29-09-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
networkjas said:
My AOR is Nov 2014 and no sponsorship yet. Usually it take 3-6 months but mine is quite long.
[/quote

ohh vry sad
i dont know why they are taking so much time for sponsership approval
in some cases people gets sponsership approval and file transfer together
can we will get sponsership approval along with file transfer
do u have any idea about this ?

kabir2015

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014 Resubmitted ( 15-01-2015)
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
and sponsership approval 09-09-2015
Med's Request
upfront 09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
psAug2010 said:
We got AOR in early February (letter dated Jan 26th). Still no sponsorship approval.
We requested notes on June 15th. Almost 1 month. No response yet.

almost same here AoR recieves in april still no SA

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
my sister got sponsership approval today and case is transfered to new delhi for futher prossing... :)
ecas also shows decision made in sponsership
any guess how much time it will take in new delhi visa office to request madical??

guddakaka

Jan 25, 2014
Guys, please please can somebody help me with this?

I received a letter from CIC on June 17, 2015 stating that my application for sponsorship has been accepted and it is forwarded to London Visa office. In the same letter they asked for upfront medical exam as you can see below.

Problem is my parent went through tests on July 10 and now they are asking for more tests. In the mean time my mother fractured her leg and she is now in hospital. She cannot go for further tests for at least 15 days.

What should we do now? :-( :-( :-(

"If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application."

gaganmaan4u

Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
No dependents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
30-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
22-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-12-2015
Hello Everyone,

Just to update everyone, My Dad got the below email from New Delhi and got a phone call as well.
I dont understand, why they need fingerprint scanning when my father has never lived in Canada for more than 3 months. I have included RCMP fingerprint scanning for my Mom as she has lived more than 6 months. My advise to everyone is please include RCMP fingerprint scanning even your Mom or Dad have stayed less than 6 months in Canada or any other country. Will speed up your application. Good luck everyone, will keep updating after July 28th.

DEAR XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXX:

THIS REFERS TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO APPEAR FOR FINGERPRINTS ON:

28 JULY 2015, AT XX:XX XX. PLEASE BRING YOUR PHOTO ID.

PLEASE CONTACT VISA GATE AT THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI.

Sincerely

Immigration Section

New Delhi

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
Rana93 said:
my sister got sponsership approval today and case is transfered to new delhi for futher prossing... :)
ecas also shows decision made in sponsership
any guess how much time it will take in new delhi visa office to request madical??
Hi Rana,

Can you please share your timeline ? When did you receive AOR ? Exact date will be helpful

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
parentsimm said:
Hi Guys,

My ecas status has been updates to "Medical results have been received"
Medical Request: June 13, 2015
Medical Done: July 1, 2015
Ecas status update: July 10, 2015

Hoping for next step soon.
This is the 2nd line in your e-case. Our medical was done on June 25th. E-Cas still shows "IN-PROCESS"

kabir2015

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014 Resubmitted ( 15-01-2015)
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
and sponsership approval 09-09-2015
Med's Request
upfront 09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello guys ,
I am dependent of 21 age
I have passed my gradyation with one comartment and now no university giving me admission in post graduation ..
now tell me what can i do ?
please share your experience about this ?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Xbero said:
Hello all

How should i make a case specific inquiry from New Delhi immigration section?
you should send email to the email id given in sponsorship approval letter.

On email you need to write:
1. Client name
2. Client date of birth
3. Application number
4. Client id (if you know this)

Parents2010JulyApp

Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2015
Med's Request
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-07-2015
Hello Everyone,

Just want to know what I can expect next ??

Parents just did Medicals in New Delhi and also sent the documents requested ( PCC, Application forms, birth certificate,school certificate e.t.c)

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on July 19, 2010.
Medical results have been received.

kaitmhia

Nov 27, 2013
Hello,

Can someone help me? I just recieved the following email for CIC. My parents completed their medicals on June 24, 2015 and today ecas shows medicals have been received, but it still shows application recieved status.

They need the following:

> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate: India.

> Passport/Travel Document: Copy of the biodata page of your valid passport or travel document. (Sponsor)

Why do they need proof if they already recieved it? They want original PCC, is this done online? Or do you have to send it physically to Ottawa, since we also need to send a copy of Sponsors passport.

Im very confused on what to do here.

Can someone help please. They mention at the bottom that we should send to Ottawa Address but I was reading someone that they do not accpet PCC in the mail.

I dont know what to do here.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
kaitmhia said:
Hello,

Can someone help me? I just recieved the following email for CIC. My parents completed their medicals on June 24, 2015 and today ecas shows medicals have been received, but it still shows application recieved status.

They need the following:

> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate: India.

> Passport/Travel Document: Copy of the biodata page of your valid passport or travel document. (Sponsor)

Why do they need proof if they already recieved it? They want original PCC, is this done online? Or do you have to send it physically to Ottawa, since we also need to send a copy of Sponsors passport.

Im very confused on what to do here.

Can someone help please. They mention at the bottom that we should send to Ottawa Address but I was reading someone that they do not accpet PCC in the mail.

I dont know what to do here.
What is your LVO? Share timeline. PCC should be sent via mail to the address provided by CIC.

Send the e-medical confirmation that you received from Physician at the time of medical to confirm that medical was done. It might be a generic letter. However, still send that.

guddakaka

Jan 25, 2014
guddakaka said:
Guys, please please can somebody help me with this?

I received a letter from CIC on June 17, 2015 stating that my application for sponsorship has been accepted and it is forwarded to London Visa office. In the same letter they asked for upfront medical exam as you can see below.

Problem is my parent went through tests on July 10, 2015 and now on Jul 13 they are asking for more tests. In the mean time on July 11my mother fractured her leg and she is now in hospital. She cannot go for further tests for at least 6 weeks.

I called the agent and he told me that I should write a letter to both CIC Mississauga as well as London Visa Office (though it is not absolutely necessary).
I am in 2 minds now.
Shall I wait for Visa office to specifically request for it (which they may not do for another 5/6 months) ?

OR

I write letters to CIC and Visa office and notify them of situation?

Please keep in mind I am just asking about UPFRONT Medical exam as suggested by CIC letter but London Visa Office hasn't asked for it as yet.

"If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application."

kaitmhia

Nov 27, 2013
layla.bee said:
What is your LVO? Share timeline. PCC should be sent via mail to the address provided by CIC.

Send the e-medical confirmation that you received from Physician at the time of medical to confirm that medical was done. It might be a generic letter. However, still send that.
My file is in Ottawa, and my parenta are in India. I guess I will have to do that. My timetime in the speadsheet. I first submitted application Aug 2010.

Thanks for your help.

It also says the below, but I believe I have already paid for this when I submitted additional documents back in Sept.

Your Sponsor can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Your sponsor may also obtain an original receipt of payment form IMM 5401(HPM) if they pay at a financial institution. Once the payment has been made, the sponsor must send a copy of the receipt to the following address:

CPC-Mississauga (Permanent Residence Fee Payment)

P.O. Box 6100, Station A

Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4H4