Passport Req..
04th Feb'2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all
Need urgent help.

Anyone knows Singapore visa office email address ? Please give us.
Don't know what happening in our file .

Our ecas changed to dicision made since 30 july 2015 of PR application file but no pp request still today.

So we want to sent a letter to cic Singapore to inquiry of our 'dicision made' status.
Thaks to all.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
usman_14pk said:
Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

OK so now I am not sure, should I mail e-medical information sheet to CPC-Ottawa along with the copy of letter received from CIC?

This is the mailing address I found for CPC-Ottawa:

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
You can do both. submit via case specific enquiry, and also mail the documents.

Aug 18, 2015
My Parents Sponsorship time line..

Category...................: FAM
Visa Office.................: Islamabad
App. Filed..................: 10-Jun-2010
AOR Received.............: 23-Dev-2010
Doc Request...............: 30-Jul-2014
Doc Submited.............: 30-Oct-2014
File Transfer to london.: 25-Jun-2015
Upfront Med's Done.....: 14-Aug-2015
Interview...................: waiting
Passport Req..............: waiting
VISA ISSUED..............: waiting
LANDED.....................: waiting

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
My parents and one dependent did their medicals on July 6. I also uploaded the emedical forms through the Case Processing enquiry but didn't mail physical copies as I thought that was not required. We hadn’t sent the police reports last year when they requested additional documents because it was optional at that time, I just mailed those yesterday.

The status in ecas still shows as Application Received and hasn't changed. Is there a need to contact the London VO for an update or should I just wait?
Thanks for helping!
MrO

laijia

May 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong/China
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-3-2011
Doc's Request.
7-30-2014
AOR Received.
12-29-2014
File Transfer...
10-30-2015
Med's Request
10-30-2015
Med's Done....
Nov-15-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-10-2016
its a bit frustrating that
--we applied in Feb 2011
--AOR in Dec 2014..

so far the sponsorship hasn't been approved. Though the CIC website mentioned the sponsorship process time is 45 months. it has been 55 months since they received the application..

Just followed up with call center. They said the case still in queue for processing.

Is this normal? what can we do now?

Rickydeep

May 31, 2015
laijia said:
its a bit frustrating that
--we applied in Feb 2011
--AOR in Dec 2014..

so far the sponsorship hasn't been approved. Though the CIC website mentioned the sponsorship process time is 45 months. it has been 55 months since they received the application..

Just followed up with call center. They said the case still in queue for processing.

Is this normal? what can we do now?
Same here. Many other members have the same situation. You can order GCMS notes to find out about your file.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
usman_14pk said:
Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

OK so now I am not sure, should I mail e-medical information sheet to CPC-Ottawa along with the copy of letter received from CIC?

This is the mailing address I found for CPC-Ottawa:

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
Yes, that would be good. Or email them ( I don`t know their email address but call CIC and see if they can give it to you )

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
LVO will reciece our additional documents by tomorrow InshaAllah. I need to know that whether we recieve any kind of acknowledgement letter after that? How will we know that they have recieved? And when can we expext the passport request?

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
jeleni said:
Hi Notley,

I believe it's 99% visa though it says in the PPR letter it is condional to final admissibility review by immig officer. This is to give them safety net if in the last minute they find something not admissible to Canada, maybe crimininal charges etc. This is just my personal opinion since i also processed my son's spousal sponsorship of his wife. The ppr letter is generic and we received the same letter during the said spousal.

Just relax and you'll receive the visa in a week or two
Hi Jelani Ji, Soonihope, Nitinbali60 & all respected & livable forum member I am glad to inform you that PPR was received ,PP sent on 10th Aug2015 to CPC Ottawa & Ottawa affixed PR stamping on13 Aug 2015 valid till medical validity & received back PP along with COPR letter today I.e 19th Aug 2015. I am obliged & grateful to all of you forum members for keeping me posted with valuable suggestions, guidance. I prey to GOD to speed up processing of my fellow forum members,s applucants enabling them to enjoy Elders company on their Landing in Canada. Since my father is already with us hence we will complete Landing by Sunday from Peace Bridge Fort Erie from where Laluji had arrange Landing of his respected mother. Shall revert after landing byee

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Notley said:
Hi Jelani Ji, Soonihope, Nitinbali60 & all respected & livable forum member I am glad to inform you that PPR was received ,PP sent on 10th Aug2015 to CPC Ottawa & Ottawa affixed PR stamping on13 Aug 2015 valid till medical validity & received back PP along with COPR letter today I.e 19th Aug 2015. I am obliged & grateful to all of you forum members for keeping me posted with valuable suggestions, guidance. I prey to GOD to speed up processing of my fellow forum members,s applucants enabling them to enjoy Elders company on their Landing in Canada. Since my father is already with us hence we will complete Landing by Sunday from Peace Bridge Fort Erie from where Laluji had arrange Landing of his respected mother. Shall revert after landing byee
Very pleased for you Notley. Have a wonderful future with your family now reunited in Canada.
All the best.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
soonihope said:
Very pleased for you Notley. Have a wonderful future with your family now reunited in Canada.
All the best.
Hi Soonihope

Can you or another forum member please update the excel sheet and post it here so we can see the movement of applications and accordingly estimate our timeline.

Thanks

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
soonihope said:
All the best.
Thnx for warm wishes, me to prey GOD to speed processings of yours & other forum members