview has been scheduled? Any help would be highly appreciated.
Not a big experience about Parents sponsorship, but yes never heard parents interview. May be something about depends need to check. We don't know much what CIC thinks. But I don't think need to worry. I know, we got worried easily . But no need.

May be there is something in letter , Read it again and again and you would find the reason?

You should be fine.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello
I sponsored my mother and brother under permanent sponsorship.File was transfered to New Delhi in March 2017 after sponsorship approval.
But after that there is no updation in file.Almost 7 month passed .Anybody waiting for medical from that long period??
You did not mentioned when you sponsored your parents. This thread/group is for people who sponsored in 2010. Still there is lots of things CIC check before sending medical. E.g. the countries your parents visited etc..

If you tell more. May be some one can help. But better to post in the group for year when you sponsor your parents

Thanks

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Tnx another immigrant for the reply.
Actually I made a bid mess in terms of my sister...when case was filed she was under 22...I was totally unaware of this whole " age lock in" term....so I assumed that once she turns 22 she has to be a full time student in order to qualify to be a dependant...but she did not continue her studies and I informed cic that she is no longer dependant bcoz she is not a full time student anymore and not financially dependent of my mother. Cox also made a mistake and removed her instead of telling me that her age is locked at the time of application filed and that this situation Does not apply to her. Any ways months later I realized the blunder I made and informed cic delhi to add her again they asked me to contact cic Mississauga to add her which they did! Now the interview call makes me think that they must want to know more about this or God knows what else...the letter doesn't say anything else aside from an interview date for my parents and that dependants need to show up as well.....I am.nervous

Not a big experience about Parents sponsorship, but yes never heard parents interview. May be something about depends need to check. We don't know much what CIC thinks. But I don't think need to worry. I know, we got worried easily . But no need.

May be there is something in letter , Read it again and again and you would find the reason?

You should be fine.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I received medical request yesterday.But they only requestd medical not any other documents such as pcc
I think you need to be patience. there can me many reasons e.g. may be yours previous/old PCC is still good. Or you may be getting and email on next day for PCC. I think you should be fine

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Tnx another immigrant for the reply.
Actually I made a bid mess in terms of my sister...when case was filed she was under 22...I was totally unaware of this whole " age lock in" term....so I assumed that once she turns 22 she has to be a full time student in order to qualify to be a dependant...but she did not continue her studies and I informed cic that she is no longer dependant bcoz she is not a full time student anymore and not financially dependent of my mother. Cox also made a mistake and removed her instead of telling me that her age is locked at the time of application filed and that this situation Does not apply to her. Any ways months later I realized the blunder I made and informed cic delhi to add her again they asked me to contact cic Mississauga to add her which they did! Now the interview call makes me think that they must want to know more about this or God knows what else...the letter doesn't say anything else aside from an interview date for my parents and that dependants need to show up as well.....I am.nervous
Oh! I see. I would say don't be nervous and don't tell anything wrong. Just tell whatever happened. Of-course you are not professional and mistakes happened. I am sure as long as your sister/parents won't say anything wrong on interview you all should be fine. Anything wrong means no lie.
tell straight whatever happened then you should be fine
I wish all the best for you
Good luck

Thanks

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
DM TODAY . APP FILLED 2010
. HOW LONG FOR PPR NOW

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
apply2010 transfer file to ndvo 2016 aprail ,medicals dn second time .dm 18 .sep

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
apply2010 transfer file to ndvo 2016 aprail ,medicals dn second time .dm 18 .sep
Hello

Sorry to hear delay in your file. But good to see it is progress.
It is just a suggestion, it is very important matter we are discussing here, but you are using abbrivation/Shortnames for things. Even I had spent couple of years on this site, but unfortunately could not completely understand the meaning you wrote in short and what is your question.

I think more people would be able to help you if it is more clear what you are asking.

So from your posts i understand

You had applied sometime in 2010. File was transferred to Visa Office New Delhi in April 2016. Medical was done for second time.
DM (Ah! got it DM means Decision Made) 18th of September.

Ok, So after decision made, it should not take that long. Just make sure, you are not missing and email from Visa Office. Please read carefully the communication from visa office about decision made. May be Passport request is included in that. Not sure i am just guessing. I can go back and check all my communication if you need. Please let me know

I am just telling you from my experience on my case and reading forums here from other users

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Ah! I was reading my time line here, It took almost two months after medical done.
Just let you know, on my application , it was my Widow mother only

hope this would help

thanks