NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
DAP-IMM said:
Medical done on June 5.
Received passport request today on June 23

Option given to submit either to New Delhi or if applicant is in Canada then to submit to Ottawa ( min 3 month stay required from date of submission).
wow that was fast
did they asked for more doc with med req
they sent letter to my parents asking everything that was before
with medical

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi to everyone,

I seriously need some advise regarding mom's case. She's in the process of doing her medical and because she was diagnose earlier with TB last January 2015,
so she's been on medication for 5 months now.

our LVO is Manila, Philippines. need to mention this because this is very case specific and other members from the Philippines may have some good input and experience similar to our case.

We received medical request from CIC June 9, 2015 and they were just given 30 days to comply.
She went for medical with St. Lukes on June 12, 2015 with my brother and father. Dad and Bro were cleared
while mom of course need to do a lot of testing due to her current medical condition.

She was asked to be backed for sputum test which will be done on June 29, 30, and July 1. that's fine.
but aside from that, they require my mom that her medication should be doctor supervised. St. Lukes have presented two options:
- Option#1: She needs to come to St. Lukes every day and take the medicine infront of a nurse or a Doctor at St. Lukes
- Option#2: She can see a private doctor near her place but will have to report to St. Lukes once every month

Which is fine. We can just choose Option#2 since she lives far (she's from Cavite). but here's the problem - St. Lukes advised us that
if we don't choose Option#1, they have to indicate "refusal to undergo mediation under St. Lukes".
I find this very concerning. it sounds like they were already endorsing a bad case to CIC in that manner.

I would really be interested if anybody from this group (Philippines specific) has the same case? or anybody from this group who chose
option#2? was there a problem with CIC afterwards? does this mean that when you chose option#2 - your case is already dead, I mean application denied?

Please help...your experience is well worth sharing for people like me in this situation. We need to decide before my mom goes for her 3 day sputum test.

Thank you all and goodluck everyone! we will be patiently waiting for your replies.

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
Hello Friends,

It has been 2 months since ecas status changed to decision made I still didn't receive PPR request for my Mom.
Any idea how long does it take? Do you want me to still wait or send an email to Ottawa. Please advise

Thanks,

Application date: Dec 2010
Additional docs request: July 30, 2014
Additional Docs submitted: Sep 23rd, 2014
AOR Letter: Dec 4, 2014
Approval of sponsor email: Mar 5th, 2015
email for Medicals: Mar 16th, 2015
medicals submitted: Mar 22nd, 2015
further tests submitted upon request: April 10th

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
raki123 said:
Hello Friends,

It has been 2 months since ecas status changed to decision made I still didn't receive PPR request for my Mom.
Any idea how long does it take? Do you want me to still wait or send an email to Ottawa. Please advise

Thanks,

Application date: Dec 2010
Additional docs request: July 30, 2014
Additional Docs submitted: Sep 23rd, 2014
AOR Letter: Dec 4, 2014
Approval of sponsor email: Mar 5th, 2015
email for Medicals: Mar 16th, 2015
medicals submitted: Mar 22nd, 2015
further tests submitted upon request: April 10th
Have you phoned and spoken to someone. Worth ringing and asking what the delay is, otherwise send an email to Ottawa and maybe also order your notes. It will take 30 days for notes but at least you will know what decision is on your file.

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2, 2010 (Parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 14, 2014)
AOR Received.
January 30, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi to everyone,

I seriously need some advise regarding mom's case. She's in the process of doing her medical and because she was diagnose earlier with TB last January 2015,
so she's been on medication for 5 months now.

our LVO is Manila, Philippines. need to mention this because this is very case specific and other members from the Philippines may have some good input and experience similar to our case.

We received medical request from CIC June 9, 2015 and they were just given 30 days to comply.
She went for medical with St. Lukes on June 12, 2015 with my brother and father. Dad and Bro were cleared
while mom of course need to do a lot of testing due to her current medical condition.

She was asked to be backed for sputum test which will be done on June 29, 30, and July 1. that's fine.
but aside from that, they require my mom that her medication should be doctor supervised. St. Lukes have presented two options:
- Option#1: She needs to come to St. Lukes every day and take the medicine infront of a nurse or a Doctor at St. Lukes
- Option#2: She can see a private doctor near her place but will have to report to St. Lukes once every month

Which is fine. We can just choose Option#2 since she lives far (she's from Cavite). but here's the problem - St. Lukes advised us that
if we don't choose Option#1, they have to indicate "refusal to undergo mediation under St. Lukes".
I find this very concerning. it sounds like they were already endorsing a bad case to CIC in that manner.

I would really be interested if anybody from this group (Philippines specific) has the same case? or anybody from this group who chose
option#2? was there a problem with CIC afterwards? does this mean that when you chose option#2 - your case is already dead, I mean application denied?

Please help...your experience is well worth sharing for people like me in this situation. We need to decide before my mom goes for her 3 day sputum test.

Thank you all and goodluck everyone! we will be patiently waiting for your replies.
Hi Cristhel. Sorry to hear that challenge your having on your parents Medical. I have nothing to share that will help you. I just want to wish you the best. Blessings!

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
first_generation said:
Hi Cristhel. Sorry to hear that challenge your having on your parents Medical. I have nothing to share that will help you. I just want to wish you the best. Blessings!
Hi First_Gen,

Thanks. knowing somebody listens, actually helps.
I'm really having a problem understanding their choices of word at St. Lukes.
If I have it my way, I would just use "opted or chooses Option#2" instead of "refuse to".

Anyway, St. Lukes told my parents that some chose option#2, but they just don't know what happen to
their application. whether it has been approved or denied.

it's just that option#1 doesn't work for us. my mom lives in Cavite and she's not use to commuting to Manila area.
she will always need somebody with her. and that means more costly for fare and food allowance.

I'm crossing my finger that someone will give me some light.

keep us posted when you receive the visas!!!!

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi First_Gen,

Thanks. knowing somebody listens, actually helps.
I'm really having a problem understanding their choices of word at St. Lukes.
If I have it my way, I would just use "opted or chooses Option#2" instead of "refuse to".

Anyway, St. Lukes told my parents that some chose option#2, but they just don't know what happen to
their application. whether it has been approved or denied.

it's just that option#1 doesn't work for us. my mom lives in Cavite and she's not use to commuting to Manila area.
she will always need somebody with her. and that means more costly for fare and food allowance.

I'm crossing my finger that someone will give me some light.

keep us posted when you receive the visas!!!!
I am just guessing that maybe it's not really that bad. Maybe it's just their waiver thing. I'm thinking what's more important is the result of your mom's exam after the medication whether she was treated at St Luke's or somewhere else. Other than the comment they will write in her records if she won't choose Luke's, what's the instruction after finishing the medication? She will have to come back at st Luke's anyways for re examination, correct? I believe as long as her medication works and re exam shows negative, it won't matter who treated her. Just my guess...

I hope someone else who has experienced or knowledge similar to your case will enlighten you.

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
soonihope said:
Have you phoned and spoken to someone. Worth ringing and asking what the delay is, otherwise send an email to Ottawa and maybe also order your notes. It will take 30 days for notes but at least you will know what decision is on your file.
Thanks for your quick response. I didn't check my emails when I posted the message
Just sharing the good news... I received an email today to submit the passport.

Jeleni can you please update the spread sheet for me. I will keep you posted once the passport is submitted

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
My ecas status is not opening ....can anyone tell why its not opening ....from where i can check ...i want to check my medical status ..!!which number i have to put

mhfiroz1967

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
fam pgp
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july2010
Doc's Request.
30august2014
AOR Received.
29 august 2014
File Transfer...
21march2015
Med's Request
24june2015
Med's Done....
14july2015
Interview........
Decision made
Passport Req..
04th Feb'2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello everyone
We got medical request through our email yesterday from singapore (LVO).

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
Hi prince nijjar. Please see below previous post.

first_generation said:
In my experience, the time I was unable to access the ecas is when they updated my file. Because soon after I waited probably a day, I was able to access it which the status then showed updated. So I guess that was the reason then.

Also, as the sponsor, you will still be able to view the status in the ecas even during stage 2. Whether you are using your own UCI number (sponsor's) or the application number (starting with Fxxxxxxxxx), and inputing your own birth details, you will be able to access it. As a sponsor you will see two tabs, one for sponsorship and the other one for the PR applic which is up to date. The only difference when you use your parents details in logging in is that there's only one tab which is the PR applic, the info is the same as what you will find when you log in as a sponsor.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
first_generation said:
Hi prince nijjar. Please see below previous post.
Thnks for reply ..
But i m ij stage second medical done in may ...!! Now i want to check my status i put my uci ...evey number i tried even recipt number but its not opning ...it open they will say

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

What is the sloution of this ...??

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
prince nijjar said:
Thnks for reply ..
But i m ij stage second medical done in may ...!! Now i want to check my status i put my uci ...evey number i tried even recipt number but its not opning ...it open they will say

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

What is the sloution of this ...??
How long has it been since you can't log in? Maybe tRy to wait a bit. That's exact same message I received before I also panicked & tried asking around. But probably within the day or after a day (not quite sure) I was able to log in & there was update in my ecas. I'm guessing yours is being updated by them or for whatever reason. I'm confident you will be able to log in give some time.